Gym shut down again

Blacktail

Reaction score
Well are idiot governor just shut the gyms down again!this whole thing is a joke

dreamscraper

Reaction score
I put in an order with EliteFTS yesterday for home workout gear. If you look at the COVID data I just don't see what stops this, especially if cold air is the actual big variable with infections. I am expecting long lockdowns this winter.

JackDMegalomaniac

Reaction score
If you live near a city setup some craigslist alerts for "bench" "weights" and "squat". You can get good hardy used equipment for low low prices. I got my entire basement gym for a few hundy.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
They’re planning again for the 18th. Thank God for proper planning with these idiot technocrats.

Sicwun88

Reaction score
That sucks! My son just moved to Washington, stationed at Fort Lewis!

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
We went to a mask order everywhere you go, so the gyms are not closed yet.

Sorry brother, I see other States following suit.

dreamscraper

Reaction score
Vivek Murthy is going to be in charge and sounds pretty rational though:
"
The severe lockdowns that much of the country faced in the spring were essentially a "blunt axe," Murthy said. "We did that in part because we didn't know a lot about the virus in the spring that we know now.
Overly severe restrictions not only lead to weakened compliance, Murthy said, but also disrupt schooling, work and actually lead to "very little public health gain."

That is great to read really. Michael Osterholm another advisor just walked back his national lockdown talk too. Hopefully everyone realizes it is not going to work economically or socially.

Get used to it fellas. Not getting political here, but you know there is gonna be a lot more of the same in a few months. Just sayin.....

Reactions: Jin

Sicwun88

Reaction score
I'm sure Jersey will be shutting down soon?
Won't be the 1st time I had to squat outside in the snow! Had to train from April to August outside this year!

lfod14

Reaction score
Well are idiot governor just shut the gyms down again!this whole thing is a joke

OUCH! Can't believe Gov's are stupid enough to start re-crippling their own economy's when things were VERY slowly starting to recover. My state starts some new BS tomorrow as a tightening of the current stuff, but that won't actually change much, except for my 6yo that'll now have to wear a mask in retail/indoor places.... he's pissed! It was 10yo and older before. Luckily "People Exercising and using Exercise equipment" are still exempt so for now the gym is still safe. They lowered the capacities to 40% I think, but my gyms capacity is over 400 so working out at 0400-0500 I'll be good. When I saw they were "tightening" all I could think about was masks at the gym. You sir have it worse... my condolences.

Charger69

Reaction score
Shut down in certain counties in Cali. Mine was one, but police I. Certain areas are not enforcing . The gym that I go to were forced to move equipment outside in July to stay open. They allow people inside without masks though.
Pic is at 4 am.
8d884d55ab2cf2c6381112eb26394f31.jpg

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
Oregon shutting down too on the 18th ...2 week minimum :^ /

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Glad I kept my equipment Chicago goes down tomorrow hopefully Indiana stays open we’ll see.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Get used to it fellas. Not getting political here, but you know there is gonna be a lot more of the same in a few months. Just sayin.....

A agree. The new admin will use a lot of Fear Appeal.

Reaction score
Damn, Louisiana has actually been pretty cool so far about everything. It hasn't been bad at all.

New Threads