12w full ****ing blown + 16w of á hard diet.

Reaction score
Agree. I heard that EQ & deca do basically the same thing so you can go with one over the other.

Well they are a way different because deca is more a watery gaining compound, (also with mass of course) and I ain’t saying that watery compound is bad, because the water is actually pretty good, and you can expect an strength gain from it. EQ is the opposite. (Like a steroid in the middle of a deca versus tren compound, like “a little of both” in a bottle) is my experience.. Anyhow, So the synergy is pretty good and solid. And the hunger from EQ is always a positive thing special in the off-season, and if you stacking it with orals that maybe affecting that area.

I have run deca EQ before with good results, and also EQ with tren. So EQ overall is a good steroid that have a good synergy with closely all type of steroids.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Well they are a way different because deca is more a watery gaining compound, (also with mass of course) and I ain’t saying that watery compound is bad, because the water is actually pretty good, and you can expect an strength gain from it. EQ is the opposite. (Like a steroid in the middle of a deca versus tren compound, like “a little of both” in a bottle) is my experience.. Anyhow, So the synergy is pretty good and solid. And the hunger from EQ is always a positive thing special in the off-season, and if you stacking it with orals that maybe affecting that area.

I have run deca EQ before with good results, and also EQ with tren. So EQ overall is a good steroid that have a good synergy with closely all type of steroids.

I’ve ran deca/eq along with rest and anadrol (@peak) before and got good results too.

Reaction score
Yeah, I’m also going to include orals.

i’m thinking of :
w1-4 50mg of anadrol
w1-2 50mg dbol
w2-4 100mg dbol

w4-8 off, rest

w8-12 50mg anadrol
w8-10 50mg dbol
w10-12 100mg dbol.

w13-18 off, rest

w18-28 ON, shredded phase . which would be 10w of an oral blast. Here is the diet/shredded phase and than I’m thinking of only anavar, maybe an anavar / tbol combo, the two of the saftest orals, with minimal of sides .

maybe switch the thoughts, but as I’ve written my oral game would be anything like this.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
I always that anavar was one of the most toxic (or am I confusing with anadrol). I stick with dbol (one of the first) when I want to put on size. You’re what 5-10? You’re pro’ly weighing around 240-250 based on your photo? I bet you put on some good size then shred out

Reaction score
I always that anavar was one of the most toxic (or am I confusing with anadrol). I stick with dbol (one of the first) when I want to put on size. You’re what 5-10? You’re pro’ly weighing around 240-250 based on your photo? I bet you put on some good size then shred out

i think you are a little bit confused, because anavar is named oxanadrolone while anadrol is named oxymetholne (some spelling could be wrong, but something like this is the real substances names of the two drugs, so ofc it’s pretty easy to be confused.)

I don’t remember my height in that kind of term, but I’m like 176cm, and weight is 116kgs which is closely 250lbs if I remember right.

my goal is to put on some serious tissue, that’s why I want to include the most of the drugs that actually adding the most tissues/mass. And within a timeframe of 12w, and then switch to a 16w diet/shredd phase.

and therefore I want to make an combo of anadrol and dbol to getting a serious adding of mass. But I’m also thinking of maybe anavar should be in the mix instead of either dbol or anadrol, and making a real transform and maybe could avoid some watery gain, as well. And include anavar both in both off-season and shred phase. That is also a thought I got in my mind. Lol. I love the hardness and pump I got on anavar, therefore it is a possibility to include it also at the off-season. But my con is maybe drol/dbol anyhow to add a real mass tissue.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Yes, I was right. Your size shows it. I am familiar with oxandrin (the general name for oxandralone) & oxymetholone. Those were my two fave orals about 8 years ago. No, i just try to stay lean but still good size on injectables only.

Reaction score
Yes, I was right. Your size shows it. I am familiar with oxandrin (the general name for oxandralone) & oxymetholone. Those were my two fave orals about 8 years ago. No, i just try to stay lean but still good size on injectables only.

Ahh, okey brother. Did you back then also included anavar in the off-season with a mix of oxys?

Or should I mix all three, with minimal doses. Or would that be overkill maybe. Because I can’t decide lol.

Dbol, oxys feels like the way to go, for maximum of growth, but also, it will include a lot of water weight because of high dose deca as well.

My point is, If anavar would be included together with example masteron, I maybe would affect the water gain so good I could, (of course with a good diet to.) but I always get watery if the carbs is successfully increasing.

a fast thought if mixing them all three, I was thinking like 50mg of oxys, 50mg of anavar, and 30-50mg of dbol. That must be a lot healthier than going for 100-150mg oxy with 50-100mg dbol combo, even if it’s three compounds.

Your opinion?

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
In 2014, I took tren-depot for slight cut & size with deca & eq for size, test400 and topped it off with anadrol. Was weight 200-205 (90kg/172.72cm) with some water retention.

Last edited:

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Tren depot
Eq
Deca
Test400
Anadrol
To cut to 200 with water retention...
Sounds like a dope stack lol

Reaction score
In 2014, I took tren-depot for slight cut & size with deca & eq for size, test400 and topped it off with anadrol. Was weight 200-205 (90kg/172.72cm) with some water retention.

Ah, okey brother. I don’t like deca/tren stack. I prefer them to have them each for their own. And instead stack it with other compounds, like tren EQ, deca EQ, and so on. I had higher expectations on a stack with 2 19nor, so I think I won’t run it again. But we’ll see. Maybe in future. I would think a better con would be to increase the dosage for the main compound like deca, or tren / eq, Instead of combine the two 19nors.

Reaction score
Tren depot
Eq
Deca
Test400
Anadrol
To cut to 200 with water retention...
Sounds like a dope stack lol

Yeah agree but as I just posted, I don’t like the combination of 2 19nors. I prefer to have them for their own, and combine the one of them, with EQ. EQ has nice synergy with both of the 19nors.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
He was being sarcastic

Yeah agree but as I just posted, I don’t like the combination of 2 19nors. I prefer to have them for their own, and combine the one of them, with EQ. EQ has nice synergy with both of the 19nors.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
There’s a lot of Brits here so you’ll find a lot of that here, plus some wit.

Reaction score
So, guys your opinions about the orals ?

Should I stick to dbol, and anadrol blasts, one in the beginning and one in the end before the shredd phase starts.

or should I test anavar in the off-season, stack with either dbol, or anadrol?

or mixing all of the three with low dosages, for example 50mg anadrol, 30-50mg dbol, 50-80mg anavar. (Let’s say 50mg anadrol, 30mg dbol and 70mg anavar, so we came up to like 150mg/day.)

Even if it’s 3 different orals, if must be healthier that way than going for like 100mg anadrol and 50mg dbol or 100mg dbol / 50mg anadrol, so the total amount still will be max 150mg/day.

Why I got thoughts about anavar, is that I’m going for masteron, and it stacks well with anavar. And they both provide some of the watery gains from high dose deca, and the orals like dbol, and anadrol.

Also a question about dosage of mast, should I go for 350 just for libido, or should mast be 700mg/w, for anabolic, libido, and also provide a lot of water retention.