First DNP run

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
take a break dude and let the water come off see where your at

Haven't noticed any more weight loss but I am suspecting that I'm holding some water weight with the amount of water and electrolytes I've been hammering down. Hit back and bis this morning at the gym and snapped this pic real quick.

6lC5OvH.jpg

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So after taking Trump’s advice and staying stopping the DNP as well as the wife and I having 2 cheat days in a row for a date weekend, I was 212 this morning. I may run it 1 more time to try and lean out a little more and have a lot more cardio and ab work just to see where it gets me.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Hi All,

ive been searching all over the place for some DNP, I’m from the UK, used to get this off a guy from Empire Market. But the site doesn’t exist anymore.

Can anyone please point me in the right direction to get hold of some?

been scammed twice, need a legit trusted source!

cheers everyone, PM me if you can help.

You like twinkies....

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

ive been searching all over the place for some DNP, I’m from the UK, used to get this off a guy from Empire Market. But the site doesn’t exist anymore.

Can anyone please point me in the right direction to get hold of some?

been scammed twice, need a legit trusted source!

cheers everyone, PM me if you can help.

Last warning - stop spamming this request fer DNP sources.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Took a break for a week and between a cheat 2 days on a date weekend with the wife and thanksgiving I was sitting at 215 and 17%. Got back on for another 2 weeks and am 5 days in. Just left the gym after hitting legs and then playing like 3 games of basketball for cardio. Had 2 scoops of protein and a half a cup of ground rolled oats with skim milk and was 213.6 in shorts, drawers and socks

Reaction score
Creekrat have you dieted at all while on your run? Sorry if you mentioned it in this thread and I missed it, I'm new to this and hoping to do a run in the near future.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Was running a ckd on about 20% deficit. 3 days low carb and then 1 day high. Was pretty religious with it and just recently changed the diet to more of a recomp and on the high carb days I sweat like a wh0re in church holding a bag of ducks that’s sitting on the front row

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
Without the use of metformin or berberine you'd have to be on a ckd for a LONG ass time before your body is truly fat adapted and can hit ketosis in less than 3 days after a refeed. Without the above mentioned supplements, I'd wager you're wasting your time trying to burn fat on a cyclic ketosis diet with a carb refeed every 3 days... you're likely at best reaching ketosis as you begin your carb refeed on day 3.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
[you have never took dnp

QUOTE=Adrenolin;645120]Without the use of metformin or berberine you'd have to be on a ckd for a LONG ass time before your body is truly fat adapted and can hit ketosis in less than 3 days after a refeed. Without the above mentioned supplements, I'd wager you're wasting your time trying to burn fat on a cyclic ketosis diet with a carb refeed every 3 days... you're likely at best reaching ketosis as you begin your carb refeed on day 3.[/QUOTE]

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Without the use of metformin or berberine you'd have to be on a ckd for a LONG ass time before your body is truly fat adapted and can hit ketosis in less than 3 days after a refeed. Without the above mentioned supplements, I'd wager you're wasting your time trying to burn fat on a cyclic ketosis diet with a carb refeed every 3 days... you're likely at best reaching ketosis as you begin your carb refeed on day 3.

Seeing as I wasn’t actively trying to achieve ketosis I think I might be safe. The diet I was on was working rather well at helping me shed some weight but I wanted a little help and to make sure that help was muscle sparing and guess what? DNP is just that and seeing as in 21 days, 14 of which were on DNP at 200mg ed, and I lost about 6-8lbs and 4% BF it does not appear to be as much of a waist of time as your response here in this thread. As Trump stated above, I’m guessing you haven’t run DNP before.

Good day sir :32 (1):

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I've heard that DNP is serious stuff, but that as long as it's respected that it's a safe compound. Also heard 200mg is a extremely safe entry point.

I have some questions if you don't mind giving me your feedback.
  1. How did you feel while using it?
  2. On a scale of 1 to 10, with Tren being a 10, how bad were your night sweats?
  3. Any lethargy, mood issues, other sides?
  4. I heard DNP can cause diarrhea during the adjustment period... did you get any of that at 200mg?
  5. Did you see the majority of the BF drop during the first 14 days? Or did it mostly occur during the last 7 days when you increased your dosage?
A 4% BF drop in 21 days is impressive. I'm really curious now... I think I'll find a guy and run an experiment myself.

Keep up the good work man!

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well I was also hitting my cardio and making sure my diet was solid.

1. I felt fine on it but definitely knew when I had consumed a decent amount of carbs.

2. Have yet to use tren but my wife would give it a 10

3. No other sides

4. None of that

5. Hard to tell because I had started retaining water near the end of the run.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
excellent thread my man. love using DNP at the right time. I have done a lot longer low dose run, which i might start doing again for a different reason. But keeping it low and slow is a great way and keeping your carb intake minimal to light will help with the heat aspect of it. late nights suck tho with getting up drenched and having to piss, wondering if you dont pissed yourself or if its the sweat. water weight will come off 5-10 days after last dose, hard to tell while on it. I usually will drop the weight 1st 10days, then balloon up and be 5lbs more than started and the come back down to the final effect.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
I haven't? That's bold.. and wildly inaccurate. I've quite a bit of experience with dnp.. from long 100mg doses to 800mg 5 day blasts. My first run on it was back in '06 and used it a few times up till about '14. But I understand where your comment is coming from in regards to you believe the dnp would burn up his glycogen stores to aid in a fast keto state, I'd agree with that, I don't know what I was thinking with my first comment.. probably too many glasses of bourbon and forgot the thread topic was about dnp. Lol
you have never took dnp

Kraken

Reaction score
I've heard that DNP is serious stuff, but that as long as it's respected that it's a safe compound. Also heard 200mg is a extremely safe entry point.

I have some questions if you don't mind giving me your feedback.
  1. How did you feel while using it?
  2. On a scale of 1 to 10, with Tren being a 10, how bad were your night sweats?
  3. Any lethargy, mood issues, other sides?
  4. I heard DNP can cause diarrhea during the adjustment period... did you get any of that at 200mg?
  5. Did you see the majority of the BF drop during the first 14 days? Or did it mostly occur during the last 7 days when you increased your dosage?
A 4% BF drop in 21 days is impressive. I'm really curious now... I think I'll find a guy and run an experiment myself.

Keep up the good work man!

Hi All, I'm new here but I saw this thread and thought I would offer my experience. I'm in my mid 50s, which of course makes staying lean a little more tricky (especially with the gyms closed). I'm not a bodybuilder, I like endurance sports. In 2018 I did a run and took meticulous notes in a spreadsheet, including my body temp daily. I went from 163.2 to 148.6 in 25 days. I then took an 14 day break and fell further to 146. Then 15 more days on ending at 142. I ramped the dosage up from a start of 200mg / day to 500mg / day over the first 8 days. It's important to remember that the half life is greater than 24 hours, so the concentration in your body builds (to a point) even if you don't increase your daily dose. You can calculate all this with a spreadsheet.

I also noted every side effect each day. The most frequent sides were feeling warm, night sweats and headaches. Headaches were easily treated with Tylenol, which pretty much cured them. I took the DNP a few hours before bed, because I prefer to take the sides while I sleep. Lots of nights sweating, sometimes it was so bad I awoke almost in a pool of sweat, soaked sheets feeling cold and clammy. You'll want a mattress protector. There was some lethargy but not much. My highest body temp was 99.6.

When I felt up to it I hit the treadmill, maybe every third day. I avoided carbs and alcohol and ate at about a 700 calorie deficit. I ate pineapple and kept water and PowerAde Zero nearby, especially next to my bed.

Although that's not the magic amazing result many people report, I was happy with it, especially being older. In 2019 I decided to try another run to see if I could get down to 135, but my source was out of business. I found another, but had no luck at all, even after ramping up to 800mg / day which normally would be quite dangerous. So that source was crap.

Thanks to covid I have put a few pounds back on, and I'm considering another run. My biggest concern is the temp. We don't have many temp checks here but I wouldn't want to be denied entry into a place if they check, or just decide I don't look great. Now that there is a vaccine getting approved in a few days (in the US) I'm hoping we start to return to normal soon, and reopen the gyms.

Hopefully thats useful info for someone. Just be careful, always ramp up a new source slowly!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Hi All, I'm new here but I saw this thread and thought I would offer my experience. I'm in my mid 50s, which of course makes staying lean a little more tricky (especially with the gyms closed). I'm not a bodybuilder, I like endurance sports. In 2018 I did a run and took meticulous notes in a spreadsheet, including my body temp daily. I went from 163.2 to 148.6 in 25 days. I then took an 14 day break and fell further to 146. Then 15 more days on ending at 142. I ramped the dosage up from a start of 200mg / day to 500mg / day over the first 8 days. It's important to remember that the half life is greater than 24 hours, so the concentration in your body builds (to a point) even if you don't increase your daily dose. You can calculate all this with a spreadsheet.

I also noted every side effect each day. The most frequent sides were feeling warm, night sweats and headaches. Headaches were easily treated with Tylenol, which pretty much cured them. I took the DNP a few hours before bed, because I prefer to take the sides while I sleep. Lots of nights sweating, sometimes it was so bad I awoke almost in a pool of sweat, soaked sheets feeling cold and clammy. You'll want a mattress protector. There was some lethargy but not much. My highest body temp was 99.6.

When I felt up to it I hit the treadmill, maybe every third day. I avoided carbs and alcohol and ate at about a 700 calorie deficit. I ate pineapple and kept water and PowerAde Zero nearby, especially next to my bed.

Although that's not the magic amazing result many people report, I was happy with it, especially being older. In 2019 I decided to try another run to see if I could get down to 135, but my source was out of business. I found another, but had no luck at all, even after ramping up to 800mg / day which normally would be quite dangerous. So that source was crap.

Thanks to covid I have put a few pounds back on, and I'm considering another run. My biggest concern is the temp. We don't have many temp checks here but I wouldn't want to be denied entry into a place if they check, or just decide I don't look great. Now that there is a vaccine getting approved in a few days (in the US) I'm hoping we start to return to normal soon, and reopen the gyms.

Hopefully thats useful info for someone. Just be careful, always ramp up a new source slowly!

Great information.

I weighed 135 when I was 10...... :32 (11):

Kraken

Reaction score
Ha, well when you're running and biking, less weight to drag around = better performance. I'm only 5ft 6in also.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Ha, well when you're running and biking, less weight to drag around = better performance. I'm only 5ft 6in also.

Yes, I’m painfully aware how mass has a negative effect on locomotion!!!

New Threads