First DNP run

Lizard King

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes, I’m painfully aware how mass has a negative effect on locomotion!!!
can you plot out on a line graph please.

I just started some on Tuesday, needed a nap already today.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Here is a pic from mid October
lVS2Vzi.jpg

Vs a pic from today
ZMA7yM2.jpg

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Here is a pic from mid October
lVS2Vzi.jpg

Vs a pic from today
ZMA7yM2.jpg

Really great progress. I know you’re a ways off from where you want to be but you already look 5 years younger. And way more handsome in the face!

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jin,
You can't tell from the pics but my upper arms are actually larger now than in the first pic and look at the forearms. Kind of puffy in the first pic but more defined in the second one and actually see some veins. I didn't realize the difference in the 2 until I went to post them. The face is much thinner. Traps and shoulders are more defined and actually starting to get wider up top and working on that taper

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Can't tell? Is this your attempt at being modest? Your success is obvious almost everywhere you look when comparing the two pictures.

Traps are bigger, shoulders are getting thicker and gaining definition, biceps have more tone showing, collar bone is showing, chest is getting some cuts, and your face is definitely chiseled out.

Really good progress in a short time frame. I agree with Jin, you look at least 5 years younger. Keep up the hard work, it's paying off in spades!

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Can't tell? Is this your attempt at being modest? Your success is obvious almost everywhere you look when comparing the two pictures.

Traps are bigger, shoulders are getting thicker and gaining definition, biceps have more tone showing, collar bone is showing, chest is getting some cuts, and your face is definitely chiseled out.

Really good progress in a short time frame. I agree with Jin, you look at least 5 years younger. Keep up the hard work, it's paying off in spades!

I could tell that I had changed but I couldn’t tell exactly how far I’d come until I saw the 2 pics side by side

Kraken

Reaction score
It's hard when you see yourself every day...

Beti ona

Reaction score
My biggest concern is the temp. We don't have many temp checks here but I wouldn't want to be denied entry into a place if they check, or just decide I don't look great. Now that there is a vaccine getting approved in a few days (in the US) I'm hoping we start to return to normal soon, and reopen the gyms.

No, you shouldn't worry about it, DNP actually makes the temperature lower, at least in my experience, I guess it's because of the low calorie diet and the suppression of the thyroid.

Beti ona

Reaction score
No, you shouldn't worry about it, DNP actually makes the temperature lower, at least in my experience, I guess it's because of the low calorie diet and the suppression of the thyroid.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

so we can see.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm currently under a quarantine so I can get into Trinidad with twice daily temp checks without any issues whatsoever

DOOM

Reaction score
I'm currently under a quarantine so I can get into Trinidad with twice daily temp checks without any issues whatsoever
Now that sounds worth it! I loved my time in Trinidad and Tobago.

Beti ona

Reaction score
Big change friend, DNP works as long as it is used with logic diet and exercise, the more fat you have, the more pounds you lose.

I don't understand why I can't see my othe messages. :(

Reactions: Jin

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
Really great progress. I know you’re a ways off from where you want to be but you already look 5 years younger. And way more handsome in the face!

ditto - way different in the face. Well done dude!

Reaction score
Hi guys, Im new here i hope you all achieved your goals, i would like to start by saying that i have 200lbs and i cant figure out where to get some dpn , i ordered clenbusterol but i havent received it , and if you can help me out some way i can lose some weigh it will be helpful