Wtf is wrong with me? Zilla help.

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
This sounds like she is ****ing with you. I don't buy that she found out that quick. Maybe she got pregnant from another guy before you and already knew or something...just smells fishy lol.

Agreed.

Super HIGHLY unlikely it would be yours after 5 days. Personally, i would be civil, because she sounds crazy, and cut my losses as quick as possible. Be careful out there bro.

Reaction score
So when my wife and I were trying we were told by the doctors that 8 days would be the absolute earliest to take a blood test (the most accurate form of pregnancy testing) and even then, 8 days they said was too early in their opinion. Blood test can tell before urine anyways so idk how she is saying she got a positive urine test back so early.

For pregnancy to occur, implantation must occur. It marks the beginning of pregnancy. Only after implantation does the body start to produce hcg (hormone that pregnancy test detect). Implantation is where the fertilized egg attaches and this takes anywhere between 6-12 days after sex if I remember correctly.

Best of luck...she just sounds crazy.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Hcg takes about 10 days to be detected in urine after conception. This is what I've just been told

This right here. If she really is pregnant then DNA test or it ain't yours. No way that test was accurately positive in 5 days after you nailed her unless someone else is the father. Dude, condom and/or a better class of female.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Straight up dude if ur gonna fool around thats cool, but u GOTTA wrap ur shit up!!!!!
I know it fukkin sucks but man the reprocussions are NOT worth it.
If you have a problem with condoms, practice jerkin it with one.
Getting stuck with some chick u don't even know cause u knocked her up, or having another long distance dad relationship paying child support ain't worth barebackin some chick cause it feels better.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Seems quite odd to me...

Wanting to meet your daughter super quickly,

And taking a pregnancy test after 5 days, and just happened to have a very convenient Dr appt.

Still wouldn't go crazy on her though, just in case.

nightster

Elite
Reaction score
Does she have any other kids? Maybe she WANTS to be pregnant, but doesn't know what it feels like? Good luck man!

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Make her prove it, Mate. DNA / paternity test.

Until then, just say 'No' to her and cut ties.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I had a girl try to do something similar to me years ago when I was in the Marines.

Met this hot little Cuban chick that was interested in moving things along very quickly. She quickly became possessive so I told her to kick rocks......two weeks later she tracked me down and told me I had gotten her pregnant. I was a dumbass 19 year old and it took me awhile to do the math on the projected delivery date and when we met to put it all together that she was a lying shit.

Five days? No way.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
She is full of shit Sil. And stop being a dumb ass!

New Threads