Prefilled syringe storage

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
I pin my 160mgs test c every Thursday. What I tend to do is fill 3 or 4 syringes at a time, put them back in their package and then keep them in a zip lock bag and put that inside a toiletry bag. Would there be an issue doing this with more, let’s say 12 or so?

DOOM

Reaction score
Bro lore says that there is a chance that the solvents can break down the plunger over time. I personally wouldn’t preload 12 syringes maybe 1-2. I’ve done it with hgh but it doesn’t seem necessary for trt unless you literally don’t have five minutes to but aside each Thursday?

Charger69

Reaction score
You are pinning once a week. Why prefill? 160 probably takes 30 seconds to fill (depending on needle).
There is nothing wrong, but something could happen and get contaminated. Likely hood is low.

I personally do not prefill when blasting because I can get confused with what is in which one. I use slin pins. I have confused which ones have slin and which ones have HGH before so I don’t prefill- you will get them mixed up at one point no matter how ca edil you are.

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
So the reason I ask is because I was wondering about contamination. Looks like we might be headed into a lock down over here soon. Meaning I’ll be stuck home with the wife who doesn’t know I’m on trt. It was a bit of a hassle last time hide away fill and pin. I was gunna just fill a bunch. I could do a couple and just do what I did last time though...

bigbadjedi93

Reaction score
Yeah I’d just tell. Told my wife when I got on TRT and heard this and that, I just keep my shit out of the way in my closet and when it’s pin day go into the bathroom and take care of business.

Reaction score
I was afraid to tell my wife for a while too bro. Just worried about judgemental bs in my own head. When I finally did, it was a relief, and she basically was like, "well, ok." It wasn't even a big discussion.

I just told her in a matter of fact way, like this is what I'm doing and going to continue to do.

Every chick is different though.

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
Yea I was considering telling her. The thing is she knew I did a few cycles but wasn’t able to fully wrap her head around the whole pct process. Long story short; limp noodle lead to some issues on top of a rough patch we were going through, went to the urologist he beat around the bush issues continued we split up due to some other issues but this was the icing on the cake. During that time, which was a little over 2 months, I used a clinic until I got the dosage right. Never came out and told her when we got back...

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dude you need to sincerely educate her on the risk to your health for not being on TRT. it's your health and longevity at risk, not hers. Im sure once you take the time to properly teach her she'll understand. Having low trt is not only unhealthy but irs a miserable way for man to live

DOOM

Reaction score
Just continue doing your thing! Don’t tell her anything she doesn’t need to know l!. These dudes don’t have to live with her or shag her like do.

New Threads