New member.....been out of scene for years, need guidance

Miamiking

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am new to this board but not new to the scene. It has been years and I need some guidance. Based on rules I have seen I am hesitant to contact anyone privately for advice because I don't want to break rules but I def need some help. I used to be a member of a forum called coast-coast bodybuilding a LONG time back and stayed in contact with someone I met through there through the years but have not heard from him in a long time and now have no one and ready to get back in. I was debating on which forum to select because the huge ones seem a bit sketch to me but this board spoke to me so hopefully I can get on the right track here. If anyone is familiar with that old forum I mentioned and can point me to where that community may have migrated to I would be grateful also (I used same name on there).

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
No idea about the other forum, but welcome to the UG!

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome miamiking75. I remember coast-coast, do you remember the exact URL?

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cheers, Mate. Dunno about coast to coast but ye chose well in coming here.

Welcome to the UGB.

Miamiking

Reaction score
Welcome miamiking75. I remember coast-coast, do you remember the exact URL?

JUST tried PMing but I have to have 25 posts to PM :/ , I do not remember the exact url but it had a dash in between the words coast-coast (like that) and was a smaller forum with a paid VIP membership. hopefully I can figure out a way to email you or something, will be posting but it'll probably be a few days with work all week before I'm at 25 .

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground Miami. You've found a good place. Stick around.

New Threads