Cashed Out (hormone issues)

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I remember a guy so strict the man would not eat his own wedding cake. The legend rang out as I read it, I remember the example though it was probably a joke his online presence was very clean. He even dropped the gear and eventually faded from the scene, he may or may not be back or on other boards I am just finding his example a hard one to follow

I ran test for years without a break, I felt great no issues. I've now been off the sauce a year and have found many issues.

1. I have no drive
2. I cycle emotion like the moon
3. sex drive is nill though I am horny as a goat with a very fragile horn
4. Diets shit I'm binging on a loop as well

Staying in the gym is the only thing keeping me going, my fitness is still on par average

I am watching my own patterns and looking to regulate

Anyone using the Natural Pellet injects to feel something? I'm just looking for a light and easy method to maybe boost this seasonal slump I get in every year

Thank you

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cash out was the man, ate oatmeal and chicken shakes for 7 meals a day.
If I remember right he had a close friend die from gear use. He dropped out of sight after that.

I don’t have any suggestions cuz I’m still cruising

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you need to go to a real endo and get yourself on trt. Don't confuse trt with blasting and cruising, or cycling. TRT is just simply replacing what your body should be producing on it's own, and health risks associated with true TRT are minimal. There's also lost of studies showing that being truly hypogonadal (low-t) is worse for your health then being on a real trt dose.

Years of cycling have probably trashed your bodies ability to produce test. ASIH is a real thing.

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
Ditto what DYS said... I quit cold turkey in early 2005 and was all over the place until I got on TRT early 2019. The effects are life changing. I can’t vouch for the pellets but a small subQ injection once a week can make all the difference... get the bloodwork and see the endo or doctor shop a good pcp.

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you need to go to a real endo and get yourself on trt. Don't confuse trt with blasting and cruising, or cycling. TRT is just simply replacing what your body should be producing on it's own, and health risks associated with true TRT are minimal. There's also lost of studies showing that being truly hypogonadal (low-t) is worse for your health then being on a real trt dose.

Years of cycling have probably trashed your bodies ability to produce test. ASIH is a real thing.

I've seen an Endo a few years ago. My test natural was low 290's but still very low probably due to improper supplementation hard to say which since I was using otc prohormones as well as a history of improper cycling

I was put on trt but ran my own blast cruise cycles. I was used to 1.5cc test weekly to bi weekly depending on my schedule. I eventually left all supplements and have been doing ok physically, however now I see mentally I am hormonal meaning my emotions are beating the piss out of my mental I have a feeling its a lack of test this is similar to how I felt before seeing an endo and electing to use a trt schedule.

At the time I was gaining weight but working out to the best of my ability. I was super lethargic and unable to keep my head up much less have drive for anything other then relaxing.

I am most interested in longevity with the best quality of life possible enhanced. A doctor once told me of a natural alternative to synthetics using the pellet trocar injections with a yam root derivative that will send signals to the body to produce testosterone. He said the ideal numbers were around 1500ng/dl which would be ideal for me if I could achieve it safely.

I may just go back to weekly inj's of test but I am considering what may be safer and a more long term alternative. Nattie does not seem to be working out so far.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The delivery method of your trt is a matter of personal preference imo. Whatever method you use to get to a normal test level doesn't matter, as long as you get to normal levels.

New Threads