Ancillaries

Reaction score
What's up guys? Anybody have a second to talk about ancillaries? I'm gonna start my first cycle in a month or two. Just test, I'm thinking 400mg/wk for 10-12 weeks. What ancillaries would you guys recommend I take during this cycle? Sorry for all the newb questions, just looking for some wisdom. Thanks in advance !

Reaction score
Alright cool. Thanks for the replies, I know answering newb questions is probably frustrating but I genuinely appreciate it. I just want to do it right if/when the time comes.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Alright cool. Thanks for the replies, I know answering newb questions is probably frustrating but I genuinely appreciate it. I just want to do it right if/when the time comes.

Ask away, it's what this place is for, helping each other out.

But... Use the search feature first, get yourself somewhat familiar with what you're asking about, get a baseline of knowledge so to speak.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Don’t forget to have your PCT on hand before you start as well. That is considered part of your cycle. Obviously, if you’re on TRT then disregard

Reaction score
I love Adex personally. I think exemestane is just too strong for during cycle. Maybe if you were in bad shape and needed a quick fix. But a week of adex @ 50mcg eod should do just fine if you get sensitive nips or puffy. It shouldn’t really effect you just running test. Unless you’re prone to that type of thing. How easily can you get bloods?
btw I’m absolutely NOT the smartest guy in the room. Listen to Gabriel.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What ever you can get that human grade pharmacy product go with that. Ugl AI are garbage

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
Chances are you may not even need an AI at 400/week. Definitely have it just in case. Bloodwork before and during is a must. 16 weeks would be best in my humble opinion.

Gabriel

Reaction score
Yeah you don't want sore nips and nothing to help..

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Adex is my go to, never tried others.
Adex works great and I’ve used it with zero issues but it effects lipids as aromasin doesn’t as much . Both work great if human grade . I rather have ugl oils then ugl ai or pct. it’s just not the same grade

New Threads