Wtf is wrong with me? Zilla help.

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
Good job bro!

I recommend a vasectomy if you're done having kids. It's made no difference for me at all, and I can nut in them all now.

I'm not sure if im done having kids but its not on the menu right now. So I think I just need to keep it to 1 girl and pull out until we ever made a decision to go further.

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
Call that bitch out on her bullshit.

That’s totally ****ed up and she doesn’t deserve courtesy.
I did. I asked to see the results from Dr office and told her why I dont wanna be with her.
Straight up dude if ur gonna fool around thats cool, but u GOTTA wrap ur shit up!!!!!
I know it fukkin sucks but man the reprocussions are NOT worth it.
If you have a problem with condoms, practice jerkin it with one.
Getting stuck with some chick u don't even know cause u knocked her up, or having another long distance dad relationship paying child support ain't worth barebackin some chick cause it feels better.
Done busting in strange. Lesson learned. I'm also done playing the field. 1 girl for me. I've been talking to the fitness wifey everyday for a year and a half. And things went better then I could have even imagined.
Seems quite odd to me...

Wanting to meet your daughter super quickly,

And taking a pregnancy test after 5 days, and just happened to have a very convenient Dr appt.

Still wouldn't go crazy on her though, just in case.
Very odd. Id never bring someone around my daughter unless severely vetted 1st. Im trying to be civil because inl dont want her to throw a brick through my car window.
Does she have any other kids? Maybe she WANTS to be pregnant, but doesn't know what it feels like? Good luck man!
She has a 7 year old. Good mom. But crazy fling.
Make her prove it, Mate. DNA / paternity test.
Until then, just say 'No' to her and cut ties.
Thats my mother's advice aswell.
Tell her to screenshot you the test result immediately.

Wonen keep that shit, it's definitely on the report.
I told her last night and she hasn't yet

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
I'm not sure if im done having kids but its not on the menu right now. So I think I just need to keep it to 1 girl and pull out until we ever made a decision to go further.

You do know pulling out only guarantees pregnancy right? Birth control brother, either you or her.

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
You do know pulling out only guarantees pregnancy right? Birth control brother, either you or her.

I'll talk with her and see if she thinks getting on the pill would be something to do. She's 48 now and still gets her period. But I'll pick up some condoms till we make a decision to ever go further. That other crazy bitch taught me a quick lesson.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Who you trying to bullshit we all know you ain't wearing no condoms :32 (18):

Reactions: CJ

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
:32 (18): hey it sounded good right?! Youre the one who said to practice jacking off with a condom!

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Condoms work on me if I haven’t busted a nut in a few days . Hard to get a boner and keep it up
with that shit on my cock

New Threads