Trusted PEDs that are readily available in Mexico

Geaux4Tigers

Reaction score
First post guys so go easy on me.

In February I am taking a trip to Cancun. Back in the day, 17 years ago, I would regularly cross the boarder and bring back the gear I would find. Back then it was mostly vet gear but it was so much easier to find than the human gear at the pharmacy. From what I have read the Pharmacies are now stocking up on anabolic steroids and it is pretty easy to find. My question is this, what drugs are available at the pharmacy and what are legit and what are not? Do any of you have any experience doing this? Please tell me your story and give me any suggestions. I am looking to pick up a few items to bring back not looking to become a drug smuggler.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was just in Mexico City last year, AAS are (were) legal then. I've no reason to think thats changed since I's there.

Test was everywhere, literally every pharmacy I looked into. Mast & Deca were also common. Var pretty much everywhere also.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
First post guys so go easy on me.

In February I am taking a trip to Cancun... I am looking to pick up a few items to bring back not looking to become a drug smuggler.

How do you think customs views this? Procede at you own peril. Or put in some work and patience and cultivate a trusted source within the US.

Reaction score
Yep I was there in March. Prices were a little high, but should be pharma grade.

Reaction score
Man my last source was getting it straight from the pharm in Mexico. I got decent results from SUS 350 but they had EVERYTHING. I got a shitton of test and Anavar. I wasn’t getting anything off the Var @50mg a day. Just pissed a lot.
so I upped the dose to 80 and the. 100mg.
I switched brands one day to Balkan for the Var. The first day @20mg my Hr increased and my stamina started climbing. Vascularity skyrocketed as the cycle progressed and 3 weeks in I felt bulletproof. I never got any of that off of the Mexican Var. Not even a little. It HAD to be faked.
my friend who’s on TRT stopped taking his script and used just my cyp 350 I sold him. His test came back with a red flag from the doc. He was pinning 1cc once a week 3 weeks prior to the test. His test was in the high 400’s. There’s no way. Maybe his estrogen was heightened and maybe that played a factor but I’m super sketched about it now. I also had an incident most of these guys tell me sounds like a stroke while I was cruising. Just be careful man. Mexican gear and Mexican meds period, are always kind of sketchy. Misdosed and underdosed. The brand was British pharmaceutical I think. I can post a pic of you want.

Gabriel

Reaction score
I'm not sure if things have changed..but back when I used to go there and get gear..if you get caught,a small amount a fine and they take your s***..too much and so long..

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
Just curious... would you be able to have the pharmacy ship it to you? I remember when I went to Aruba. My wife baught the stock of contact lenses. She has a ridiculously high prescription and it’s very expensive over here. Over there was stupid cheap so she baught a bunch of boxes and asked them to ship when they got more stock. They did once and then they stopped not sure exactly why. I know there’s a big difference between contacts and gear though...

Last edited:

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Mexican gear is much like their water. Dirty, unsanitary and will likely cause an infection.

20 years ago, used a lot of sustanon from there. Every time, I injected, I grew an ass on the side that I injected. Swole up like a Kardashian.

Reaction score
Mexican gear is much like their water. Dirty, unsanitary and will likely cause an infection.

20 years ago, used a lot of sustanon from there. Every time, I injected, I grew an ass on the side that I injected. Swole up like a Kardashian.

Haha see what I mean. Always a pleasure when you show up.

Geaux4Tigers

Reaction score
I have a prescription for test and HCG and I planed to transfer whatever I find to the empty bottles. I got it covered buddy. Not going to take home much.

Geaux4Tigers

Reaction score
Just curious... would you be able to have the pharmacy ship it to you? I remember when I went to Aruba. My wife baught the stock of contact lenses. She has a ridiculously high prescription and it’s very expensive over here. Over there was stupid cheap so she baught a bunch of boxes and asked them to ship when they got more stock. They did once and then they stopped not sure exactly why. I know there’s a big difference between contacts and gear though...

I might be able to ship it, but I don't thing the Pharmacy will do it. I may try to ship depending on the prices. Good idea, thanks

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Basic stuff is available. Things like test, deca, winny (vets), dbol (vets) are easy to come by. Just ask. No need to cloak and dagger anything. You'll ask, they'll get it, you pay cash.

Now Pro advice: immediately stash it...don't keep it on you and don't buy it right before you leave. The seller knows what you look like and where you're ultimately going. For example, If you're in a border town, which you shouldn't be, the seller will report you to the border agents and if you get popped, they'll get their drugs back to resell. Easy money for them.

Good luck.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Havent been over there in the at least 25 years

but back then wed drive over

come back with the products in our waste band

only got pulled over to the side once

search the car really well asked alot of questions

but there was never a pat down luckily

wish I was goin with you Id grab up a ton of the Anabol

Charger69

Reaction score
Just so everyone is aware... test is treated like coke and the associated penalties. If the risk is worth the reward, then go for it.
The swelling that Swole speaks of could be the way that it is made and not because it’s dirty. If it was dirty, it is very likely that an infection would occur.
I used to live in Mexico and I would use AstroVet. That is a good brand. I always got results from it . I have taken just about everything from them.
Back in the day, they used to be have everything talking as though it is a vet steroid. They have changed their presentation to be more people friendly. I moved out of Mexico 3 years ago, but I do know people in the bodybuilding area that still use it.

The only thing that I recommend is that you do not use their Winstrol. It would cause swelling and pain for a couple of days.

Geaux4Tigers

Reaction score
I'm leaving in less than 2 weeks and have decided to ship it back to the united states. I found a few delivery places near the resort. I don't know man its worth a shot I guess. going to get a P.O. Box and use a few different addresses with multiple shipments. wish me luck.

LITTLEMAGS

Reaction score
IF your trying to get a shit load then that isnt the best option. If you get a small amount then you should be good. I picked up a few things but nothing crazy.....put them in my luggage and never thought about it. the US side at (metro airport) customs pretty much didn't give a **** it seemed.
Been 4 times and never batted an eye...

Geaux4Tigers

Reaction score
IF your trying to get a shit load then that isnt the best option. If you get a small amount then you should be good. I picked up a few things but nothing crazy.....put them in my luggage and never thought about it. the US side at (metro airport) customs pretty much didn't give a **** it seemed.
Been 4 times and never batted an eye...

Yeah man its just for me. I am thinking at most 10 vials maybe. do you try and hide it or what?

Reaction score
Best option is to mail it back to yourself. Get you a big tub of protein powder. Bag them up and try to get them hidden inside the tub. Ship it a few days before you leave.

New Threads