Newbie hello

Bom.com

Lady Member
Reaction score
New here, so trying to do the proper intro. I’m 31, have been doing mainly moderate lifting. Now trying to break get ready to go more performance based fitness. Think boot camp style prep, up strength, but also up running with weight etc. Happy to learn cuz I feel like I know so little!

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Do stick around, tonnes of great info here that I was personally never able to find on other platforms.
There's also fewer females so guys will treat you like gold and help out as best as they can. :32 (17):

Reaction score
Welcome! This is a pretty good community here, hope you stick around.

JackDMegalomaniac

Reaction score
Welcome to ug! This a great place to learn, theres always someone willing to give advice.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome! Do stick around, tonnes of great info here that I was personally never able to find on other platforms.
There's also fewer females so guys will treat you like gold and help out as best as they can. :32 (17):

We're all just competing for your affection. :32 (16):

Welcome to the UG, glad you made it.

Bom.com

Lady Member
Reaction score
CJ... Come 'ere, ya big cuddlebug.

oh man if I knew intros came with cuddles I woulda done this days ago! :32 (17):
So trying to navigate the proper Ps and Qs. Now that I have this thread and all you cuddle bears attention, can I ask my question meow or start another thread?

Bom.com

Lady Member
Reaction score
Ok. I’m going for performance( think boot camp style shit) trying to up leg game and have a training hard. I’m running prop/ 10 Winny/ 10 var.
just wondering if the Winny or the cat is better as the “Pre workout” supp. I’m cutting both orals and taking them 5mg at a time.

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
Ok. I’m going for performance( think boot camp style shit) trying to up leg game and have a training hard. I’m running prop/ 10 Winny/ 10 var.
just wondering if the Winny or the cat is better as the “Pre workout” supp. I’m cutting both orals and taking them 5mg at a time.

No advice... But would be interested in reading your log/ updates on the sides.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground!

New Threads