Best deal for private bloodwork

Rgiles227

Reaction score
Looking to have bloodwork done at the 6 week mark into my cycle. Where is the best prices?

I will not ever use my primary doc because if we go to socialized medicine then those who have made poor health choices will be last on the list.

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
I do our local health fair and check the box to not release it to my dr. They send me the paper in the mail after a few days.
I think I pay $40 for the testosterone make up

Rgiles227

Reaction score
Private md labs is my go to

Yeah that’s what I’ve been looking at. I can’t believe how expensive it is. My buddy told me it used to cost him $70 for the individual tests and now it’s 3-4x that amount

Rgiles227

Reaction score
I do our local health fair and check the box to not release it to my dr. They send me the paper in the mail after a few days.
I think I pay $40 for the testosterone make up

That sounds nice, I don’t think there’s gonna be much fairs going on around me. Not with the COVID bullshit goin on.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah that’s what I’ve been looking at. I can’t believe how expensive it is. My buddy told me it used to cost him $70 for the individual tests and now it’s 3-4x that amount

Try HERE

You are looking for the female deluxe checkup. Everything you need for 112.00

Edit: Female Basic Follow up has the testosterone included

Last edited:

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
Privatemdlabs is the one most board members recommend, but they won't do business in NY, NJ, RI, MA, or MD, which they say is due to state laws. For whatever reason there is 1 similar business model online labs that also won't for NY, NJ, and RI ... BUT, will do business in MA or MD if that helps anyone here:

https://www.personallabs.com

The next one is more complicated ... it does in many states and won't in many others. Find which under "locations" on their site:

https://www.discountedlabs.com

If you do​ choose privatemdlabs, the 15% monthly discount code is pretty tricky lol ... NOV20

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
Spongy and BSP have linked to their suggestions, but when going down what I call the long menu and you call a bunch, always click the info button next to the name of the test to see what all you'd be buying and to compare with related tests.

Rgiles227

Reaction score
Spongy and BSP have linked to their suggestions, but when going down what I call the long menu and you call a bunch, always click the info button next to the name of the test to see what all you'd be buying and to compare with related tests.

I don’t know exactly what I need though.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I don’t know exactly what I need though.

I'd suggest that every time you get a test, get CBC, CMP, and Lipids tested. Depending upon what you're trying to see, you can get other stuff tested too, like Testosterone, free Test, Estrogen, Prolactin, etc...

Rgiles227

Reaction score
I'd suggest that every time you get a test, get CBC, CMP, and Lipids tested. Depending upon what you're trying to see, you can get other stuff tested too, like Testosterone, free Test, Estrogen, Prolactin, etc...

That’s the thing. I’ve never done bloodwork. Idk what I need to check nor what any of the tests mean. I have someone that’s very experienced and knowledgeable that can read them for me. Just want to make sure I check all the things that should be checked.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
That’s the thing. I’ve never done bloodwork. Idk what I need to check nor what any of the tests mean. I have someone that’s very experienced and knowledgeable that can read them for me. Just want to make sure I check all the things that should be checked.

Those will check your blood, kidneys, liver, and cholesterol/lipids.

Always keep the results, to compare to future tests. Some issues pop up right away and can be addressed immediately, while some others creep up/down over time, and you want to catch that trend before its too late.

Rgiles227

Reaction score
Those will check your blood, kidneys, liver, and cholesterol/lipids.

Always keep the results, to compare to future tests. Some issues pop up right away and can be addressed immediately, while some others creep up/down over time, and you want to catch that trend before its too late.

Okay so when I click spongy’s link, is it the $175 quest one?