strange & peculiar

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
my little male dog (still has his balls) is really gay for me (pisses me off its so annoying)

he sleeps with my gf and acts like hes her dog

but hes always acting gay for me

licking my skin trying to hump my arm or leg

but trip out on this

was running 200mgs of nandeca for the past 6 months with the test cyp at 200mgs.

during that time period he wasnt all over me humping & licking

now a month later of running just the straight test cyp at 150mgs

Hes back to the super gay stuff on me

wtf ?

DOOM

Reaction score
am wondering if the testosterone seeping through the skin is turning him on

hes not doing it to anyone else but me
I wonder if there is a study out there that could confirm this. I used to have a pug that would steal my ex girlfriends thongs and hide under the bed and suck on them. He knew something!

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Well we all know that when we are on cycle its no coincidence women seem to be much more attracted to us, as if they can smell the elevated testosterone.
Animals seem to have much higher senses than humans so yea I think it could be totally possible.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
I wonder if there is a study out there that could confirm this. I used to have a pug that would steal my ex girlfriends thongs and hide under the bed and suck on them. He knew something!

He had a foot fetish ?

Jk :32 (18):

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
thats just you casanovanator

Well we all know that when we are on cycle its no coincidence women seem to be much more attracted to us, as if they can smell the elevated testosterone.
Animals seem to have much higher senses than humans so yea I think it could be totally possible.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
my little male dog (still has his balls) is really gay for me (pisses me off its so annoying)

he sleeps with my gf and acts like hes her dog

but hes always acting gay for me

licking my skin trying to hump my arm or leg

but trip out on this

was running 200mgs of nandeca for the past 6 months with the test cyp at 200mgs.

during that time period he wasnt all over me humping & licking

now a month later of running just the straight test cyp at 150mgs

Hes back to the super gay stuff on me

wtf ?
He was still doing it when you were on deca, you just didn't mind at that point.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
That brought back some memories. Many years ago I took a nice little long haired blond back to my apartment I had at the time. While I was getting busy, my beagle dragged her pants under the bed. She was sent home with a big hole in the crotch of her jeans. lol I miss that beagle.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
It's totally the test Zieg, dogs pick up on pheromones given off by mammals. It is more than likely the slight hint of estrogen that gets him going.

ok that makes sense because along with the deca I also dropped the ai

New Threads