Too Old to be Asking This

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
I thought you were gonna end up saying you nutted too quick.. don’t let it affect you man. You were nervous

you mentioned church sex scare tactics and wanting to wait until marriage for sex? I’m assuming because of religious reasons. If so we’re you maybe feeling guilty or thinking about religion and this being a sin if so that would def mess you up

your not less of a man because you could cum your fine. First time is out of the way it’s all down hill now

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
Forget about the first time. Anybody who said they were any good at all at sex their first time is full of shit. Just let things happen as they happen.

thanks, that helps too.
ive been hearing that from a few people. I’m behind the curve time-wise, but there’s a learning curve everyone experiences

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
Forget about the first time. Anybody who said they were any good at all at sex their first time is full of shit. Just let things happen as they happen.

I know. We BOTH expected I’d bust immediately.
so 30 minutes later we were both bummed.

Yes, I was worried about the premarital sex bit, I think a part of me always will, but I feel okay about that now. It doesn’t change my faith or our relationship with God.

I thought you were gonna end up saying you nutted too quick.. don’t let it affect you man. You were nervous

you mentioned church sex scare tactics and wanting to wait until marriage for sex? I’m assuming because of religious reasons. If so we’re you maybe feeling guilty or thinking about religion and this being a sin if so that would def mess you up

your not less of a man because you could cum your fine. First time is out of the way it’s all down hill now

lfod14

Reaction score
Like the other said man, overthinking it. You can 100% get in your own head and do real physical "damage" because of it. Back in the early 2000s when DMAA was in all the fat burners and pre workouts right before it was banned I found out about it giving guys ED..... guess what happened to me shortly after? Damn ED! Was is real? In my head? i don't know but it screwed me over countless times, almost a year later shit went down real fast and I banged the life out of this girl and I'm convinced it was because I had no time to think and get in my head about it, real convenient! Wasn't a problem again after that. Can't get in your head!

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
wait hold up...... you ain’t ****ing at 29 but your doing cycles?
Well, when you’ve struggled with body image insecurity, your instinct may be to try to get jacked thinking that’s how you can find affirmation as a man.

some people turn to sex, that wasn’t my natural inclination.

Some people are healthier with both.

ive quit my cycle and will PCT, I’m trying to get my head on straight. I have new goals that aren’t image-based, a diet plan, and a program from a powerlifting coach. I have accountability in the form of friends who I talked into finishing with their latest cycle and stopping before injecting what they just ordered, the three of us are staying natty together (or I will, if they change their mind).

Ive done a lot of processing and growing this year. The two areas of my life where I see the greatest need are my body dysmorphia and intimacy issues. I’m working to address those.

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
Well, when you’ve struggled with body image insecurity, your instinct may be to try to get jacked thinking that’s how you can find affirmation as a man.

some people turn to sex, that wasn’t my natural inclination.

Some people are healthier with both.

ive quit my cycle and will PCT, I’m trying to get my head on straight. I have new goals that aren’t image-based, a diet plan, and a program from a powerlifting coach. I have accountability in the form of friends who I talked into finishing with their latest cycle and stopping before injecting what they just ordered, the three of us are staying natty together (or I will, if they change their mind).

Ive done a lot of processing and growing this year. The two areas of my life where I see the greatest need are my body dysmorphia and intimacy issues. I’m working to address those.

Bro - I appreciate your respectful response, but you don't have to answer to anyone on here about how you live your life.

There isn't anything wrong with cycles either. It's your choice either way.

Ive turned to alcohol and pussy in the past. Its a road to ruin.

Stick around dude. I like your attitude and demeanor.

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
Bro - I appreciate your respectful response, but you don't have to answer to anyone on here about how you live your life.

There isn't anything wrong with cycles either. It's your choice either way.

Ive turned to alcohol and pussy in the past. Its a road to ruin.

Stick around dude. I like your attitude and demeanor.
Thanks, as dumb as I feel for having hopped a cycle when I didn’t need to, and as I experienced as I am sexually. I AM a really level-headed, chill, and smart guy.

Just on cycle I compounded the worst of my body image toxicity and sex-drive while in a relationship that was committed to abstinence.

Well; we kinda “blew” that one, but I’m okay with it.

I work with young people and I want to be a role model who’s honest and practices what he preaches.

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
Also, yeah.

Talked to my fiancée about it a lot today and we agreed we should just try again. So worked out, washed up, put a tiny bit beard oil around the bits for scent.

We’ll try again. :)

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
Also, yeah.

Talked to my fiancée about it a lot today and we agreed we should just try again. So worked out, washed up, put a tiny bit beard oil around the bits for scent.

We’ll try again. :)

relax and enjoy dude

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
Nah, it was a bust again dudes. I’m really dissappointed. She’s wondering if I’m even into her.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Nah, it was a bust again dudes. I’m really dissappointed. She’s wondering if I’m even into her.

your fiancé is wondering if you’re into her?

I feel like OP’s account got hacked by an immature roommate.

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
I had all day and time to process it with her and friends.

I still struggle with performance anxiety, that’s likely a bug part of my frustration and lack of enjoyment from the sex.

I also think that my naturally low sexual desire plays a role. The two feed off of each other: the inexperience/anxiety and the seed-of-sexual-desire.

Its a new thing for me. Way more complicated to learn and grow through than I expected, or expect anyone to relate to.

but if you do; you’re not alone.

sex is tougher than people let on, it’s more complex, but it’s okay. It’s not a success or fail, it’s an experience. I just hope I will believe that in practice for round 3.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I had all day and time to process it with her and friends.

I still struggle with performance anxiety, that’s likely a bug part of my frustration and lack of enjoyment from the sex.

I also think that my naturally low sexual desire plays a role. The two feed off of each other: the inexperience/anxiety and the seed-of-sexual-desire.

Its a new thing for me. Way more complicated to learn and grow through than I expected, or expect anyone to relate to.

but if you do; you’re not alone.

sex is tougher than people let on, it’s more complex, but it’s okay. It’s not a success or fail, it’s an experience. I just hope I will believe that in practice for round 3.

I’m curious as to Why are you sharing these intimate things with a bunch of strangers on the internet?

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
The anonymity helps, that’s why.

I need to vent. Even if it’s in isolation. Sorry Guys; I should stop.

New Threads