Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First DNP run

Thanks
    Thanked 4,742 Times in 2,240 Posts
    take a break dude and let the water come off see where your at

Originally Posted by creekrat View Post
    Haven't noticed any more weight loss but I am suspecting that I'm holding some water weight with the amount of water and electrolytes I've been hammering down. Hit back and bis this morning at the gym and snapped this pic real quick.

‘Trump is my idol, I aspire to look like him’ Gibs 2020

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Trump For This Useful Post:

Beti ona (11-20-2020)

Thanks
    So after taking Trump’s advice and staying stopping the DNP as well as the wife and I having 2 cheat days in a row for a date weekend, I was 212 this morning. I may run it 1 more time to try and lean out a little more and have a lot more cardio and ab work just to see where it gets me.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to creekrat For This Useful Post:

Jin (11-25-2020),Trump (11-25-2020)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tar101 View Post
    Hi All,

ive been searching all over the place for some DNP, I’m from the UK, used to get this off a guy from Empire Market. But the site doesn’t exist anymore.

Can anyone please point me in the right direction to get hold of some?

been scammed twice, need a legit trusted source!

cheers everyone, PM me if you can help.
    You like twinkies....

Thanks
    guessing you can’t help....
    Nope lol....

Thanks
    Thanked 9,991 Times in 4,976 Posts
    Hi All,

ive been searching all over the place for some DNP, I’m from the UK, used to get this off a guy from Empire Market. But the site doesn’t exist anymore.

Can anyone please point me in the right direction to get hold of some?

been scammed twice, need a legit trusted source!

cheers everyone, PM me if you can help.
    Last warning - stop spamming this request fer DNP sources.
    "Look at all these slave masters posin' on yo' dollar..."
    Run the Jewels -'Ju$t'

Thanks
    Took a break for a week and between a cheat 2 days on a date weekend with the wife and thanksgiving I was sitting at 215 and 17%. Got back on for another 2 weeks and am 5 days in. Just left the gym after hitting legs and then playing like 3 games of basketball for cardio. Had 2 scoops of protein and a half a cup of ground rolled oats with skim milk and was 213.6 in shorts, drawers and socks

Thanks
    Creekrat have you dieted at all while on your run? Sorry if you mentioned it in this thread and I missed it, I'm new to this and hoping to do a run in the near future.

Thanks
    Was running a ckd on about 20% deficit. 3 days low carb and then 1 day high. Was pretty religious with it and just recently changed the diet to more of a recomp and on the high carb days I sweat like a wh0re in church holding a bag of ducks that’s sitting on the front row

Thanks
    Without the use of metformin or berberine you'd have to be on a ckd for a LONG ass time before your body is truly fat adapted and can hit ketosis in less than 3 days after a refeed. Without the above mentioned supplements, I'd wager you're wasting your time trying to burn fat on a cyclic ketosis diet with a carb refeed every 3 days... you're likely at best reaching ketosis as you begin your carb refeed on day 3.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,742 Times in 2,240 Posts
    [you have never took dnp

QUOTE=Adrenolin;645120]Without the use of metformin or berberine you'd have to be on a ckd for a LONG ass time before your body is truly fat adapted and can hit ketosis in less than 3 days after a refeed. Without the above mentioned supplements, I'd wager you're wasting your time trying to burn fat on a cyclic ketosis diet with a carb refeed every 3 days... you're likely at best reaching ketosis as you begin your carb refeed on day 3.[/QUOTE]
    ‘Trump is my idol, I aspire to look like him’ Gibs 2020

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Trump For This Useful Post:

creekrat (Today)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Adrenolin View Post
    Without the use of metformin or berberine you'd have to be on a ckd for a LONG ass time before your body is truly fat adapted and can hit ketosis in less than 3 days after a refeed. Without the above mentioned supplements, I'd wager you're wasting your time trying to burn fat on a cyclic ketosis diet with a carb refeed every 3 days... you're likely at best reaching ketosis as you begin your carb refeed on day 3.

Seeing as I wasn’t actively trying to achieve ketosis I think I might be safe. The diet I was on was working rather well at helping me shed some weight but I wanted a little help and to make sure that help was muscle sparing and guess what? DNP is just that and seeing as in 21 days, 14 of which were on DNP at 200mg ed, and I lost about 6-8lbs and 4% BF it does not appear to be as much of a waist of time as your response here in this thread. As Trump stated above, I’m guessing you haven’t run DNP before.

Good day sir

Thanks
    I've heard that DNP is serious stuff, but that as long as it's respected that it's a safe compound. Also heard 200mg is a extremely safe entry point.

I have some questions if you don't mind giving me your feedback.
    1. How did you feel while using it?
    2. On a scale of 1 to 10, with Tren being a 10, how bad were your night sweats?
    3. Any lethargy, mood issues, other sides?
    4. I heard DNP can cause diarrhea during the adjustment period... did you get any of that at 200mg?
    5. Did you see the majority of the BF drop during the first 14 days? Or did it mostly occur during the last 7 days when you increased your dosage?

A 4% BF drop in 21 days is impressive. I'm really curious now... I think I'll find a guy and run an experiment myself.

Keep up the good work man!

Thanks
    Well I was also hitting my cardio and making sure my diet was solid.

1. I felt fine on it but definitely knew when I had consumed a decent amount of carbs.

2. Have yet to use tren but my wife would give it a 10

3. No other sides

4. None of that

5. Hard to tell because I had started retaining water near the end of the run.
    Eat for where you want to be, not where you are

17. The Following User Says Thank You to creekrat For This Useful Post:

Send0 (Today)

Thanks
    excellent thread my man. love using DNP at the right time. I have done a lot longer low dose run, which i might start doing again for a different reason. But keeping it low and slow is a great way and keeping your carb intake minimal to light will help with the heat aspect of it. late nights suck tho with getting up drenched and having to piss, wondering if you dont pissed yourself or if its the sweat. water weight will come off 5-10 days after last dose, hard to tell while on it. I usually will drop the weight 1st 10days, then balloon up and be 5lbs more than started and the come back down to the final effect.

Thanks
    I haven't? That's bold.. and wildly inaccurate. I've quite a bit of experience with dnp.. from long 100mg doses to 800mg 5 day blasts. My first run on it was back in '06 and used it a few times up till about '14. But I understand where your comment is coming from in regards to you believe the dnp would burn up his glycogen stores to aid in a fast keto state, I'd agree with that, I don't know what I was thinking with my first comment.. probably too many glasses of bourbon and forgot the thread topic was about dnp. Lol
    Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    you have never took dnp

Originally Posted by Adrenolin View Post

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adrenolin For This Useful Post:

dragon1952 (Today),Trump (Today)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12