Stupid People

Gabriel

Reaction score
Yeah Gibs...but walk in my shoes 1 day.. I already addressed this problem with both places and was assured no more issues..if I could get back the time these people have stolen from me.. I'd have another 6 months..

Ped X

Reaction score
You know what they say about arguing with stupid people.

Gabriel

Reaction score
I'm about to the point of knocking some teeth out..the plus on that solution,the next guy won't say s***...

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
You're not understanding,they are idiots..the Law is in black and white and they still argue..Im dealing with people with 80 IQ's..even after explaining,showing them the written Law they don't get it...how do you work with that..??
Guess I'm going to have to burn Target to the ground in court..even after a real manager told the dumbass it's permitted he still had to say something smart..WTF..
Going to start cashing checks and Snapping Necks..bet if I knock out some teeth the next guy might watch out.. I'm tired of these dicks wasting my time..and I don't like them picking on the Beast..

Sounds like a lawsuit

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Is it a service animal?

What is it trained to do for you?

I don’t see what is so hard for people to get when they can ask 2 questions. That is all. They act like it’s some super complex ordeal. Unfortunately, for the most part, stupid people are everywhere. I can handle ignorance but stupidity is purely a choice that I cannot handle.

Gabriel

Reaction score
Ratttt
I couldn't agree more...Thanks

Ped X

Reaction score
Half the people in this world are of below average intelligence. It is ultimately up to you how much time you spend engaging those people.

Gabriel

Reaction score
Your right Ped.. I need to find a better way of dealing..Time will do it for me soon enough..Right now I don't look ill but that's going to change..took him to the Mall yesterday..he was perfect!!
I mostly communicate by hand signals now.. people are always amazed at how gentle and laid back he is..Late at night he wants to run,and living in the mountains it's quite at 2am.I let him out to roam free..I tell him 5...and he's back on the porch in 5 minutes..he lays at my feet when we watch TV....He can be sound asleep,but as soon as I get up,he wakes and follows me..he is the coolest.. I'm so lucky to have him..

Reactions: Jin

Ped X

Reaction score
You are both lucky to have each other.
I had to say good bye to my best bud last summer after 10 years due to C.

Gabriel

Reaction score
Sorry Brother..wish I could clone him.. I don't know how to live without him..

El Gringo

Reaction score
What’s the service dog for?

There are tons of people that have “service animals” yet suffer no disabilities. they will use excuses such as “emotional support”.

Then they use the “service card” to bring their animals around with them everywhere to bypass restrictions when traveling in airports/hotels.

some people even get to use handicapped parking spots, yet are perfectly healthy

My GF’s cat is a service animal for “emotional support”. The whole thing is a joke and is used to bring the cat inside of hotels that are “not pet friendly”.

Gabriel

Reaction score
The big difference.. a service dog can go anywhere I'm allowed..Now I can't go back in the grocery store where they cut meat or an operation room in the hospital..But the biggest is food..only service dogs are allowed around food..

But to answer your 1st Q...I pass out and have seizures..a nice side from C..Depending on the situation,he either gets help or guard me..and recently I've trained him to help me walk when I'm weak..If I'm walking in the park and go down,on a leash he's unable to get help..

But people abuse the laws and cause businesses problems..And I get the collateral damage..

Solomc

Elite
Reaction score
Make up (hand out) service dog cards.. When they come up tp say something. Hand them the card, make a couple weird hand motions, and keep walking.

Reactions: Jin

New Threads