What is this raw?

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I was going through some old boxes, and I found a pretty decent sized stash of gear I still had. Everything is labeled, but this one powder in a sealed bag with either the letter O or D written on it... I couldn't tell which letter it was, not my handwriting. It weighed out to be exactly 4.9853 grams.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post up a picture, but if I did then would anyone want to take a stab at what they think it is?

Background:
I think I bought it from a source no longer in business as far as I know; used to go by a*rs**led2. I censored the name, but I apologize if even doing this is against forum rules.

I found an old message where I was talking to him about raw tadalfil, but I don't think that's what this is. I think it might be anavar, but I can't find any records of what I actually bought. It's pretty bright white, and has crystals that make it sparkle a little.

If it's cool, then I'll throw up 2 pictures so everyone can play guess that gear. 😂

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Ugh now that I look again, it could totally be winstrol... and maybe the O on the bag didn't mean anything at all. Wish I could tell what this was, it's bugging me.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
How about read the rule instead of hoping not to break them for starters.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
How about read the rule instead of hoping not to break them for starters.

I read the rules posted in the new members forums and the steroid uncensored forums. I didn't see any rules stickied in this specific forum. I didn't see anything in any of the rules that were stickied that indicated I would be violating any rules. I even searched all forums for "rules" before I posted this, and was sure to read up on whatever came up in the list.

So when I said "I'm not sure if I'm allowed", what I really meant is I don't know if I've missed a sticky post beyond the 2 I referenced that, or if there an an "unspoken" rule I would have been breaking.

I'm trying not to violate rules, and from what I saw I technically haven't violated any?

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I read the rules posted in the new members forums and the steroid uncensored forums. I didn't see any rules stickied in this specific forum. I didn't see anything in any of the rules that were stickied that indicated I would be violating any rules. I even searched all forums for "rules" before I posted this, and was sure to read up on whatever came up in the list.

So when I said "I'm not sure if I'm allowed", what I really meant is I don't know if I've missed a sticky post beyond the 2 I referenced that, or if there an an "unspoken" rule I would have been breaking.

I'm trying not to violate rules, and from what I saw I technically haven't violated any?

Nice, to be honest it's not going to help with a visual as a lot of raws look a like.

You can try a melt test.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Nice, to be honest it's not going to help with a visual as a lot of raws look a like.

You can try a melt test.

Thanks bro, appreciate the suggestion. Temps between the two are kind of close. Probably the best I'll be able to do is confirm that it could be var or winny like I think it is. I might give it a try if I get bored.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Thanks bro, appreciate the suggestion. Temps between the two are kind of close. Probably the best I'll be able to do is confirm that it could be var or winny like I think it is. I might give it a try if I get bored.

Not that anyone cares, but the mystery has been solved just in case someone was hanging in suspense. I found an old notebook, and it looks like this is indeed var. :beaten:

New Threads