Not above saying sorry to brothers

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We had some beef earlier words were said to a few bros. I’m man enough to say sorry shit happens when a bunch of alpha dogs play in the same park. You all know who u are . At the end if I didn’t like it here u think I would be here almost 10 years giving the best advice I know how and crackin a few nj jokes while I’m at it... in the words of this decrepit fuk Biden ..... CMon man!!!!

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We had some beef earlier words were said to a few bros. I’m man enough to say sorry shit happens when a bunch of alpha dogs play in the same park. You all know who u are . At the end if I didn’t like it here u think I would be here almost 10 years giving the best advice I know how and crackin a few nj jokes while I’m at it... in the words of this decrepit fuk Biden ..... CMon man!!!!

Brother,I think a lot of us could say the same thing!! It’s a lot easier to argue then to get along,but in the end being brothers is enough for me to put all behind and move on! I’ve made my share of mistakes on here as well and I’m manning up too,hell we all can be brothers !!!

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Guess it takes us old ****s to own up to a lot shit tossed in the past......much easier to be moving forward

Reaction score
Very mature of you Bundy.

I got tired of apologizing to people a long time ago so I just decided to try to stop acting like an asshole. It has changed my life for the better.

I still fall short sometimes tho. :32 (6):

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score

I got tired of apologizing to people a long time ago so I just decided to try to stop acting like an asshole. It has changed my life for the better.

Dont we all lol.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Absolutely me too!! I don’t know if it’s the Masteron I stay on with my TRT or what ,but seems I fell into a rut of just exploding on someone for little or no reason at all and any little thing just put my temper over the top!!! I’ve done good lately,and I’m just gonna keep practicing to stay calm !!!

Reaction score
Absolutely me too!! I don’t know if it’s the Masteron I stay on with my TRT or what ,but seems I fell into a rut of just exploding on someone for little or no reason at all and any little thing just put my temper over the top!!! I’ve done good lately,and I’m just gonna keep practicing to stay calm !!!

This reminds me of one time I got in a verbal altercation with a tow truck driver. I had parked in an empty bank parking lot at like 8pm (they closed at 4). Came out to see my truck getting pulled up onto the back of it.

I went apeshit. I felt like this was a major violation of my rights. I stood in front of the ****ing truck so he couldn't get out of the parking lot. I felt like the I was the chinese guy blocking the tanks at Tianamen square. He was calling the cops at that point. My wife was embarrassed. I gave zero ****s. All I cared about was being a pain in the ass for that guy that was being a pain in the ass for me. LOL

Anyway, the cops just threatened to arrest me, so I backed down. Had to get my truck the next day from the yard. That's one I didn't apologize for though. He was trying to extort me to not take my truck.

I think that was my most assholeish behavior in the past 5 years probably.

Reaction score
You already know its all good over here homie.

Shit talking or not im always a bundy fan.

New Threads