Koalocelot Intro

Reaction score
I posted a thread before introducing myself, and a few of you guys pointed out I should really be a normal person and tell everyone a little about me. So I posted some info and decided to post it here as well as an official introduction.

---------------------------------------------------------

Northeast guy here (NJ). I started lifting at 21, waited until I was 25 and ran a few solid cycles over the next few years and made some really good progress. I had low T before I ever did my first cycle, so I knew blast and cruise was going to be the lifestyle I had to adhere to. I decided to step back from cycles for a while and focus more on health, but struggled to find a TRT dose that gave me consistent libido or good sexual function.

In my early 30s I came down with some kind of intestinal illness that literally almost killed me. I'm 6'4", and I withered away from 240lbs to 179lbs because I couldn't digest food properly for months, people thought I had cancer. Doctors had no idea what was wrong and were no help because all my lab tests looked fine. In a last ditch effort I tried some herbal protocols and an extremely restrictive diet for a while and actually cured myself from whatever was happening, I'm totally back to full health now as long as I don't go overboard on a few certain foods.

I'm 33 now, back to training regularly and eating a normal "bodybuilding style" diet, up at around 210lbs, little bit higher body fat than I'd like (16%?) but 210 at my height is skinny. So I'm in the classic limbo of being too fat if I bulk, too skinny if I cut.

---------------------------------------------------------

I posted here trying to figure out what would work for me long term for a cruise, as well as because I'm getting back heavily into the training lifestyle and back to the world of AAS and enhancement. I like this forum because reading through it, it seems like it cuts through a lot of the bullshit and is just real talk, practical advice. I have a good amount of experience as well and feel like I can help some people.

Nice to meet you all.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome KoalaOcelot! Wow that is some second intro. When I was your age I also battled digestive issue. They though I had crohn’s but turned out to be something more grave. Short story, doc removed the ‘script that was the culprit and put me on AAS/TRT and I bounced back stronger than I ever had. It took me 1.5 to drop down to 115 lbs (sick) to 205 a year and half later.

Reaction score
Thanks Phoenix. Glad you found a solution for yourself. Digestive issues like that can be brutal. I can definitely attribute some of my recovery to getting on better TRT doses as well.

Gabriel

Reaction score
Welcome...Dr.s suck...another new 1 today..great intro x2

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground. So you're part koala, and part ocelot. The breeding that brought that about was surely something to see.

Stick around dude. Good luck on your journey.

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome. What’s your current trt dose and how is it working for you?

Reaction score
Welcome. What’s your current trt dose and how is it working for you?

Thanks. Right now taking 70mg of enanthate twice a week. It puts all my numbers at a good range (total T 950, e2 34) and I feel fine except for the total lack in libido.

Mhenshaw

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome. Great intro. As Gabriel said, Drs suck... (until you find a good one).

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Welcome!
I'm 6'4 and 280,
I feel skinny, so I can image wht your saying!
Be consistent with your diet and training,
Things will get better!

Reaction score
Welcome!
I'm 6'4 and 280,
I feel skinny, so I can image wht your saying!
Be consistent with your diet and training,
Things will get better!

280 damn. You got some weight on me lol. Are you NJ as well? Noticed your profile photo

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the crew, glad you are getting back to good.

New Threads