Measuring Multiple Compounds for Injection

Reaction score
Does anyone have a trick for measuring out multiple compounds for an injection, other than just pulling them all into the same syringe?

Seems hard to do when you need to have like 0.6cc of one, 0.3cc of another and 1cc of another.

The goal here is to get it all in one injection, so you don't have to do multiple injections, but have accurate as possible measurements.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How I've always done it when I'm stacking is pretty simple.

I use a fill needle (larger sized tip that ye temporarily screw onto yer barrel), pressurize the vial (inject air into it) and use that ta pull yer 1st compound (lets say 1cc of Test).

Then, use a separate pin to inject air (1:1 so if yer pulling 1cc of Mast ta' go with yer Test ye inject 1cc of air into yer vial of Mast).

Keeping yer fill needle then on to yer barrel with the 1cc of Test, ye now can just pull from the pressurized vial of Mast into the same barrel.

If yer in the habit of filling multiple pins at the same time for efficiency (I do this when I can), ye can use the same fill needle and the same 'air needle' throughout.

Hope that helps a bit.

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
If the problem is with just the measurement, don’t over think it. if sometimes you have .7 and and sometimes you get .5, it’s not going to make any big difference and will probably average out to the .6 overtime. Just try to do the 1cc first and then your smaller measurements. Just make sure your are drawing the oil into the syringe very slowly to avoid air getting sucked in.

DOOM

Reaction score
Don’t over think it! There’s technically no difference pulling .3 ml or .5 ml. You just need a good eye and steady hand. You just need to push a little out between each draw to keep the vacuum tight in the syringe. The amount you push out is minuscule. Gear is cheap!

Last edited:

Gabriel

Reaction score
Yeah.. you're over thinking it
Always use sterile protocols
I always heat anything over 1cc
And always go deep...with Everything..

Reaction score
How I've always done it when I'm stacking is pretty simple.

I use a fill needle (larger sized tip that ye temporarily screw onto yer barrel), pressurize the vial (inject air into it) and use that ta pull yer 1st compound (lets say 1cc of Test).

Then, use a separate pin to inject air (1:1 so if yer pulling 1cc of Mast ta' go with yer Test ye inject 1cc of air into yer vial of Mast).

Keeping yer fill needle then on to yer barrel with the 1cc of Test, ye now can just pull from the pressurized vial of Mast into the same barrel.

If yer in the habit of filling multiple pins at the same time for efficiency (I do this when I can), ye can use the same fill needle and the same 'air needle' throughout.

Hope that helps a bit.

Ok, this tip about using a separate pin to pressurize the other bottles is really helpful.

I was trying to leave an air gap in the syringe to pressurize the second bottle and it was making it harder to remember / figure out how much to draw out.

Reaction score
Yeah.. you're over thinking it
Always use sterile protocols
I always heat anything over 1cc
And always go deep...with Everything..

What do you do run it under hot water to heat it? Go deep I assume you mean deep into the injection site?

Thanks Gabe

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I use an 18 to draw, like someone else said, pull 1cc air into the syring then pressurize vial, pull 1cc, when the vial is more full it'll literally do it itself. Using same needle just pull from 2nd and/or 3rd vial, no need to inject air into those, just hold the back of the plunger when pulling out cause it'll want to go inwards.
Pretty simple stuff.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
in addition to the injecting air into the vial trick.

especially on vials over 1/2 full

will pull around a cc of oil, then slightly push the needle to the side

using a thumb close to the tip of the syringe but not on the needle

just far enough over to see a release of pressure

you will see all the little bubbles enter the vial from the side of the needle

after that the oil flows faster again

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I use an 18 to draw, like someone else said, pull 1cc air into the syring then pressurize vial, pull 1cc, when the vial is more full it'll literally do it itself. Using same needle just pull from 2nd and/or 3rd vial, no need to inject air into those, just hold the back of the plunger when pulling out cause it'll want to go inwards.
Pretty simple stuff.

I do this, but alternate each time which compound I'll draw from first, so each vial gets a nice shot of air at some point.

Ped X

Reaction score
Like every one said. Doesn't need to be exact. Another thing I will do if I'm not in a rush is heat it up like some one else mentioned. Just turn the tap on hot and run it under the water for a minute or so and I'll get an air bubble in the barrel and tilt it back and forth till the oil is mixed up and you get rid of the hormone swirls. Probably doesn't make a big difference but I still try to doit.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Like every one said. Doesn't need to be exact. Another thing I will do if I'm not in a rush is heat it up like some one else mentioned.

after around the third time of forgetting to squeeze all the air out of my syringe prior to the injection.

quit injecting steroids while in a rush, fukk it !

will inject later or tomorrow, no worries

:32 (18):

Gabriel

Reaction score
My heating method
1... I heat 2 cups of water in a 2 cup measuring cup for 1.5 mins in the microwave..
2..with loader needle on(never heat the pin needle)make sure all air is out of rig.
3..drop the rig in needle down for 1 to 1.5 mins
4..remove rig..attach pin needle
5..do the alcohol whipe area to pin
6..pin...
Note:if too hot reduce time...if using different carrier oils in 1 rig,pull air and allow the oil to mix..
I have used this protocol for yrs..never a problem..

Ped X

Reaction score
after around the third time of forgetting to squeeze all the air out of my syringe prior to the injection.

quit injecting steroids while in a rush, fukk it !

will inject later or tomorrow, no worries

:32 (18):

No issues with injecting air in with your shot. I would not doit it on purpose but it is not something to worry about.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I always just rounded it to either a full cc or .5 throughout the cycle. So what if you’re getting 652 mg instead of 600 as long as it’s the same every week.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Keep it simple.

One thing I do always do when going with multiple compounds is draw my test first. It's ok if a little test gets in my deca or tren or whatever when I'm drawing that with test already in the barrel. I don't want anything possibly leaking into my test vials for when I go back to running just test.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
I always just rounded it to either a full cc or .5 throughout the cycle. So what if you’re getting 652 mg instead of 600 as long as it’s the same every week.

This is what I use to do,
Makes shxt simple...

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Make use of insulin needles. Great for a quick cc and it’s painless

Reactions: CJ

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How do you pin oils with insulin needles though? Seems like it would take forever to draw up.
You back load it meaning u pop the plunger of the slin pin out and fill it with oil using the regular big syringe. You just have to be really careful to keep everything as sterile as u can . If u don’t like that idea u just have to take your time doing it the original way . Problem with this is it can dull the needle on the slin pin.