12w full ****ing blown + 16w of á hard diet.

Reaction score
Not many (none of us?) guys here have experience running those kind of doses or have goals like you have. Since you have access to IFBB pros you might be better off seeking their advice.

I am more interested in the training program you’ve previously mentioned. Can you tell us about it?

Well, that’s why I posted the thread, just to see if anyone have inputs or not. I mean, I’m not full learned, and if someone of you guys have other experience (or knowledge that I maybe have missed.) please post it. We can never been 100% full learned. We learn each other anything new probably every day, closely.

Well, I had. But right now I can’t afford the coaching for it, that’s why I seeking help over here, or at least discuss the subject and the results maybe turn out very good, who knows.

Well, about the training, Patric is going for maximum of pump, and also combined this with intensity. Now I mean, extreme intensity. So the program, called SST, is for hunting that pump, and lower the weight pretty extreme to have an nice form of the exercises.

Anyhow, besides this, we aiming for the time frame, the intensity. So for an example, you are going to setup a weight (free choice of exercise) there you can do with a nice form, + closely as a maximum 10 rep in the first set. Then you have a timer on you, set it up for 20 secounds, and then keep pushing it, until you reach for about 4-5 reps, (to avoid injury) then switch exercise.

My modified thing, is just that I keep 1 or 2 exercise there I going for strength reps, and trying to move a really heavy weight. And this setup, combined with the “SST” training style.

Like I stated, I feel like growing everyday, so I wish I had more like a “off-season” drugs in me right now and not just “cruise” then I probably had explode, hehe.

Reaction score
Ill second that, imo those dosages are not actually efficacious to growing. They cause to much stress on the body. As with anything there is a point of diminished return.

Ok, roger that. I have posted the training system just above.

So your pull is like, going for low dosages and multiple substances instead? I read a thread over here, a guy who took around 200-250mg blast of every injection possible, (test, mast, eq, tren and deca.) anyhow. Maybe some interesting to that though.

Reaction score
I normally stop reading the New Member post as soon as the gear talk begins but I agree, this may get entertaining. Think I will just sit back and watch this one.

OP, I will offer you some general guidance and you can take it or leave it. UG's door is open to all new members, you don't have to kick it down, plus your reception may be better if you just humbly walk in. You have gone to great lengths to demonstrate that you're big and strong. Just remember this is a big pool you just entered and you will find some big/strong boys here in their prime.

As for your English, don't worry too much about it. I live in the States and I'm hard to follow sometimes too.

Thanks brother. Appreciate that.

Reaction score
I too am interested to hear more about your training style. I’ve seen a bit of it from James hollingshead videos and he has really exploded since working with Tuor. Curious to see how you’ve modified it into your routine.

also suprised you aren’t going with more of Patrick Tuors diet style. He really likes moderate protein, really high carb and low fat diets. My understanding is he puts fats down to about 40-60g a day and pushes protein down to 1-1.2g per pound. Then the rest is filled with carbs. I’ve done similar and it has brought very good results.

Well, I have posted it above. So you can have a checkup for it if you like.

yeah, he is really a monster, that damn doug.

Hm, gladly you asked for it, well I have had my thought on the diet to, but i just remind my self, that the protein must be skyrocket (I know, it maybe doesn’t) but I just think about the pros, like old legends like Ronnie, Jay, they were probably up for like 5-600g range of only the protein. I’m afraid to change something that is working for me maybe. Actually don’t know.

And with to much carbs I get even more bloated, so the answer I guess is there. If I had like growth in the system, it would be a game changer for sure, and probably not bloat me at all even if I went up to like 800g carbs a day.

I’m going to take it with me, and maybe trying it out when I try to chase the mass gain, and switch back to higher protein intake when I start my diet.

Reaction score
Anyone? My thought at the oral game, for the whole period of time, is something like:
4w on, 6w off, 4w on. (In the entire offseason for 12w.)
Then oral is out at week 14. Which sounds pretty good to also have 2 week range between the oils from off-season to the on season cycle. So the new oils kick in by the 2w overlap mark.

having break between w14-20 = 6w break for the liver from recover.

Then blast the last 8w of the diet, and here is the goal to reduce calories a lot, speed up the cardio game, and also breaking in DNP and such that period of time while I’m / my musclemass are protected by fast-acting steroids like orals. And cause of the earlier oral drugs, I just have my mind of like anavar here, maybe combined with tbol. (The two most safest orals, with minimal of sides, and damage for the liver.) think I will leave winstrol out of the game this time at the cut. Normally I always do var/win.

Sounds pretty solid, doesn’t it?

inputs?

Some inputs for the oils is also welcomed.

Reaction score
Come on, thought you guys would have some awesome ideas or inputs, but doesn’t look like it...

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Anyone? My thought at the oral game, for the whole period of time, is something like:
4w on, 6w off, 4w on. (In the entire offseason for 12w.)
Then oral is out at week 14. Which sounds pretty good to also have 2 week range between the oils from off-season to the on season cycle. So the new oils kick in by the 2w overlap mark.

having break between w14-20 = 6w break for the liver from recover.

Then blast the last 8w of the diet, and here is the goal to reduce calories a lot, speed up the cardio game, and also breaking in DNP and such that period of time while I’m / my musclemass are protected by fast-acting steroids like orals. And cause of the earlier oral drugs, I just have my mind of like anavar here, maybe combined with tbol. (The two most safest orals, with minimal of sides, and damage for the liver.) think I will leave winstrol out of the game this time at the cut. Normally I always do var/win.

Sounds pretty solid, doesn’t it?

inputs?

Some inputs for the oils is also welcomed.

I take the orals @peak of a 14 week cycle for 1 month or 25 days.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Come on, thought you guys would have some awesome ideas or inputs, but doesn’t look like it...

Some of these guys are old (like me); just give them a little time to respond. LULZ

Reaction score
I take the orals peak of a 14 week cycle for 1 month or 25 days.

Well, why do you just take the orals for 1 period of time the whole cycle? Liver will be recovered fast, so I don’t think it’s hurt for doing a optimal 3-4 runs dosages within the whole 28w of prep.

After that, I’m going back to cruise, prob going to test a new thing and that is low dose prop with low dos mast prop. Did that before with very good results.

Reaction score
Some of these guys are old (like me); just give them a little time to respond. LULZ

Haha alright . Thanks brother, appreciate it. I’m looking to get some discussions so I can decide my whole cycle, and start purchase the hormones. I’m going on this in the late dec (after I get the cash from work) or 1 jan

Reaction score
Surely with such lofty goals and drug use you must have a coach? A trainer?

I’ve been talking to a few IFBB’s for just guidance. They are to expensive to hire at the moment, because my wife is home with the kids and doesn’t work atm. So the money is a bit issue, not for the hormones though cause I have cooperations with a company so getting it for nice prices actually.

The time i only hired á coach was the last 3w out of comp, because i don’t have the experience with all kind of diuretics, and manipulating of the salt, water intake and so on before stage. Besides this, I have coached my self all the time, with diets, and off-seasons and so on.

it’a not a rocket since to put in issue/mass, or either getting shredded.

I just wanted to discuss my upcoming 28w of prep, if the dosages is critical and horrible, or if it’s pretty understandable because of my main goal; IFBB and upcoming Olympia athlete.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
If I were you.

20 weeks.
2.0g deca
200mg test
weeks 8-14 dbol.

Then 8 weeks
700 tren ace
200mg test
oral finisher.

Last edited:

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Not a pic posted yet, big talk and no walk.
You've competed in 1 show and ur going to be an iffbb pro and compete in the Olympia soon?
Dude I'm not trying to knock ur goals or dreams but you sound like every kid with delusions or granger.
The guys winning pro shows to get to the Olympia are already elite.
Look at Nick Walker, you have to know who he is, just got his pro card, do you look anything like him??? That is the level now.
Shit man Regan had to compete in 3 shows back to back to get a win. Competition is real.
I don't agree with your cycles you've laid out at all and I don't care to argue why.
With all that being said, good luck.

Reaction score
If I were you.

20 weeks.
2.0g deca
200mg test
weeks 8-14 dbol.

Then 8 weeks
700 tren ace
200mg test
oral finisher.

Thanks for input. Now we start talking at least. And I get opinions which is always welcomed.

well, the prob is from this input, is that 2g deca with test, I would prob suffer from deca dick, I normally have like 2:1 test ratio, to avoid that. So to 500 deca I have 1g test and so on. But I def maybe consider this but with a bit higher test and maybe include masteron to get that “free test” in the body which will be a big plus to the sexdrive. Unfortunately my wife want to have sex a lot ;) otherwise i wouldn’t care.

tren, is horrible. I’m always getting that cough, always. And I doesn’t pin weird or wrong, actually better than some of my nurses at work, haha. So it’s something with my body and tren. That’s why I prefer tren e to avoid that cough so many times a week, if I doesn’t go for a comp. than I could suffer this side effect though.

Keep posting this inputs!!!!

Reaction score
Not a pic posted yet, big talk and no walk.
You've competed in 1 show and ur going to be an iffbb pro and compete in the Olympia soon?
Dude I'm not trying to knock ur goals or dreams but you sound like every kid with delusions or granger.
The guys winning pro shows to get to the Olympia are already elite.
Look at Nick Walker, you have to know who he is, just got his pro card, do you look anything like him??? That is the level now.
Shit man Regan had to compete in 3 shows back to back to get a win. Competition is real.
I don't agree with your cycles you've laid out at all and I don't care to argue why.
With all that being said, good luck.

Well I have told you, just add my Wickr or ProtonMail, or so, so I can show you my physique. Or how I do otherwise. But I prefer to be anonymous at like Wickr or ProtonMail. My Wickr is theterm, and my ProtonMail is the same. ThetermATprotonmailDOTcom (I can’t post “links” because to low posts atm, hope u understood my mail address.)

Never stated that I would be pro now, or Olympia. I would dream to be an Olympia competitor before I die. And ifbb pro in the near future, well let’s say about 5-8 years, though I’m this young. The most of the bodybuilders are more successful in the most cases, in their early 30’s.

Thanks brother, appreciate it.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Thanks for input. Now we start talking at least. And I get opinions which is always welcomed.

well, the prob is from this input, is that 2g deca with test, I would prob suffer from deca dick, I normally have like 2:1 test ratio, to avoid that. So to 500 deca I have 1g test and so on. But I def maybe consider this but with a bit higher test and maybe include masteron to get that “free test” in the body which will be a big plus to the sexdrive. Unfortunately my wife want to have sex a lot ;) otherwise i wouldn’t care.

tren, is horrible. I’m always getting that cough, always. And I doesn’t pin weird or wrong, actually better than some of my nurses at work, haha. So it’s something with my body and tren. That’s why I prefer tren e to avoid that cough so many times a week, if I doesn’t go for a comp. than I could suffer this side effect though.

Keep posting this inputs!!!!

ratios with test/deca are just bro science. Nothing to back them up. I’ve ran a gram of deca with trt test and no issues.

I don’t get tren cough but a nurse/bb on another board advised those who do to take a baby aspirin 20 minutes before injection.

Sure, run some mast. That might help with ensuring sexual function too.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Ok you posted your macros anyone can write 3 numbers down...what your diet "look like"....at 450 grams of protein a day im truly curious

Reaction score
Ok you posted your macros anyone can write 3 numbers down...what your diet "look like"....at 450 grams of protein a day im truly curious

As i stated earlier, it kinda hard for me to explain all the different food cuz my English isn’t de best, and not my main language. It is my second.

overall, I can type down a few things that i eat on a whole day: which I I know the English words/terms for.

20 eggs
6dl oatmeal
1kg of chicken breasts
and 5dl (uncooked weight) white rice.
6 bananas
120g of “rice cookies” (unsure if this is right name in your country.)
150g of good source, for bread.(like sandwich) Not the white unhealthy bread, it’s full of fibers, and good source of carbohydrates. + to this, I put on 100g of smaller / tiny chicken breasts .

And a few more stuff .