3 Weeks in 12 lbs gained

Reaction score
I just did my third injection and weighed 12 lbs heavier. Strength is up but I figured it would be a little stronger.

On 12 week cycle

50 mg Dbol daily for 6 weeks
Test ethanate 750 mg a week for 12
Tren eth 12 weeks at 300mg a week.

just curious when the tren should kick in fully? I have always done tren ace not sure what to expect for this one.

thanks

Jabs

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Peak blood serum tends to be at about week 3 for tren-e, but personally it always took me until week 4 - 4.5 until I "felt it kick in".

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I will be curious which one I will like more when it’s all said and done.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Any reason why you're running test/tren at a 2.5:1 ratio? I usually either ran them equal, or ran the Test a bit lower than tren since it binds so strongly to AR. This translated to fewer sides for me, compared to running test higher than tren, but I guess everyone's body handles things differently. Just pay attention to your nips. Tren doesn't convert, but test most definitely will. Since Tren binds so strongly, I'd watch out for symptoms of gyno or e2 in general due to the high test. I'm sure you already know this, but just being a good bro and telling you to keep an eye out and be ready to jump on it ASAP.

I'm a pussy, and I preferred tren-e because I hate pinning all the time. Also, for me, I had fewer sides on Tren-e compared to ace. Which is odd because supposedly blood levels are supposed to be more stable with more frequent pins.

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Any reason why you're running test/tren at a 2.5:1 ratio? I usually either ran them equal, or ran the Test a bit lower than tren since it binds so strongly to AR. This translated to fewer sides for me, compared to running test higher than tren, but I guess everyone's body handles things differently.

ratios with steroids are bro science with zero evidence to back those theories up.

If you have studies, post them as I’m always looking to learn.

as far as sides go: that’s based on the individual. We must all experiment to see what works best for us.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
ratios with steroids are bro science with zero evidence to back those theories up.

If you have studies, post them as I’m always looking to learn.

as far as sides go: that’s based on the individual. We must all experiment to see what works best for us.

Fair enough, it is bro science. For me, I can say anecdotally the bro science was spot on. I suppose it's just how my body specifically handled the ratio of compounds. Like I said, everyone's different. I was curious if high test and moderate Tren has been good to him on his past cycles with ace, that's all. :)

DOOM

Reaction score
Any reason why you're running test/tren at a 2.5:1 ratio? I usually either ran them equal, or ran the Test a bit lower than tren since it binds so strongly to AR. This translated to fewer sides for me, compared to running test higher than tren, but I guess everyone's body handles things differently. Just pay attention to your nips. Tren doesn't convert, but test most definitely will. Since Tren binds so strongly, I'd watch out for symptoms of gyno or e2 in general due to the high test. I'm sure you already know this, but just being a good bro and telling you to keep an eye out and be ready to jump on it ASAP.

I'm a pussy, and I preferred tren-e because I hate pinning all the time. Also, for me, I had fewer sides on Tren-e compared to ace. Which is odd because supposedly blood levels are supposed to be more stable with more frequent pins.
I definitely get more sides when using more frequently injected short esters like Test prop or Tren Ace compared to using Test C or Tren E.

I’m not saying steady blood plasma levels are not more beneficial with overall performance or results. I just never experienced LESS side effects going this route. This aspect of short esters is bro science as far as I’m concerned.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I definitely get more sides when using more frequently injected short esters like Test prop or Tren Ace compared to using Test C or Tren E.

I’m not saying steady blood plasma levels are not more beneficial with overall performance or results. I just never experienced LESS side effects going this route. This aspect of short esters is bro science as far as I’m concerned.

Good to know I'm not the only one who has more sides with short esters compared to long esters. I'm new here, but forums I was on several years ago seem to have people parroting each other and can make you question your own body.

I'm digging how everyone here is straight up with their knowledge based on their own experiences, and not just repeating stuff because one bro said it this one time back in 2001.

Reaction score
Are the gains about right for three weeks in?

I know everybody is different just trying to get a feel where I am at.

to the post above this board does seem to have a lot of knowledge and not a lot of attitude. Glad I stumbled upon it.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score

I can see that being the case, with the much faster rise in blood levels with the shorter esters.

Also maybe there being more actual compound per ml due to a lighter ester weight?

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Are the gains about right for three weeks in?

I know everybody is different just trying to get a feel where I am at.

to the post above this board does seem to have a lot of knowledge and not a lot of attitude. Glad I stumbled upon it.

It's the Dbol and you are holding water. Are you running an AI.

DOOM

Reaction score
I can see that being the case, with the much faster rise in blood levels with the shorter esters.

Also maybe there being more actual compound per ml due to a lighter ester weight?
I think it’s a combination of both of your examples. It’s more of a hormonal roller coaster for me. Test prop always aggravates my old gyno. Pinning Tren Ace Ed makes getting a good night sleep nearly impossible and only makes me more agro.

With that being said pinning Tren Ace everyday = beast mode!! Not always a good thing!

New Threads