Cutting with winstrol

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
Fats don't make you fat, excess calories do.

*oversimplified, but you get my point.
Yes, but Brock and Today examined my nutrition log for a few weeks and noticed I was consuming too many calories from fat (back in early summer.)
I made adjustments accordingly but still i must not be dialed in correctly because I’m still at 11-12% body fat.
Maybe I just need to be more patient with my fat loss.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well you were wrong at anyrate, big shot

No actually I wasn't. My suggestion was about his oral and his diet. His extended drug usage is on him. He wants to lose body fat and increase endurance? All the drugs in the world won't fix that if his diet isn't correct

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
He said he was 4 weeks into an 8 week cycle and he was about to drop the oral.

nope he said he was already running it 8 weeks.

go back and read the post properly, do the math.

you were telling him to run the winstrol for 10 weeks.

all I was doing was trying to clarify the week total.

and to top it off I was trying to be cool with you.

then you shot me down in flames as usual.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Rigger clearly stated (imo) that he wants to run the winstrol for 8 weeks.

First week at 50mgs the rest at 80mgs

seeker misinterpreted it as he only wants to run it for 4 weeks at 80mgs

so he wrote

You can run the Winstrol a couple more weeks but just lower the dose down to 50 mgs

which is a good suggestion imo

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Rigger clearly stated (imo) that he wants to run the winstrol for 8 weeks.

First week at 50mgs the rest at 80mgs

seeker misinterpreted it as he only wants to run it for 4 weeks at 80mgs

so he wrote

which is a good suggestion imo

Lol ok buddy you win. And yes, I enjoyb usting your balls. But I am standing with my suggestion with lowering his dose and increasing the two weeks

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
If i could lose 6-7 lbs of fat, I could probably pump out another mph on average.
My diet on today was:
oatmeal with oat milk.
gym: treadmill and weights
five eggs (four whites plus one whole egg with its yolk)
tomato sauce
naan bread
chicken breast and rice
popcorn (too much salt)
chicken breast with rice
peanuts (too much fat)

I didn’t ride today, and i just did accessory work on arms (no deadlifts or bench or squats or anything too taxing) so my caloric intake was much smaller

DOOM

Reaction score
Do you really believe that peanut butter and egg yolks will make you fat?

BrotherIron

Reaction score
I'm in enough pain as it is from my training I don't need to take something which will make moving hurt. Ran it once, never again. Literally everything hurt when I ran it and decided after not for me.

Rider

Elite
Reaction score
Winny surprisingly made me strong fast! Also cosmetically my bodyfat was already low so Winny helped push out my vascularity to another level.

However, my bones clicked/popped a lot more on Winny and overall my body felt tight. In fact, while on I experienced a bad lower back injury while doing bent over rows. I warmed up properly beforehand, so it’s weird. Idk, I feel more injury prone while on Winny nowadays. Maybe I’m just getting old. Going forward, I’m just gonna stick to Var.

Reaction score
Man. I've never really understood winny. Its a good drug don't get me wrong. But would you rather run anavar? I ask because my wife, to this day has damage from running high winny female cycles. Maybe she could've done something different and taken more precaution.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Agree it all diet more then the win. Win won’t cut fat it cuts water . Cardio
is also king when it comes to cutting . Great cuts can be made with just test . What Winnie should be used for is after all the dieting and training, cardio is all done then do the Winnie to give that final touch .

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Would love to see some before and after photos and see how this turned out. My BF is too high to mess with winny but I hear it is a great compound to peak with.

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
Agree it all diet more then the win. Win won’t cut fat it cuts water . Cardio
is also king when it comes to cutting . Great cuts can be made with just test . What Winnie should be used for is after all the dieting and training, cardio is all done then do the Winnie to give that final touch .
I ride my bicycle 100-120 miles/ week.

My cardio is as on point as anyone in this forum.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
I realize this cycle is probably over, but wanted to say it looked a little backwards to me. I personally would have definitely thrown the strol on the ass end of the cycle, also would have chose tren ace over npp to cut with.

For cutting I stack low test, low-moderate tren, moderately high mast with winstrol inj (equivalent to tren dose) and 50mcg t3. Will work way better if you're on gh as well.

So for me that would be:

200mg Test
350mg Tren Ace
350mg Winstrol
525mg Mast Prop

Running the Test, Mast, Tren for 10-12wks, adding in the winstrol the last 5-6wks, and then the T3 the last 3wks.

As for your cardio, do you ever do fasted cardio, or split your cardio and workouts across the day to provide a longer metabolic burn? Don't worry about catabolism with fasted cardio (or even the t3), that's what the steroids are for...to preserve your muscle mass even in a steep caloric deficit.

Reaction score
I realize this cycle is probably over, but wanted to say it looked a little backwards to me. I personally would have definitely thrown the strol on the ass end of the cycle, also would have chose tren ace over npp to cut with.

For cutting I stack low test, low-moderate tren, moderately high mast with winstrol inj (equivalent to tren dose) and 50mcg t3. Will work way better if you're on gh as well.

So for me that would be:

200mg Test
350mg Tren Ace
350mg Winstrol
525mg Mast Prop

Running the Test, Mast, Tren for 10-12wks, adding in the winstrol the last 5-6wks, and then the T3 the last 3wks.

As for your cardio, do you ever do fasted cardio, or split your cardio and workouts across the day to provide a longer metabolic burn? Don't worry about catabolism with fasted cardio (or even the t3), that's what the steroids are for...to preserve your muscle mass even in a steep caloric deficit.

hey man, I’ve never really understood t3. Could you explain it to me?

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score

So for me that would be:

200mg Test
350mg Tren Ace
350mg Winstrol
525mg Mast Prop

Thanks for the feedback.
I ran the Winstrol while i was still putting in the miles on the bicycle and wanted to finish the season strong.
Even in Georgia it’s a bit too cold to ride as frequently, and i wanted to reap some of the endurance benefits with the Winstrol.
Re: fasted cardio: i do some treadmill work first thing in the morning a few times weekly with no breakfast.
It has really helped cut fat. I’m still kind stuck at 11-12% body fat (caliper measurements) but I’ve put on like 20 lbs of muscle in the past 12 months, so im somewhat satisfied.
Will give the Tren Ace + Mast some more consideration for next cutting cycle.

New Threads