What’s up everybody!!! New bro here!

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Daniel here. 34 years old and have been lifting weights for 10 years and basically needing advice from the experienced men here because I’ve been dealing with a lot and I don’t know what to do. Basically been on TRT for 4 years and the endo never bothered to put me on HCG and when I asked about it he said not necessary. Well here we are 4 years later. I’m still only on 100mgs and the last time he checked my levels he said I was at 470 and that he’d like to see me in the 700 range and I told him if we should bump up the dose to 150-200 and he didn’t wanna have a conversation about it and just said that it would not be necessary. Well I’m pretty sure my balls are practically gone. I haven’t been able to produce sperm in a long time and it sucks when my girl is going down on me and expecting a mouthful. Sorry I know that’s a little too much info but I’m just depressed over it and I feel like the clomid that I got was a waste of money. Do you guys think I should still use the clomid? Would it help with sperm count? What about supplementing with royal jelly? And will the clomid interfere with my testosterone injections? I’ve been taking 50mgs clomid everyday but was thinking I should bump it down to 3 days a week and tamoxifen I take everyday at 20mgs because my Nips have been flaring up. If any of this was too much I apologize to the mods but yeah that’s basically the gist of it. Just wanted to know if there’s still hope or if I’m doomed forever

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the UGBB. You can take clomiphan or choragon (HCG). They won’t mess with the test. They will balance it out.

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Welcome to the underground!
Plenty of good information here!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Ejaculate isn’t mainly sperm. Have you had a sperm count?

If you want kids in the future you should be on hcg. Especially if your sperm count is low.

If your Endo won’t Rx that, then fire him and find another doctor.

Your doc says he wants your levels higher but won’t up your test dose. What’s his plan?

Assuming the nolvadex and clomid is Rx by doc? Personally I loath clomid.

How do you feel on your trt protocol?

Welcome to The Underground. We’ll get you sorted.

Gabriel

Reaction score
Welcome...
Can't help you with the count problem,just been too long since I had to worry about PCT stuff...
But if you want to rant on crappie Dr.s.. I'm your Man...
Again Welcome..

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Daniel here. 34 years old and have been lifting weights for 10 years and basically needing advice from the experienced men here because I’ve been dealing with a lot and I don’t know what to do. Basically been on TRT for 4 years and the endo never bothered to put me on HCG and when I asked about it he said not necessary. Well here we are 4 years later. I’m still only on 100mgs and the last time he checked my levels he said I was at 470 and that he’d like to see me in the 700 range and I told him if we should bump up the dose to 150-200 and he didn’t wanna have a conversation about it and just said that it would not be necessary. Well I’m pretty sure my balls are practically gone. I haven’t been able to produce sperm in a long time and it sucks when my girl is going down on me and expecting a mouthful. Sorry I know that’s a little too much info but I’m just depressed over it and I feel like the clomid that I got was a waste of money. Do you guys think I should still use the clomid? Would it help with sperm count? What about supplementing with royal jelly? And will the clomid interfere with my testosterone injections? I’ve been taking 50mgs clomid everyday but was thinking I should bump it down to 3 days a week and tamoxifen I take everyday at 20mgs because my Nips have been flaring up. If any of this was too much I apologize to the mods but yeah that’s basically the gist of it. Just wanted to know if there’s still hope or if I’m doomed forever
I appreciate your manners but please don't be concerned about language or be embarrassed when discussing your personal issues. Stick around for a while we'll take you to lows you never knew existed.
I, as you more than likely were, had been raised to look on medical professionals as all knowing. You're starting to figure out that they unfortunately are all to human and what's worse is their ego's get in the way and steer them down the wrong way on multiple one way streets. Jin had the novel idea that I wouldn't, as a young man, entertain never mind put into play; fire your present Doc if he can't get on board with what you want to accomplish. You go around this life one time. Don't waste any more time spinning your wheels.

Now, you'll want to check your motives and expectations from time to time to be sure they are realistic. TRT is supposed to get your test levels up into the range of a healthy 25 yr old...or something similar, correct? I've never wanted my test levels to be "normal". Supra-physiological amounts of hormones are needed if you want to make up for lost time. Why not live the second half of your life a bit on the edge? See what its like to break out of the mold and get the stares from all the cookie cutter humans who don't have the nutz to cross over. I promise you that you won't regret it. You'll only wonder why you didn't make the change sooner!

Last edited:

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
As stated above, the test won’t stop production of ejaculate but will definitely shut down or lower sperm count if not on the correct protocol. Fire that Dr as Jin said and find a new one. You already have a script so do what I did and call different endos, GPs, urologists, etc until you find a Dr that will work with you. It has been my experience that if you go in with as much knowledge and information to substantiate what you are wanting, that they will tend to work more with you on what you want to do.

Good luck

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
I appreciate your manners but please don't be concerned about language or be embarrassed when discussing your personal issues. Stick around for a while we'll take you to lows you never knew existed.
I, as you more than likely were, had been raised to look on medical professionals as all knowing. You're starting to figure out that they unfortunately are all to human and what's worse is their ego's get in the way and steer them down the wrong way on multiple one way streets. Jin had the novel idea that I wouldn't, as a young man, entertain never mind put into play; fire your present Doc if he can't get on board with what you want to accomplish. You go around this life one time. Don't waste any more time spinning your wheels.

Now, you'll want to check your motives and expectations from time to time to be sure they are realistic. TRT is supposed to get your test levels up into the range of a healthy 25 yr old...or something similar, correct? I've never wanted my test levels to be "normal". Supra-physiological amounts of hormones are needed if you want to make up for lost time. Why not live the second half of your life a bit on the edge? See what its like to break out of the mold and get the stares from all the cookie cutter humans who don't have the nutz to cross over. I promise you that you won't regret it. You'll only wonder why you didn't make the change sooner!

Doctors just like engineers are practicing hence they are not perfect. Don’t know why people put so much faith in medicine & science, when they know there are people in government that are going to hijack it to meet whatever rationale they project on the the populace.

DOOM

Reaction score
Welcome to the underground! You found the right place!

Reaction score
Wow!! Damn I feel the love in this place! I have to be honest.. I thought I was gonna sound like a dude who’s bitching too much and maybe I do.. and as much as I love my girl.. there’s only so much she can say and do to make my problem any less better but I’m glad I found this forum. I appreciate all your inputs and damn I feel a lot better than I did yesterday knowing that I’m not alone and that my life isn’t completely over.

Yeah I think the only reason why I procrastinated with switching doctors is because it’s convenient with the pharmacy filling my prescription every month and if I switch doctors then the process of getting a prescription might be delayed or my stupid ass insurance might give me problems and I remember not having my testosterone prescription for three weeks because some mix up happened with the pharmacy I can’t remember what it was it was so long ago.. but I couldn’t believe the difference of how I felt when I didn’t have my script I mean I felt like complete shit for those 3 weeks and I don’t wanna ever lose my testosterone it’s like I depend on it.. and it’s true I literally do have to depend on it and it’s done me wonders.

So what do you guys think about the Tamoxifen and the Clomid.. should I keep taking the clomid and should I do 3 days a week or continue to take it every day like I have been? I got some royal jelly it’s 50mgs per capsule. Any of you guys try that? Is it just a hype or does it really help with sperm?

Oh last question.. this was something my girl wanted to know. Are there any supplements that help with a women’s libido but won’t mess with her thyroid? She’s tried Maca before.. and I told her Mucana is one that she might like but was wondering if there were other ones there were safe for people who have hypothyroid? Thanks guys! Appreciate the support again! I’m gonna love this place! ��

New Threads