Sweat on Cycle

jpreston250300

Reaction score
What’s the deal?

I don’t mind gettin it in the gym but dripping when shagging? Its not like I’m running a marathon in hell.

sort ester caused? Bloods ****ed? Im generally kind of sweaty, nothing like this.

Getting tested tomorrow.

500T
450NPP
25dBol

Aromasin e3d

cabR, as needed 😉

Tatlifter

Reaction score
Probably holding extra water that it is pushing out.

Until you try tren dont worry about the sweat..

When you have to change sheets twice a night with a pissed off woman while just trying to sleep thats the real sweat.

But in all seriousness just stay hydrated and let the sweat drip. Like I mentioned you're probably holding more water than normal.

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
I sweat a lot when holding water too. More than normal. Tren is a whole different ballgame.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I just ate 12 ozs ground beef with 270g rice. I know sweating. :32 (7):

Reaction score
i hope this isnt considered an old thread...

I sweat my ass off, noticeably so when on a cycle.

ive only done test cycles, but i have heard of tren horror stories.

i think youre good!! :)

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
NPP i sweat but not too bad

Deca I sweat and smell weird for some reason.

Tren might as well put plastic on my mattress like i’m 5 peeing the bed cause I drench everything

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
I sweat bad even off cycle due to my low body temperature (97.3 on average) being closer in relation to the ambient air temp. On tren I sweat for no reason at all, sleep with an oscillating fan, overhead fan, and window cracked in the winter (wifey has 2 weighted blankets on her side).

And as bundy mentioned.. I can smell the testosterone coming off my nuts - like a damn hamster's cage!

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Man really?

Which part lol?

Deca for real my wife know when i’m on it no joke just by my small for some reason. Since the first time I did it and from couple different sources so for sure the deca makes my sweat give out an odor.

Tren my night sweats are crazy

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I am a very heavy sweater. 30 minutes weed whacking in the summer and literally not a square inch of dryness on my clothes. I can wring sweat out of my socks.

It’s so bad that nothing can make it worse. Neither Tren nor DNP really make me sweat much more than usual. Never had night sweats on tren.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
pretty much quit doing cycle in the winter because of this

will sweat too easily over any little bit of exercise

then start freezing because of it

El Gringo

Reaction score
I sweat bad even off cycle due to my low body temperature (97.3 on average) being closer in relation to the ambient air temp. On tren I sweat for no reason at all, sleep with an oscillating fan, overhead fan, and window cracked in the winter (wifey has 2 weighted blankets on her side).

And as bundy mentioned.. I can smell the testosterone coming off my nuts - like a damn hamster's cage!
Does a lower body temperature make you sweat more? I thought it would be the opposite.

my temp is usually low too. It’s always in the 96.7 - 97.3 range. Yet I sweat like crazy and my gf calls me the human heater.

I work outdoors in the southern Florida heat doing a pretty physical job. I’ll work alongside coworkers and do just as much or sometimes less work than them and I’ll be drenched. Meanwhile, they’ll have a little sweat stain under their armpits, and some of them are near 300lbs and way out of shape

Reactions: Jin

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
If your body temp is lower than others, it will be closer to ambient air temperature.. making you more sensitive to heat, and likely can stand a little more cold as well

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
NPP i sweat but not too bad

Deca I sweat and smell weird for some reason.

Tren might as well put plastic on my mattress like i’m 5 peeing the bed cause I drench everything

I didn't really give this a second thought after I read it, but I've noticed too, the last couple of days my sweat has had a distinct smell. And I'm taking Deca too. Deca sweat is the new Deca dick.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
I didn't really give this a second thought after I read it, but I've noticed too, the last couple of days my sweat has had a distinct smell. And I'm taking Deca too. Deca sweat is the new Deca dick.

Tren really does it to me.. or any miglyol, eo, or guaiacol will change my odor as well

Reactions: CJ
Reaction score
Dude. YESSS man I sweat like a madman in bed. Sleeping, shagging, thinking about sleeping. I soak the bed. Wife stays pissed off. Wakes up wet and cold. Lol. It’s funny now but it sure as hell wasn’t in the moment. Totally a part of water retention. As your levels raise, your body will push out the excess. Stay hydrated. Tren is the WORST for this. Dead giveaway when I’m blasting tren too, everyone in hoodies and here I am in a cutoff pouring. Lol.
it’s not a bad thing, your body temp raises on a lot of compounds. This is good, it’s speeding up your metabolism and it’s burning calories. Sweat is just your fat, crying. Lol. I dunno if that’s true but it sounds good.

New Threads