Help. Please.

Reaction score
I’ve been experiencing some weird sides off my last 2 tren cycles. I’m having perineum pain after urinating. Sometimes a random sharp pain but it’s progressively worse this cycle and I’m afraid it’s getting more frequent.
stats 194lbs 5’10” >10% bf.
3rd run on tren.
this go, using tri tren 150 @ 300mg weekly & 200-250 test cyp weekly.
all split into daily dose
awesome gains and sides are super mild, except this one gouch pain thing.
any natural remedies? Over counter options?
all advice is welcome, please.

Gabriel

Reaction score
Hey Brother..never had that..but you know if having Tren problems..back it down..see what happens..the Tri mix is 50/50/50..?
I would back down the dose before trying remedies..saw ��..maybe?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I’ve never heard of this.

Have you experienced the same issues with previous tren runs? Or is this new?

DOOM

Reaction score
I think it could be a combination of the high androgenic nature of Tren coupled with elevated prolactin. I had a issue like this once while running Trestolone. .MrrippedZilla could probably confirm this.

Last edited:

Gabriel

Reaction score
Hey Doom
Pissed anybody off this wk??
Don't you have a 2 a wk minimum??

Reaction score
Hey Brother..never had that..but you know if having Tren problems..back it down..see what happens..the Tri mix is 50/50/50..?
I would back down the dose before trying remedies..saw ��..maybe?

that’s a good idea. I’ll do that. Thank you for the advice.

Reaction score
I think it could be a combination of the high androgenic nature of Tren coupled with elevated prolactin. I had a issue like this once while running Trestolone. .MrrippedZilla could probably confirm this.
Prolactin. I should have gotten caber. I didn’t. My first 2 were fine and thought I was bulletproof. Supposedly the N2guard I’m taking is supposed to combat caber. I guess it isn’t strong enough?

Reaction score
I’ve never heard of this.

Have you experienced the same issues with previous tren runs? Or is this new?
it started on my last cycle but not near as rough or as painful. Never random spurts of pain either. This go, it is about as often after urination but coupled with short bursts of 1 second sharp pains. Random times throughout the day. I mentioned this to my dad (who has no idea about gear or that I’m taking it: he thinks mk677 and clen are responsible for my gains :D) he believes my abundant addiction to monster energy drinks are to blame. Which is a valid argument. He says it can kill me if I don’t go to a doc soon because it will NOT simply go away.
just sharing my concerns with everyone. I’m kinda tripping not gonna lie. It’s got to be related to enlarged prostrate, yes?

Gabriel

Reaction score
Goggle some home remedies for enlarged prostate..I use saw Palm and occasionally drink that Pompom..when I can afford it..Remember Tren gets harder on you when you're older more than probably any other PED..

Reaction score
Yes sir. I’ll do that today. I’m only 33. But I cycled a lot in my early 20’s. 8 years back when I was a amateur BB. That’s where the ‘before’ photo comes from. I only used tren one cycle back then, too immature to handle the aggression.
I’ve been dabbling in PED’s starting again 2 years ago after about a 6 year break. I started with SARMS and got my base built back up. Muscle memory is a beautiful thing. Ran about 40 weeks total of a bunch of test, (every ester) and Anavar over that period. My first tren cycle since I started back was in July.
I NEVER had any issues with gyno or prostate not even high Bp on test. It was golden. But then I threw tren in the mix and BAM fell in love and started having issues. High bp. And now Prostate & prolactin.
I think you’ve answered my questions brother. Maybe I should drop the tren altogether.
im not gonna lie, it’s addicting. Tren is a wonderful drug my man.

Gabriel

Reaction score
You actually have to remove it from your home.. it's louder at night than my buried ex-wives in the backyard..Over here..come on just 1cc..you can do it..no one will ever know..you know you want it..

Reaction score
I know I know. I’m gonna drop the dosage. Skip my shot today, took a double serving of some milled flax and 200% of zinc. I’m going to buy some TUDCA today too. I’ve heard it all works good together.
btw I forgot to mention, yes it’s 50/50/50. Do you think 300mg a week of that is too high to begin with? I’ve seen a lot of ppl staying within 200mg a week and still getting good gains

New Threads