EQ cycle first time

Blacktail

Reaction score
Well I have used just about all the main stream steroids except EQ so I’m going to try this out in January.

this is what I’m looking at for those that have experience with this.
1-15 test prop m,w,f 300mg wk
1-15 EQ m,w,f 500mg wk
1-15 mast m,w,f 500mg wk
1-4 dbol 50mg Ed split into 2 doses
14-15 halo 20mg Ed split into 2 doses

Just looking for steady growth and hardening up the last 2 weeks before we are supposed to go to Hawaii.

DOOM

Reaction score
No offense but for someone that’s used every steroid besides EQ, that proposed stack is an absolute shit show!

Test prop stacked with EQ?
EQ and Masteron?
Halo for fukk of it?

Gabriel

Reaction score
Easy Doom...
Does your wk to piss off at least 2 members start on Sunday or Monday..
But Doom has a valid point..Test with Mast..good
Test with EQ good..Test with both not so..Good..If you're trying to lean I'd look at something other that Dbol..And Halo is too me a huge waste of money..money you may need to purchase a liver from an Asian country..If you are sold on EQ there are things too consider..age,RBC,BP..and a 16wk run..EQ is a love hate PED..I used it yrs ago and set all my PR's on it but 14yrs later it's worthless..

DOOM

Reaction score
First off mast stacked with EQ is overkill as the effects are very similar.

Test prop has a 2 day half life and EQ has a 14 day half life. Stacking EQ with a long ester test like Test Cyp would be more optimal.

It’s best to run a oral mid cycle or on the back end. They are more effective when the other gear has already fully kicked in.

The dosage for EQ is rather low! It’s sweet spot is 700-900mg a wk.

Test cyp @ 250 mg twice a week (1-16)
EQ @ 350 mg twice a week (1-16)
Anavar @ 50mg Ed weeks 11-16

Nice and simple with minimal side effects. Don’t forget to eat and lift!

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
i dont think its the worst plan. guessing you like to keep test lower to avoid estogen side effects? The eq is a great alternative as a test derivative to push more anabolism with less water retention then test. I like masteron in almost any cycle unless im able to splurge on primobolan, its going to keep water retention down, increase strength through neurological actions, as well as increase protein expression. Though i do think the dose is a bit high, 300mg should be plenty, Id rather do that and maybe increase eq a little bit. The halo is a bit dumb as even two weeks on it will absolutely hammer your blood markers, its often faked, and i dont think the effects are noticeably better then winstrol unless you are damn near stage ready.

Blacktail

Reaction score
Easy Doom...
Does your wk to piss off at least 2 members start on Sunday or Monday..
But Doom has a valid point..Test with Mast..good
Test with EQ good..Test with both not so..Good..If you're trying to lean I'd look at something other that Dbol..And Halo is too me a huge waste of money..money you may need to purchase a liver from an Asian country..If you are sold on EQ there are things too consider..age,RBC,BP..and a 16wk run..EQ is a love hate PED..I used it yrs ago and set all my PR's on it but 14yrs later it's worthless..

good points thanks.

I try to run mast with everything when I can afford to. It just seems to work good for me mentally. As far as EQ it’s one I was going to try. Being 50 maybe I should just stick with what I know my body likes. That’s why I was asking about the EQ.
thanks brother

Gabriel

Reaction score
EQ is only 2nd to Drol in raising RBC and it does it fast..If you're looking to gain lean mass.. I'd look in the direction of DHB,Sdrol,Tbol,Var..any one of those added to a Test cycle will yield nice results..and of course Tren but the sides..Not sure if you've ran DHB..but it's been called an alternative to Tren without the sides..no conversion,PIP from some sources..worth a look and my go to Sdrol..

Gabriel

Reaction score
But if still stuck on EQ..there are guys here with tons of experience with it.. I only had 2 runs 14yrs apart.. I'm sure there are some here that swear by it..

Reaction score
From EQ I got crazy veins poping out (to be true to everyone I have good genetics for vein and even when not on EQ they show), got better stamina, could do more cardio, but waited long before it started acting.

Rigorhead

Reaction score
Dude, if you're 50 I'd stay away from EQ. I was gonna run it on my next cycle, but after researching it I'm not going to do it either. I now have a ton of it that I'm not going to use. I guess I'll give it to one of my younger friends 🤷🏻*♂️

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
Be careful and monitor your estrogen, eq crashes estrogen bad... even on high test.

DOOM

Reaction score
Dude, if you're 50 I'd stay away from EQ. I was gonna run it on my next cycle, but after researching it I'm not going to do it either. I now have a ton of it that I'm not going to use. I guess I'll give it to one of my younger friends 路*♂️
Why is EQ dangerous @ 50? Let me guess high rbc?

What’s dangerous is anyone stupid enough to use steroids without donating blood on the regular!

It’s not the drugs fault people procrastinate and put off donating. It’s part of the game. I’ve donated four times this year and have another appointment to donate again next week.

If you are proactive with donating you can easily mitigate this high Hematocrit. Also EQ has less side effects then test!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Why is EQ dangerous @ 50? Let me guess high rbc?

What’s dangerous is anyone stupid enough to use steroids without donating blood on the regular!

It’s not the drugs fault people procrastinate and put off donating. It’s part of the game. I’ve donated four times this year and have another appointment to donate again next week.

If you are proactive with donating you can easily mitigate this high Hematocrit. Also EQ has less side effects then test!

I agree with Doom (although without the hostility;) ) . What other reason would you have for excluding EQ?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Be careful and monitor your estrogen, eq crashes estrogen bad... even on high test.

Never heard of this. Are you saying EQ has anti e properties like masteron?

DOOM

Reaction score
I agree with Doom (although without the hostility;) ) . What other reason would you have for excluding EQ?
Hahaha, I just think everyone including myself should be mindful of how they phrase they’re anecdotal experiences and hearsay.

Some speak as if there experiences are gospel! When in reality it’s nothing more then personal and anecdotal.

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
Never heard of this. Are you saying EQ has anti e properties like masteron?

Yes it has been know to crash estrogen far worse than mast. I can site my sources when I'm stationary.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you're a healthy individual a slight temporary increase in RBC is not a bad thing.