Explanation all.....

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I love this board and is my home,ive been off and on for a while now,not on as much as i want to,i just wanted to explain the reason,as most of you know we have a huge farming operation,and sonce my dad passed away,ive become the overall manager,i oversee everything,i do have help from my 77 year old uncle,but he also is in bad health and cant do like he used to as you can imagine,so its been passed down to me to take care of everything

when you inherit a nealry 3000 acre farm,its a job lol,i want to be on here so bad,but thats my living ya know,but im working pretty good with the guys that work for me they handle a lot and take alot of headache off me,im finally getting in the groove of things and im getting more and more free time

its been a very hard year so far for me as most of yall know and its been hard adjusting,but its going somuch better

all of that being said,i will be on here more and more like i used to be from now on

i dont have but very few friends outside of this forum,and i just cant just drop my friends and work all the time,i love all yall to much and its somuch fun being here

i just wanna be a part of this forum and help out or listen and offer an ear to anyone that needs to talk

So count on Bullseye being here like i used to,thanks to all yall,my brothers and sisters....Bulls

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey Big Guy! It's good to hear from you. I'm sure we all understand that you have a lot in your plate. This board is a great place to be & we are all here for you Bro.

milleniumgirl

Lady Member
Reaction score
Everyday life is more important than the boards. We're not going anywhere and we'll still be here waiting for you when you're less busy :)

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey Big Guy! It's good to hear from you. I'm sure we all understand that you have a lot in your plate. This board is a great place to be & we are all here for you Bro.
thanks my brother,i appreciate it!!! very much
Everyday life is more important than the boards. We're not going anywhere and we'll still be here waiting for you when you're less busy :)

thank you mam,i appreciate it:->

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
I hope you get what you need to done and can enjoy it somewhat. We are happy to have you around.

Reaction score
My big brother...Its good to hear your busy that means you doing good at work lol. We know what is your situation and 100% sure everyone understand that. I know you always around when you can cause this is your home. I will be happy to see you get tag as VET here, you count on my vote and support 100%.

Reaction score
I grew up on a farm. Actually came back from college and worked for my Uncle for almost two years before realizing I had better try to use my degree now if I ever planned to use it all.

Our operation is just over 3000 acres.

Don't know you, and can't vouch for character/reputation, but I can let these boys (and gals) know you are one busy mofo running a commercial production farm. 80+ weeks where common for me, and were a "light" week for my uncle. ...And the work goes home with you, you never "escape."

MillGirl's right, this place will still be here when the all the crops are out and the all machines are fixed. LOL, actually I don't think ALL the machines are ever fixed on our farm. It's more like a constant triage!

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bro you don't owe us an explanation! LMK if you need a hand ;) haha I'm unemployed right now...

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah bro tcb we will all be here when you have the time! tis the best part about the best part of the boards its all on your terms, glad to hear everything is going well

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Congratz on your farm. Hope everything works out for you.

Z

Zeek

Looking forward to cooler weather when our buddy bullseye is at home relaxing and posting on the boards all day!!! yeah!!

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
AH - I didn't see this when I posted on your other thread.

Much love bro... hold down the fort and check in when ya can. We are here if you need us.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
thanks everyone!!!! makes me feel so much better now,its finally raining that we desperately needed,so i get a few days off lol....much luv everyone

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well Hey Big Guy if you need to we can always hook BigHerm & Hurt to a plow or somekind of huge farm equipment.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well Hey Big Guy if you need to we can always hook BigHerm & Hurt to a plow or somekind of huge farm equipment.

yea you right lol!!!!!,hell all my tractors have air conditioners,cd players,heated/cooled seats ect,looks like the space shuttle inside lol

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey brother ! Handle Ur bizness we will all be here when u have a chance. We are a family 4 life man .

Mrs P

Lady Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad to see u back Bullseye, say hi to the Mrs for me :)

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
bro i can't do much but if i can help let me know

New Threads