Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Brother Bundy.... I found you!!!

The test of a man's character is what it takes to stop him.

Zeek

Re: Brother Bundy.... I found you!!!

This thread may be a bit quiet for the next 2 days and 10 hours. I love my bundy but he has to relax!

Thanks

What did bundy do ?

Zeek

I really don't want to go there not to cause drama but trust me when it comes to my core members there has to be damn good reason for even a time out.

Bundy and I are really tight but when it coms to the site I can't pull the admin card just because I like someone. You guys remember when I myself banned my good buddy Jstarks on here for 3 days when he went off on a member. Sometimes you have no choice and luckily our friendship is as strong as ever.

This banning is just that a time out, if the mod wishes to lift the ban a day early or something i am ok with that too, just sayin

we all have bad days but certain things can't happen here and it was one of those certain things not once but twice and not just pone day but carried over into the next day after I had a talk with Mr bundy.

I value him here very much, he contributes , is active, asks questions and is a really good and decent guy. Like i said we all have shit in our lives sometimes that may sour our mood to each other on here and we have to control that.

Thanks

Understandable Zeek. Thanks, because I was in the dark on this issue

Thanks

don't know what happened but i like big bundy and am petitioning the mods (with all respect) bring him back as soon as possible (was told to mind my own business about this so disregard my opinion)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,411 Times in 1,186 Posts

Well ez from my knowledge it wasn't even on SI that's why I was pissed. So what we do on other sites effects us on here as well?

Thanks
    Thanked 18,093 Times in 7,795 Posts
    Originally Posted by BigHerm View Post
    Well ez from my knowledge it wasn't even on SI that's why I was pissed. So what we do on other sites effects us on here as well?
    That depends. Sometimes yes. If you're a scammer/info collector then yes, if you are threatening a member here we'll look out for the member...
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Zeek

That is a good question big should things carry over from another board to here.

The answer to that is NO with the exception of threats, releasing personal info, scamming anything along those lines will follow you here from somewhere else and it should.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,595 Times in 953 Posts

Actually it was on SI, which is why the ban was made. Something happened on another site that made it even worse.

I've decided to lift the ban on Bundy early, because I didn't really want to do it in the first place, but as mods sometimes we're forced to, as Zeek said.

Bundy has been a great member and contributes much to the board, and sticks up for the board with a passion, which is why I've made the decision to lift his 3 day ban early.

I do want you all to know though, that physical threats on any member of this community will not be tolerated, and can result in a permanent ban.

Herm if you want to discuss this further or have any problems, feel free to PM me.
    The harder I work, the luckier I get.

Zeek

Much respect for you hurt!!! we can all have a bad day and you doing this early shows me one very important thing. You give a shit about the members and you even care about bundy lol even if you don;t want to admit it right now

really shows me the kind of guy you are man!!! I'm glad the meber elected you mod , really glad right now and proud

so bundy ended up with like a 20 hour ban or so, I mean time out hahaa

Thanks
    Thanked 8,091 Times in 4,354 Posts

Thank you for having me back I missed all of you!

Thanks

Originally Posted by Brother Bundy View Post
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!! Welcome back brother!
    "There are only two days in the year nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow"

Zeek

Originally Posted by Brother Bundy View Post
    Missed you too buddy!!

Thanks

Thanks

"There are only two days in the year nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow"

Thanks

Welcome back bro!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,411 Times in 1,186 Posts

Originally Posted by Hurt View Post
    Actually it was on SI, which is why the ban was made. Something happened on another site that made it even worse.

I've decided to lift the ban on Bundy early, because I didn't really want to do it in the first place, but as mods sometimes we're forced to, as Zeek said.

Bundy has been a great member and contributes much to the board, and sticks up for the board with a passion, which is why I've made the decision to lift his 3 day ban early.

I do want you all to know though, that physical threats on any member of this community will not be tolerated, and can result in a permanent ban.

Herm if you want to discuss this further or have any problems, feel free to PM me.
    Zeek is mod pressuring guys. Lol. Well no i don't want to discuss anything cause what the prick did was wrong. We all know that so does he, but when it comes down to it we all know Bundy is weird. That's all!!! LMAO!! Glad you back Bundy and behave you prick!!

Thanks

Zeek is mod pressuring guys. Lol. Well no i don't want to discuss anything cause what the prick did was wrong. We all know that so does he, but when it comes down to it we all know Bundy is weird. That's all!!! LMAO!! Glad you back Bundy and behave you prick!!
    lol I am weird very weird

Thanks

I told you that bundy name came from Ted. You will never convince me otherwise. Glad to see you back man.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast