Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Have you read the article on ‘selective scamming’. Because it’s a thing, obviously. And what exactly would one gain if said individual was a ‘cop’? Wtf could someone possibly gain from that in here? I have high respect for officers today, not all but the good ones. And enough respect to stay the hell away and fly under the radar. But no, not even close. I was a deputy when I got out of the military 10 years ago. I lasted a week before I was fired for not arresting one of my friends. Never looked back. No desire, not for me. I much prefer this side of the law to be 100%

Thanks

Thanks
    So, I just screenshot the last two.
    my order confirmation with how to pay.
    the second is less than an hour I sent the Bitcoin to the exact addy, (double check in photo)
    the last one at the bottom is my canceled order info claiming I didn’t pay.
    ill upload one last pic of immediately upon receiving that email I sent back all my proof to discover they blocked me.Attachment 10865

Thanks
    lol wtf Is going on here. so let me defend myself real quick and get that out of the way. I'm not a ****ing newbie, I'm not an idiot (well maybe I am for even reading some of them attacking wanna be ass post) no I use different address and names everytime. yes they reshipped both orders now. yes I was being a lil pussy and venting.....at least I know not to order from gearchurch now and they were who I was gonna switch to lol. thanks mr insensitive. lol

Thanks
    also I dont randomly pick internet sources. I go with forum sponsors that are backed by the forum and held accountable. as they are. so basically I just posted that to see if I could get some thoughts and info.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,509 Times in 2,305 Posts
    Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    PSL? Not sure Id even want that package to arrive.
    Piece of Shit Lab
    Knock Em Down and Keep Em Down!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SFGiants For This Useful Post:

CohibaRobusto (11-21-2020)

Thanks
    I thought I made myself perfectly clear.. you have your opinion.. I strongly disagree..I will not discuss this on this forum..I personally have 1st hand knowledge of that said source..go to that forum and prove it NOT here..out of respect to both,this forum and the source..you didn't find that source here..did you??..I would love to see you Over There..then the gloves will be off...post it or is there a hitch??
    I personally find it underhanded...bashing a well respected and proven source on another forum..if you have a problem..hash or out where you found them..their are reps for this exact reason.. I'm being as nice as I can.. call it,me whatever makes you feel better..But I know better..blow that smoke up somebody's else's Ass...not mine...BTW you're talking about a good friend of mine..so if you want to long back over there a state your claim.. I'll be waiting for you.. I've already started the coals..

Thanks
    Nothing got seized, you got scammed. Check your PM.

Thanks
    I'm just making fun of the initials lol.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,746 Times in 6,848 Posts
    Originally Posted by shaunsr77 View Post
    also I dont randomly pick internet sources. I go with forum sponsors that are backed by the forum and held accountable. as they are. so basically I just posted that to see if I could get some thoughts and info.
    Lots of us were former Ology guys. It’s a shady forum with shady sponsors. In fact, almost all forums are shady to some degree except a handful, including this one as we have no sponsors and no reasons to rip anyone off or silence people who would talk bad about forum sponsors.

not saying you found PSL through ology but we have plenty of experience with them and they are hands down no good.

You are not entitled to your opinion.
    You are entitled to your informed opinion.
    No one is entitled to be ignorant.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jin For This Useful Post:

SFGiants (11-21-2020)

Thanks
    Ok ok. I owe everyone an apology. Im sorry i crossed some lines here. I was venting too and I'm sorely sorry.
    Gabriel, I'm sorry i kinda popped like that. I blame the tren. Not even joking. But seriously I got scammed yes. I know now thanks to some good folks who sent me to the right place which happened to forewarn everyone roughly 2 weeks before i placed my order. Thank you Ifod.
    Again, im sorry for breaking ths rules too. I'm going to read the forum rules and make sure this doesn't happen again. I'm a fool and i sincerely apologize. I really need this group because in all honesty i have no friends. I'm married with 4 kids. Kinda all i got fellas. I don't wanna screw this up. Forgive me.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MrInsensitive For This Useful Post:

CohibaRobusto (11-21-2020)

Thanks
    I did see the name here and i duck duck go'd the name. Yes. I know, its exactly what i get. I was rushing and desperate because i got that seizure letter from cbp and i wasn't sure my source would re send at the time. Really wanting to finish this tren cycle with Var and my wife took the last blister pack. Lol. She deserves it more than me. She's a good girl. Means well. Anywho, i bashed the wrong guy and I'm the ignorant one. Forgive me Gabriel. I really am sorry bro.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,246 Times in 797 Posts
    So who scammed you? I'm so confused.

Thanks
    That bunk & fake site posing as GC. Be watchful.

Thanks
    My original source did NOT scam me. They’re legit. They’ve resent a new one. I’ll keep everyone up on TD or nope. Lol.

Thanks
    No problem Brother..this thread should be a Tren sticky.. I've been there..waiting on gear can cause chafing..got to plan a cycle ahead..stock up.. hell we've all been there..Golden Rule#1..never order more than min on 1st order and know going in on a New Source it might go tits up..
    But we are good.. believe me I don't get wrapped up in that stuff..I say my peace and move on..Believe me I've got bigger fish to fry..

Thanks
    Originally Posted by BigSwolePump View Post
    This thread made me giggle.

Next time someone asks why they shouldn't order from an internet source, Ill refer them to this thread and how dumb people attract unneeded attention to those sources by reshipping packs. If your source reships to the same address, you are both morons.

IF YOUR PACK GETS SEIZED....COUNT IT AS A LOSS AND MOVE THE FUK ON!!!!
    god damn big fella calm down.....you sound like a bitch on her rag for one, for two swole guys are supposed to look cool and act cool....nobody wants to look up to a ****in cocksucker...

Thats just a general statement, but excellent advice.

my pack came 2 days ago, didnt get seized i jumped to conclusion because of covid delays....

Be cool Big Swole Pump.... and dont say shit back to this itll just reinforce that cocksucker nobody likes theory

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    I thought I made myself perfectly clear.. you have your opinion.. I strongly disagree..I will not discuss this on this forum..I personally have 1st hand knowledge of that said source..go to that forum and prove it NOT here..out of respect to both,this forum and the source..you didn't find that source here..did you??..I would love to see you Over There..then the gloves will be off...post it or is there a hitch??
    I personally find it underhanded...bashing a well respected and proven source on another forum..if you have a problem..hash or out where you found them..their are reps for this exact reason.. I'm being as nice as I can.. call it,me whatever makes you feel better..But I know better..blow that smoke up somebody's else's Ass...not mine...BTW you're talking about a good friend of mine..so if you want to long back over there a state your claim.. I'll be waiting for you.. I've already started the coals..

well i would take it personal and act out like a kid would, but when your right your right.. besides pumpswolefucboy already stood out to be the cocksucker of the clan. lol im kidding, but your right gabriel and i got it anyway....im on a hard diet and irrationally emotional. i shouldve never posted that. i always deal with them theyre good to go.

Thanks
    god damn big fella calm down.....you sound like a bitch on her rag for one, for two swole guys are supposed to look cool and act cool....nobody wants to look up to a ****in cocksucker...

my pack came 2 days ago, didnt get seized i jumped to conclusion because of covid delays....

Be cool Big Swole Pump.... and dont say shit back to this itll just reinforce that cocksucker nobody likes theory
    This is a bit out of line!

Thanks

Dude. Really? Damn man. Why would you attack big like that? Come on man! Just look at his stats. Sit back and read, friend. Do you have any idea how much you can learn from this guy? Keyboard toughmen don't get far around here. You're black balling youraelf. Damn.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12