New guy here

Geaux4Tigers

Reaction score
I was a body builder for 9 years but that was 17 years ago when I had the bright idea to stop doing it and marry a woman. Well that woman is now gone and I am back and ready to get swole up. Been hitting the gym, diet and supplementing hard for the past 5 months. I am 50 years old, so I hurt all over. I had to learn to go lighter. Anyway, I am glad I found this site reminds me of the old days. I am exciting about learning some new stuff.

Gabriel

Reaction score
Welcome..
50 isn't old...BTW...add Deca to the cruise(old guy thing)

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss. Welcome to the Underground.

DOOM

Reaction score
Welcome to the underground! A lot of experienced guys here that are always willing to help!

TeddyBear

Former Skinny Kid / Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
Really hoping to convert the fiancée into a muscle-fiend who will be down with me aiming to bodybuild.

Geaux4Tigers

Reaction score
thank you everyone. good to see the 50+ crew is on here.

Geaux4Tigers

Reaction score
The Geaux = go should give it away. we can spell anything right in Louisiana. LMAO! LSU! The had an ugly win today against the Hogs. Man I can't wait for 2020 to be over.

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
The Geaux = go should give it away. we can spell anything right in Louisiana. LMAO! LSU! The had an ugly win today against the Hogs. Man I can't wait for 2020 to be over.

There are a good bit of SEC dudes in here. Last year when the world was still normal there was a fair amount of trash talking in the chat box.

Geaux4Tigers

Reaction score
There are a good bit of SEC dudes in here. Last year when the world was still normal there was a fair amount of trash talking in the chat box.

yeah not from this guy! At least not this year. Alabama is destroying everyone every year and yet LSU fans say we have a rebuilding year this year. Nick Saban has never had a rebuilding year but some how its acceptable to LSU and Coach O to have a rebuilding year.

Reaction score

My head's up my ass lately, not sure why I didn't notice that. Maybe because I'm so used to seeing shit spelled that way lol.

I live in Metairie dude. Welcome to the UG!

New Threads