Pinnacle blood work and I need some help!

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok here is my blood work from thursday. Some of yall have read my thread titled "Extreme Fatigue" well here is the blood work for that. I will try to keep this short. I am good at training, injecting, and dieting. But when it come to this part my knowledge gets a little shady. So I am reaching out to yall for some help and info. I did the blood work after I had been on the cycle for 3 1/2 weeks. I see my E2 is off the freaking chart. I was taking aromisan at 12.5 mgs eod. So should I up that to everyday or should I go 25mgs ed? Next is the LH and FSH. It looks very low. Can someone give me a little insight on those. I have cabre so I need to start taking that then I can. Any help would be great.

cycle:
25mg dbol ed
625mgs test c
400 mgs deca

Pinnalcebloodwork.jpg

Pinnbloodwork.jpg

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lh and fsh will be low on cycle but will return to normal when done. Yes is run it at 12.5 ed. Nice test is at 1500 which is all your gonna get lol.

corvettels3

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
First, your FSH and LH are low because your are taking test. This is normal for anyone taking testosterone.

Second, your E2 should not be that high with stane. I would bump it up to 12.5 ed for a few weeks and get retested. If it is still high you could either bump it to 25 ed or find another source for your stane. What brand of stane are your taking? Please tell me it's not Pinn. I'm about to start their stane myself.

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
all my research chems are manpower. I need to make a correction. I was taking 12.5 e3d. I am going to start taking it everyday. I was just trying to not block to much but it doesn't look like I was doing that

Herm: 1500 all I'm going to get???? Are you being serious?

Z

Zeek

he maans lab corps test tops out at 1500 we have no idea how far above the test really took you bro, you are probably well into the 3000's on the test you are running and dosage

some labs will actually go over 5k since I have seen posted result sover 5k from a guy on 3.5 grams of test once lol

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
zeek i appreciate that. My buddy got tested too and his said 1500 and I thought that was weird. Glad to know.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My BUN was high too! All that protein...

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
he maans lab corps test tops out at 1500 we have no idea how far above the test really took you bro, you are probably well into the 3000's on the test you are running and dosage

some labs will actually go over 5k since I have seen posted result sover 5k from a guy on 3.5 grams of test once lol

Holy shit that is a lot of Test

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would bump the ai to 12.5 eod to see were that takes you. U dont want e too low.

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i am jealous my test is about 10% of yours

noobmuscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am a stickler for running AI's from the start. On Pinnacle gear it should be known that from my experience, I need an increased dosage of Aromasin while running Pinnacle in comparison to other gear. I would up it to 12.5mg ed. Get bloods rechecked in 4 weeks. The more test we put in, the more our e levels will climb.

As everyone else has said, your FSH/LSH is low because your natty is shut down. That's why you run PCT.

Also, I made the same mistake first test I got. I did not notice the ">" sign. That is why I don't like labcorp for testing to see if the gear is under dosed. I bet your around 3500-4000 ngl on Pinnacles suff.

This test is why it bothers me when people say have an AI on hand in case. Did you ever feel any signs of gyno? Probably not. Everybody reacts to e in different ways. To let sensitive nipples be your sign for increasing or beginning an AI is crazy!

That was directed at you Cokezero. I know you have been running one. This is just a perfect example for a soap box I have been on the past few weeks on another board ;).

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i am jealous my test is about 10% of yours

Ken yours (and mine) would be less than 10% of his because the labs only reflect up to 1500 ng/dl so he is probably double the highest test rating they have (lets say 3000 to your 150 so 5%ish)

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't know why I've seen alot of ppl lately dosing stane eod or e3d. Not knocking you bro just don't understand why. Stane has a half life of 27 hrs. It needs to be dosed Ed. If you guys are worried about dropping your e too low with 12.5 mg Ed and that's why you're dosing Eod then dose 6.25 Ed. With its half life and dosing eod or e3d your blood levels are gonna fluctuate which is gonna cause more sides. Dose ED, EVERYDAY with aromasin. You need to get your e in check before prolactin raises too bro.

New Threads