Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin Chat

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Are you buying bitcoin CJ? Wtf is going on here! Lol

I plan on buying more. I've realized over the the past few months this isn't a speculative bubble as much as the last one. I don't think we'll ever have another price crash that big again.

I am not, no. But I do own an ETF which has a small position in crypto.

But I do pay attention.

DOOM

Reaction score
I made $1600 bucks on MANA or Decentraland over the last six weeks.
March 1st it was .25 to $1.63 on April 16th. There doesn’t seem to be much money to be made on the established coins unless you’re investing big money.

Janoy Cresva

Reaction score
U guys mirin my .01038 in btc? Yeah, u mirin

I hope everyone's aware of the wash-sale rule.

Last edited:

Oldbastard

Reaction score
Forgive me decades ago MG and WU only way , then if you became regulars CiM personally I loathe. Despise bit coin .recently one popular place could not provide a Collection person that worked man pissed me off , so far I’ve lost over 600$ trying to learn damn Bitcoin hate hate if anyone can teach bit coin for morons lmk

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Forgive me decades ago MG and WU only way , then if you became regulars CiM personally I loathe. Despise bit coin .recently one popular place could not provide a Collection person that worked man pissed me off , so far I’ve lost over 600$ trying to learn damn Bitcoin hate hate if anyone can teach bit coin for morons lmk

Are you looking to buy BC as an investment, or to make purchases?

If it's simply to make purchases, I'd only buy what I needed at the time, to lessen the volatility of any price fluctuations.

If it's an investment, there's no way to predict the future, so I can't predict when the best time to buy would be. One way is that you could simply dollar cost average, which would be buying some frequently over time, with no thought to it's current price, because all those purchase prices would average out over time. You could do this buy by buying $100 per month, $25 per week, or whatever amount and time period works for you.

But be prepared for the possibility of losing, or gaining, a ton of money, because it's very volatile. Only invest what you're willing to lose. Make it a small part of your overall diversification plan.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen talking about an 80% capital gains tax on crypto.

That would suck!!!

Reaction score
Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen talking about an 80% capital gains tax on crypto.

That would suck!!!

Yellen needs to shut her ****ing piehole. Everytime she opens it lately something retarded comes out.

I used to be a fan of hers too. Now I can't stand her.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
China was never really bitcoin-friendly to begin with.

Below $40k today. Welcome to the crypto space. :32 (6):
Normally I'd be buying back in right now, but with global market recovery coming out of the pandemic I'm not sure if won't continue to go down due to a rise in value of the dollar. I rebought a bit as a gamble in case of a quick rebound after negative news dies down.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
I remember in I think it was late 2017, bitcoin jumped up to almost 20k, and china shut shit down and bitcoin crashed back down to a grand or so. Wouldn't mind seeing that happen again..

Coming down in price and being more affordable will only spark more average people to buy in, owning much less shares than a single company throwing millions or billions... this is a good thing since it will make crypto's less volatile, it will in time become a much more stable investment.

Reaction score
with cryptos its a long waiting game and you have to catch it at the right time early on. i remember those days i had btc worth $3 million today. i sold it at an amount i don't want to mention here.

These days i look for an altcoin with a solid roadmap. Buy the token, hold and play the waiting game. If you're looking for a token to invest in with huge profit potential, i'd recommend you you look at birdchain's bird token.

buy lots of it on pancakeswap. Wait for the release of their upcoming products, prices go up then sell

Also go install the app, complete tasks to earn free bird tokens

Last edited by a moderator:

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
with cryptos its a long waiting game and you have to catch it at the right time early on. i remember those days i had btc worth $3 million today. i sold it at an amount i don't want to mention here.

A lot of us used crypto early on. 9ish yrs ago I had 150 btc. I spent it on a few cycles of steroids lol

Oldbastard

Reaction score
Yuck �� I’m so anti crypto , I lost over 700$ trying to figure it out even paid for lost order elsewhere but all my money still in electronic limbo god bless my dollars lol RIP