First DNP run

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Been looking into DNP for a while and getting back here helped jump start the actual process. Found a great and trusted source and took the plunge.

Started Nov 9 at 200mg ed so today is day 4. Started the night sweats last night and getting up to piss and drink water. Took me a while to figure out why I was so thirsty. Was 217 on Monday morning. Goal is to shed some fat while maintaining muscle mass and then plan to add muscle mass on trt only until I reach a plateau.

Long term goal is 220-225 and 10-15%

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dnp is the lazy mans poor attempt at cutting ..
Try actually running or biking for 4 months see what that gets you . Im
gonna guess dnp won’t do jack shit for u cause it’s the easy way out also not meant for your body type .
Its meant for
pro
who
are
about to get
on
stage that need that last dropp.
off are u a pro ... no ..
stop
being lazy and do some
work so you won’t look the same as u did back
whem si started

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Creekrat, low and slow is a good approach to using DNP in my experience. Minimal sides and ye can run fer a couple of weeks or so until ye reach yer goal.

Ye definitely need to stay hydrated - think 3-4 liters of water per day - and mind yer potassium & electrolyte intake.

Carbs will temporarily turn up the heat when yer on DNP, so no / low carbs before bed can help reduce the night sweats.

Use the time yer on to have a think on what yer new diet will be once ye hit yer goal. Think of DNP the same way ye think of a cycle: its an accelerant, but when ye come off ye need to maintain on yer own.

Good luck Mate!

Reaction score
Been looking to get my hands on some during this national lockdown would be perfect, can you PM me details for your source?

Reaction score
I didnt see the big deal with it. Made me hot, added a metric shit ton of water to me, that was it. No magic. Some people like it though

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Been looking to get my hands on some during this national lockdown would be perfect, can you PM me details for your source?

Anyone that gives up any source to someone that just asked them before even an introduction is an idiot. You have to gain the trust of people before you can even think about getting access. And I recommend never asking for a source for anything. You’ll get access when you’ve earned that trust. If this is how you plan on operating here you won’t last long so you need to figure out what you really want from this place.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Anyone that gives up any source to someone that just asked them before even an introduction is an idiot. You have to gain the trust of people before you can even think about getting access. And I recommend never asking for a source for anything. You’ll get access when you’ve earned that trust. If this is how you plan on operating here you won’t last long so you need to figure out what you really want from this place.

DNP isn’t a scheduled compound so it’s ok to ask about where to obtain it. Just like ancillary drugs like adex etc.

There is a seller in the advertising section who I believe may still have some in stock.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Creekrat, low and slow is a good approach to using DNP in my experience. Minimal sides and ye can run fer a couple of weeks or so until ye reach yer goal.

Ye definitely need to stay hydrated - think 3-4 liters of water per day - and mind yer potassium & electrolyte intake.

Carbs will temporarily turn up the heat when yer on DNP, so no / low carbs before bed can help reduce the night sweats.

Use the time yer on to have a think on what yer new diet will be once ye hit yer goal. Think of DNP the same way ye think of a cycle: its an accelerant, but when ye come off ye need to maintain on yer own.

Good luck Mate!

Low and slow is going to be my mindset for everything training related from here on out. Easier to keep the diet in check and keep the transformation whether that be a cut, bulk or recomp or whatever else I’m doing. Not an old guy yet but at 38 I’m no spring chicken either.

Reaction score

Sorry, didn't intend on offending anyone and I can see how suspect that request was now

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So I started day 5, Friday the 13th, with a bang! My son's Great Dane bit my right, dominant, hand when I tried to stop her from attacking another one of our dogs. Felt the teeth hit the bone in my thumb and I'm sore as fuk this afternoon. Wasn't going to fill my hydrocodone script but I had to go ahead and do it. I was down a pound from Monday and got to experience the night sweats in the ER. Hopefully I'll have enough ROM and strength in the thumb and hand by Monday to be able to at least do light weight on Uncle Snake's split. Worst case scenario is i keep the diet going and just get some time on the bike.

wyaSHc9.jpg

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
DNP isn’t a scheduled compound so it’s ok to ask about where to obtain it. Just like ancillary drugs like adex etc.

There is a seller in the advertising section who I believe may still have some in stock.

I sure can't get any. One's out temporarily and no answer from the other :^ /

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Let me reach out to my guy and see if he has any and if he’ll help out. No promises though

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Today is day 9 and weighed after breakfast, forgot to do it before, and was at 215. I did start to notice the love handles were fading and am slimming up a bit. I would imagine I am holding on to some water weight with all the water and electrolytes I've been throwing down. I'll work on getting a few pics later.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Haven't noticed any more weight loss but I am suspecting that I'm holding some water weight with the amount of water and electrolytes I've been hammering down. Hit back and bis this morning at the gym and snapped this pic real quick.

6lC5OvH.jpg

New Threads