Cutting with winstrol

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
Just wanted to start a thread to see everyone’s experience with winstrol.

Currently I’m running:
500mg/week Test Cyp EW
300mg/week NPP EW
80mg Winstrol ED oral

I’m about 4 week into the 8 week cycle, at which point I’ll remove the Winstrol but continue for weeks 9-16 on the Test C and NPP.

I’m trying to get into single digit body fat. Currently at 11-12% (caliper measurements—so what accurate.)

I had been riding my bicycle 100-120 mile EW but my diet was too fatty I think and I struggled to get below 12% body fat even with 6-8 hours of intense cardio EW.

Anyhow, any tips and tricks on overall health, cutting fat using Winny, etc would be interesting to discuss.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
If it were me, I'd have run 200mg each of Test and NPP for the guest 8 weeks,enough to hold onto muscle while cutting, then added the Winny the last 8 weeks, to hopefully finish showing off what I built

I think building the compounds makes more sense vs starting high and lowering as the cycle goes on. Also would save the more harsh/toxic stuff for the end.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
For me it gives a temporary hard look that disappears soon after I stop taking it. It’s in my tool kit if I am trying to time a peak, but not as an aid for fat loss. At 11-12% you’ll notice it’s affects. Those who are 20 or above usually don’t.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
For me it gives a temporary hard look that disappears soon after I stop taking it. It’s in my tool kit if I am trying to time a peak, but not as an aid for fat loss. At 11-12% you’ll notice it’s affects. Those who are 20 or above usually don’t.

just a temporary hard look is all you got out of the winstrol ?

shit gets got me big & strong af practically over night on the pills

the injectable stuff was near crippling though & I pussed out after 3 injections

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
Maybe i didn’t make my goals clear: I’m using the Winny to help with bicycling endurance, as well as cut fat.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Equipose? 10 char

Yes, and it's a testosterone derivative, so it'll take care of necessary estrogen. Converts about half the rate of Testosterone.

Or just pay up and go for EPO. :32 (20):

Last edited:

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
I think the 50% aromatization may be bro science, or urban legend, more than proven data. (I hear what ur saying though.)
https://moreplatesmoredates.com/doe...o-estradiol-or-act-as-an-aromatase-inhibitor/

the aromatization of eq seems to be rather individual like all things. Some small percentage of people do in fact seem to get a a lowering of estrogen from it, where more people seem to get about half the aromatization of test. I would agree with cj though, it is a bit late as you are 4 weeks into an 8 week cycle but I would probably would have just done 200-300mg test, the rest of my weekly mg in eq, skipped the NPP (eq had a nice volumizing effect just like NPP), then Winstrol at the end to harden up.

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
I will consider that for next time, thanks!!
I still really need to figure this diet thing out, Brock.
Ive cut out egg yolks, tried to incorporate chicken and fat free turkey. Also I’ve cut down on fatty foods especially nuts and red meats.
Its helping but i still haven’t dialed in the perfect mix.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You can run the Winstrol a couple more weeks but just lower the dose down to 50 mgs. lower your test to also 250mgs ew. Look, if your goal is to lose the fat and increase your endurance then your focus should be on LOWERING BODYFAT! Because that alone will help your endurance. You need to adjust your diet more than anything else.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I will consider that for next time, thanks!!
I still really need to figure this diet thing out, Brock.
Ive cut out egg yolks, tried to incorporate chicken and fat free turkey. Also I’ve cut down on fatty foods especially nuts and red meats.
Its helping but i still haven’t dialed in the perfect mix.

Fats don't make you fat, excess calories do.

*oversimplified, but you get my point.

Last edited:

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
You can run the Winstrol a couple more weeks but just lower the dose down to 50 mgs.

not sure exactly by the way he wrote that but it looks like he said hes already running winstrol for 8 weeks.

you're saying go ahead run it for 10 ?

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
not sure exactly by the way he wrote that but it looks like he said hes already running winstrol for 8 weeks.

you're saying go ahead run it for 10 ?

He said he was 4 weeks into an 8 week cycle and he was about to drop the oral.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
He said he was 4 weeks into an 8 week cycle and he was about to drop the oral.

but then he says after dropping the winstrol, he will go weeks 9 through 16 test deca.

so pretty sure hes on it already 8 weeks already.

not trying to annoy you just trying to get it right.

Ya 6 weeks at 50mgs is cool but 10 is pushing it

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You are annoying me and I stand by my suggestion

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
You can run the Winstrol a couple more weeks but just lower the dose down to 50 mgs. lower your test to also 250mgs ew. Look, if your goal is to lose the fat and increase your endurance then your focus should be on LOWERING BODYFAT! Because that alone will help your endurance. You need to adjust your diet more than anything else.
Right on, thanks!
My challenge with dieting while bicycling was that the bicycle rides made me really hungry. Some rides I would expend 700-1,000 calories. I’d wake up starving in the middle of the night.

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
but then he says after dropping the winstrol, he will go weeks 9 through 16 test deca.

so pretty sure hes on it already 8 weeks already.

not trying to annoy you just trying to get it right.

Ya 6 weeks at 50mgs is cool but 10 is pushing it

I ran Winny:
week 1: 50 mg ED
weeks 2-4: 80mg ED
now i have weeks 5-8 to complete my oral cycle of 80mg ED
weeks 9-16 I will drop the winny but continue NPP and Test C

I’m open time suggestions of lowering my Test C and NPP usage weeks 9-16

New Threads