Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Douchebag at work

Ok guys, I need to blow off some steam. There is this guy I work with. He's a meathead, heavy juicer. The guy is freaking huge and is just as big of a douchebag. He's always making smartass comments to me and it's getting really old. He's the type that for sure has an insecurity complex and uses the roids to mask his insecuritys. Couple this with him trying to down and slam everybody else around him all the time to make himself seem better, and you will get the idea of what I'm dealing with. There for a while I was making smartass comments back, but he pushed me too far and I told him what I thought of him. It was bad, could have been worse though. Anyways long story short, how do I deal with this asshole? Ignore him? He does it more. Come back at him and he does it even more. I try not to let him get to me, I really do but everything I believe in and try to stand for he is the opposite and I have no respect for someone who doesn't respect other people, and he knows it. Let me give you an example...now this will piss ALOT of you off. There is another guy I work with. He is this guys "freind". Ok, so said guy obviously gets the hook up on a cycle. He swole up massively in the matter of a few months. Well obviously the original guy (the meathead) hooked him up. Well he apparently thought it was funny to not tell the guy about pct. The poor fellow lost all of his size, was smaller than before his cycle, and ended up getting so strung out on drugs he had to go to rehab. So yeah. He takes pleasure in other peoples misery. How do you deal with that? Sorry for the rant but I need advice.

Thanks

Re: Douchebag at work

Violence solves everything..

Thanks

Originally Posted by rowdybrad View Post
    Violence solves everything..
    You dont know just how much I would love that rowdy...but I love my family more, so thats out.

Thanks

A couple of close bros (the kind who would bury a body for you) some ski masks and bats... Guy is probably a pussy who can't hold his weight if he mouths off like that (insecurities like you say) and have some fun... I wouldn't kill him just teach him a lesson

If you were closer I would certainly come help... ****ing up bullies has been a pleasure of mine for years ESPECIALLY the ones who picked on the disabled people or kids in school

Thanks

Wait til after work and have a stalking hat.....people get mugged.....jus saying.

I have had several near fights where I used to work, I am Irish afterall. I have a personality where I am easy going and it takes a lot to get me mad, but when I go off I completely loose control lol. I flip tables and throw people. Thank god it is very, very rare. Usually just if I am getting ganged up on by multiple people.

All you can do is be 100% direct, do it away from others so he doesn't have to save face, and tell him you don't appreciate what he is doing and if he wents to get down you can otherwise back off.

Thanks

Wait til after work and have a stalking hat.....people get mugged.....jus saying.

I have had several near fights where I used to work, I am Irish afterall. I have a personality where I am easy going and it takes a lot to get me mad, but when I go off I completely loose control lol. I flip tables and throw people. Thank god it is very, very rare. Usually just if I am getting ganged up on by multiple people.

All you can do is be 100% direct, do it away from others so he doesn't have to save face, and tell him you don't appreciate what he is doing and if he wents to get down you can otherwise back off.
    I agree... Isolate it so no outside factors to escalate it then be straight up and say this needs to change or you're gonna have more problems than you can handle.

Thanks

Originally Posted by AndroSport View Post
    If you were closer I would certainly come help... ****ing up bullies has been a pleasure of mine for years ESPECIALLY the ones who picked on the disabled people or kids in school
    That seems to be a trait they all share, preying on the weak and helpless. Bad thing is, I'm neither. The fact is guys....he's getting worse. I'm getting bigger and I'm sure he guesses why......he is grasping for straws. He is scared that I will get bigger than him and I will soon hopefully. And when I am I will just smile at him, flex and wink (no homo but in this case appropriate imo.)

Thanks

Yeah, I have done this before. And when it was just me and him the pussy came out. Nah nah nah man I was just fooling. He got cool for a little while but it's started back now that I'm putting on size. He's getting intimidated.

Thanks

Call him out, ask him if hes getting jealous of you, so he can flip at work and everyone else can see and realize he is.

Thanks

Originally Posted by tilltheend View Post
    Call him out, ask him if hes getting jealous of you, so he can flip at work and everyone else can see and realize he is.
    There you go. I like it. Thanks!

Thanks

Originally Posted by AndroSport View Post
    I agree... Isolate it so no outside factors to escalate it then be straight up and say this needs to change or you're gonna have more problems than you can handle.
    And if it comes to this then so be it. I've tried it once and have a feeling next time it won't be pretty for him. I hate this kind of drama, but I guess some people only respond to one thing.

Thanks

tell him this your not big enough so back off, fight him u could be amazed how most of these guys are pussy,

Thanks

From the way you described it immediately makes me think either abused as a child or one of his parents died during his childhood... ask him that and see how he reacts. If he reacts negatively and abrasively then he probably won't bother you much after that. If he answers in the affirmative in a joking way then you have to become friends with him for any hope of it going away

Thanks

Originally Posted by Get Some View Post
    From the way you described it immediately makes me think either abused as a child or one of his parents died during his childhood... ask him that and see how he reacts. If he reacts negatively and abrasively then he probably won't bother you much after that. If he answers in the affirmative in a joking way then you have to become friends with him for any hope of it going away
    How interesting. His dad died when he was a child. You are spot on.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Mr P View Post
    tell him this your not big enough so back off, fight him u could be amazed how most of these guys are pussy,
    ^^^^^x2

MOST BULLIES = PUSSIES

Thanks

First, everybody else has got to think this guy is a prick
    Second, I am assuming violence is not an option.

I would wait until he lipped off to me with people around. After he makes his comments. I say "Dude, did your uncle molest you or something...your such a prick...don't ****ing talk to me.. Then I would walk off and never acknowledge him again. If starts mouthing off while your walking off flip him while walking away.
    If he jumps on you while your waking away; bite the mother ****ers cheek off and watch him shriek like little bitch.

Thanks

Originally Posted by grind4it View Post
    First, everybody else has got to think this guy is a prick
    Second, I am assuming violence is not an option.

I would wait until he lipped off to me with people around. After he makes his comments. I say "Dude, did your uncle molest you or something...your such a prick...don't ****ing talk to me.. Then I would walk off and never acknowledge him again. If starts mouthing off while your walking off flip him while walking away.
    If he jumps on you while your waking away; bite the mother ****ers cheek off and watch him shriek like little bitch.
    LOL! I like this post alot. Yes most everyone does think he's a prick, but he does have his followers.

Thanks

Those assholes always have followers...if your not in his click; more than likely you'll never be in his click. Trying to enter act with him like a normal human being will only feed his ego.

Trust me; your best move is to cut him off at the knees (verbally, if physically is not an option) then walk away forever.

When he try's to call you out in the future again, continue what your doing without even looking at him and just say "what part of don't talk to me do you not understand" probobly wouldn't hurt to throw in a "I'm starting think you're gay for me"

Good luck brother. That guy is everywhere there is testosterone (natural or man made) flowing (gyms, locker rooms, contry clubs and boardrooms).

Piss on them.

Thanks

Slip some acid into his drink while at work. He'll sure make an ass of himself then and prolly get fired. Other then that just call him out in front of everyone.
    US Goverment Policy: If It Ain't Broken, Fix It Till It Is.

Thanks

weak men try to cover it up by being cruel, juice just makes them worse gives them that feeling of power.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast