PCT after very short Test e cycle

Reaction score
I have the chance to try testosterone enanthate for only 3,5 weeks.

In theory since I am in Mexico I can try all that I want to but since it's my first cycle and im more interested in the effects than the long term gain I want to take it easy.

I weight about 85kg, im 1,85m tall, have about 14% bodyfat and Im 24.

I was thinking of doing a short 3 week test e cycle with 500mg of injection per week. Since I dont want to bring any injectables with me in the flight I cant do it for longer.

A nother reason to keep it short is to reduce PCT. And here's my actual question. Can I get away with only taking Nolvadex afterwards? I feel better only bringing tablets back with me.

Also Id love your general advice and opnion on the topic.

Thanks a lot!

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Complete waste of time. All you're going to do is possibly shut your system down, you'll be PCT'ing with no gainzzz. You won't even get to peak blood Testosterone levels in that short of a time.

No reward, all the risk.

Reaction score
Okay, well first off thanks for the answer. You probably know what your talking about and forgive me for being a bloody beginner but do you think it would not be of any use at all? And if not please explain your opinion

Also is there anything else you would recommend like a short burst cycle?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
It would do more harm than good. You don't get something for nothing, so you have to take the bad with the good. In only 3.5 weeks, it's just not long enough to get the good, but it may be long enough to have started the bad.

And there's no guarantee that you'll get back to normal. Probably will, but not guaranteed.

Reaction score
Well thanks for the answer. I already injected 250mg but ill just quit now then.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
No point at all. Forget it.

Reaction score
Well thanks for the answer. I already injected 250mg but ill just quit now then.

Ok so in the future, dont inject things into your body that you dont fully understand. Not the best course of action. And as everyone else has said and will say, poor choice to run test e for 3 weeks.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
You should know and understand things about what you are taking, in this case the half life. Too explain why it's not long enough and is a waste of time:

It takes 4-5 half lives of any drug/hormone to reach a steady state plasma level in your body. For test e the half life is 7-9 days. So you won't reach that steady state level until 4-5 weeks. Take a poll of guys who use test e and they'll confirm they don't really feel it "kick in" in the gym until that time.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You should know and understand things about what you are taking, in this case the half life. Too explain why it's not long enough and is a waste of time:

It takes 4-5 half lives of any drug/hormone to reach a steady state plasma level in your body. For test e the half life is 7-9 days. So you won't reach that steady state level until 4-5 weeks. Take a poll of guys who use test e and they'll confirm they don't really feel it "kick in" in the gym until that time.
100% accurate.

Longer esters such as decanoate take even longer.

Reaction score
I agree with what’s been said. You don’t want to **** around with something like this. Do it right and do the research. 3.5 weeks is not beneficial and carries a lot of risk.

Be safe.

Z

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
Honestly largely not worth it...but I know how I was when I was considering these types of things.. you likely already have made up your mind before asking the question - to make the most of it, if you're dead set on it, you'd need to find the fastest acting testosterone you can, propionate or even better testosterone acetate (though the latter is more unlikely).

You'd need to pin it daily to get your blood serum levels up as fast as possible. May consider front loading the cycle with 2x 100mg prop pins daily for the first 5 days, then 1x 100mg pin from the on out. You could also run an oral for better gains in the 3.5 wks alotted - dbol or superdrol (methyldrostanolone aka methasterone) throughout, the latter kicks in strong within 5 days but also fairly toxic.

Whatever you choose to run (I'm sure you will try it), I'd recommend running a full 4wk pct of clomid at 50mg or nolva at 20mg.

A longer cycle of 10-16wks would definitely be much more ideal and beneficial, if you do test only don't expect too much, though the above orals could definitely make some changes to ya in 3.5wks. Eat big, train hard, and get strong bro. Best of luck

New Threads