Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Results 241 to 252 of 252
  1. #241
    Senior Member Skullcrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Outworld
    Posts
    856
    Thanks
    972
    Thanked 723 Times in 417 Posts
    Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    How’s the sex drive?
    Morning erections?
    Mental health?
    General energy level?
    sex drive = normal
    morning wood = not so much anymore, but occassionally
    mental health = good - when I first started lifting I had high cortisol but not anymore. I think all the exercise helps!
    energy = lacking big time
    Will work for test.

  2. #242
    Elite CohibaRobusto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    2,316
    Thanks
    5,417
    Thanked 2,075 Times in 1,234 Posts
    Originally Posted by Skullcrusher View Post
    Usually have lack of energy.

    I don't think I can afford TRT. I know my insurance doesn't cover it.
    I've been keeping my Test levels between 900-1100 on 80 mg of test a week. That's insanely cheep if you buy from a good source and do TRT yourself.

    I actually dropped down to 60mg a few weeks back to see what my levels would go to, and I'm at 650 now. (I'm purposely staying low because of the heart issues and some lingering acne).

  3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CohibaRobusto For This Useful Post:

    CJ275 (Yesterday),Jin (Yesterday),sfw509 (Yesterday),Skullcrusher (Yesterday),Thewall (Yesterday)

  4. #243
    Senior Member Skullcrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Outworld
    Posts
    856
    Thanks
    972
    Thanked 723 Times in 417 Posts
    Originally Posted by CohibaRobusto View Post
    I've been keeping my Test levels between 900-1100 on 80 mg of test a week. That's insanely cheep if you buy from a good source and do TRT yourself.

    I actually dropped down to 60mg a few weeks back to see what my levels would go to, and I'm at 650 now. (I'm purposely staying low because of the heart issues and some lingering acne).
    I would welcome the acne because it is a way for me to know my hormones are working good.

    Hopefully I do not have any heart issues.

    But by comparison that is kind of low compared to the 80mg...maybe 70mg when you feel ready?
    Will work for test.

  5. #244
    Autobot Mod CJ275's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Down at Fraggle Rock
    Posts
    6,454
    Thanks
    9,465
    Thanked 7,872 Times in 3,879 Posts
    I'm a pretty average responder, numbers wise. 100 mg/week puts me at around 600 ng/dl.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to CJ275 For This Useful Post:

    Skullcrusher (Yesterday)

  7. #245
    Elite Boogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    In your closet!
    Posts
    1,129
    Thanks
    785
    Thanked 872 Times in 529 Posts
    I would suggest start at 100mg per week run that for 6 weeks and get bloodwork done see where your at. And adjust from there, will take some time to get it dialed in but is good to know exactly where your at!
    Always be yourself!





    Unless you suck.
    Then be somebody else.

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Boogieman For This Useful Post:

    CohibaRobusto (Yesterday),Jin (Yesterday),Skullcrusher (Yesterday)

  9. #246
    Elite CohibaRobusto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    2,316
    Thanks
    5,417
    Thanked 2,075 Times in 1,234 Posts
    Originally Posted by Skullcrusher View Post
    I would welcome the acne because it is a way for me to know my hormones are working good.

    Hopefully I do not have any heart issues.

    But by comparison that is kind of low compared to the 80mg...maybe 70mg when you feel ready?
    Well I'm managing based off my blood levels, and I remember feeling good at 650 natural levels before I ever used exogenous test. So I think I'll be fine here until the acne goes away or my heart functions are back to normal where I feel comfortable pushing myself more.

    And one bottle of test could last me a whole year like this. Crazy part is I've still been having to use some aromasin to keep my e2 low. It would probably be fine if I wasn't trying to get rid of acne, but it was a little high without the aromasin.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to CohibaRobusto For This Useful Post:

    Skullcrusher (Yesterday)

  11. #247
    Senior Member Skullcrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Outworld
    Posts
    856
    Thanks
    972
    Thanked 723 Times in 417 Posts
    Originally Posted by CJ275 View Post
    I'm a pretty average responder, numbers wise. 100 mg/week puts me at around 600 ng/dl.
    Is around 600 ideal?
    Will work for test.

  12. #248
    Senior Member sfw509's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Somewhere in North America
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    278
    Thanked 126 Times in 96 Posts
    Originally Posted by Skullcrusher View Post
    Is around 600 ideal?
    It depends on the person. I felt good when I was naturally around 700 in my early 30's (I was a little late getting a baseline). I feel my best between 900-1000. The biggest issue in my opinion is doctors being bound to the "normal range" which depending on your age can be as low as 250 in I'm not mistaken.

    A good doctor is going to treat your symptoms. The problem in my experience is a doctor telling me I'm fine at 450-ish despite showing nearly all clinical symptoms of being hypogonadal.

    if you go this route, doctor prescribed or not, get dialed in to the lowest dose that makes you feel good.
    "Don't worry, you never will..." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sfw509 For This Useful Post:

    CJ275 (Yesterday),Skullcrusher (Yesterday)

  14. #249
    Autobot Mod CJ275's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Down at Fraggle Rock
    Posts
    6,454
    Thanks
    9,465
    Thanked 7,872 Times in 3,879 Posts
    Originally Posted by sfw509 View Post
    ...if you go this route, doctor prescribed or not, get dialed in to the lowest dose that makes you feel good.
    In my opinion, I'd say that this is pretty good advice for true TRT.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CJ275 For This Useful Post:

    CohibaRobusto (Yesterday),Skullcrusher (Yesterday)

  16. #250
    Senior Member Skullcrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Outworld
    Posts
    856
    Thanks
    972
    Thanked 723 Times in 417 Posts
    Originally Posted by CohibaRobusto View Post
    Well I'm managing based off my blood levels, and I remember feeling good at 650 natural levels before I ever used exogenous test. So I think I'll be fine here until the acne goes away or my heart functions are back to normal where I feel comfortable pushing myself more.

    And one bottle of test could last me a whole year like this. Crazy part is I've still been having to use some aromasin to keep my e2 low. It would probably be fine if I wasn't trying to get rid of acne, but it was a little high without the aromasin.
    I was looking up possible side effects of aromasin to see if there was anything cardiovascular related.

    There is but it is pretty rare...
    https://www.drugs.com/sfx/aromasin-side-effects.html
    Will work for test.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Skullcrusher For This Useful Post:

    CohibaRobusto (Yesterday)

  18. #251
    Senior Member Skullcrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Outworld
    Posts
    856
    Thanks
    972
    Thanked 723 Times in 417 Posts
    Originally Posted by CJ275 View Post
    In my opinion, I'd say that this is pretty good advice for true TRT.
    So what you guys are saying is that I am low enough to stay on permanently without worrying about PCT?

    I just need to find my lowest dose for comfort zone and prevent aromatization?
    Will work for test.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Skullcrusher For This Useful Post:

    CohibaRobusto (Yesterday)

  20. #252
    Senior Member sfw509's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Somewhere in North America
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    278
    Thanked 126 Times in 96 Posts
    Originally Posted by Skullcrusher View Post
    So what you guys are saying is that I am low enough to stay on permanently without worrying about PCT?

    I just need to find my lowest dose for comfort zone and prevent aromatization?
    If your committing to do this for the long haul you won't need a pct in its traditional sense. However, depending on your lab results you may end up using an ai to keep your e2 in range.

    Everyone aromatizes at a different rate so it will be important to get your labs done and get that dialed in too if needed. I'm sure there are some guys on here that have run a cycle without much need for an ai. I take .5mg of arimadex twice a week to keep my e2 in check.

    If your using a true trt dose there may be no need for a serm as that should (in theory) not be enough to cause gyno. But again, that will depend on how your body naturally aromatizes test to e2. Some people do at a higher rate than others.
    "Don't worry, you never will..." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to sfw509 For This Useful Post:

    Skullcrusher (Today)

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Similar Threads

  1. Skullcrusher's Big Fat Log
    By Skullcrusher in forum Members Online Journal
    Replies: 301
    Last Post: 11-23-2020, 08:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •