Promibolan / Masteron...

Miamiking

Reaction score
Why are these two expensive (from what I remember)? I was always interested in Primo but don't hear much about it IS there less bloating / water weight with either of these in any of your experiences? (spelling error in title Primobolan*)

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The powders are expensive, thus the final solution will be more expensive compared to other compounds made with powders that sont cost as much.....

DOOM

Reaction score
Yeah primo is expensive but masteron is quite affordable.

Reaction score
Yes dude! Anavar fluxes all the time. I've always wanted to run mast e. But ive read unless I'm cintest prep is it really worth it? Meaning maybe the gains are better on other compounds. What about it boys? Share your experience, teach me.

DOOM

Reaction score
Yes dude! Anavar fluxes all the time. I've always wanted to run mast e. But ive read unless I'm cintest prep is it really worth it? Meaning maybe the gains are better on other compounds. What about it boys? Share your experience, teach me.
No you don’t have to be contest prep ready to run masteron. Now of course Mast e and any AAS for that matter will have a more profound visual effects if your contest prep ready.

Masteron is not a “gains”steroid anyway. It may add some minor strength and aggression. But since it’s usually ran in a stack its hard to differentiate what’s doing what.? Especially if you running any heavy hitters like Tren or SD!

Some use it to offset the the bloating and watery look caused by other steroids.

Also since it’s a DHT derivative it has very minor AI effect. Though I definitely wouldn’t recommend using it for this effect.

I think Masteron stacks great with just Test even better with Test and NPP! Yes if body fat is low enough “ not contest prep ready” you will still see better muscle separation and striations.

It’s good to get as many opinions as possible. Don’t always believe all the parroting bro talk.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No you don’t have to be contest prep ready to run masteron. Now of course Mast e and any AAS for that matter will have a more profound visual effects if your contest prep ready.

Masteron is not a “gains”steroid anyway. It may add some minor strength and aggression. But since it’s usually ran in a stack its hard to differentiate what’s doing what.? Especially if you running any heavy hitters like Tren or SD!

Some use it to offset the the bloating and watery look caused by other steroids.

Also since it’s a DHT derivative it has very minor AI effect. Though I definitely wouldn’t recommend using it for this effect.

I think Masteron stacks great with just Test even better with Test and NPP! Yes if body fat is low enough “ not contest prep ready” you will still see better muscle separation and striations.

It’s good to get as many opinions as possible. Don’t always believe all the parroting bro talk.
This describes mast well . It’s a great 3 oil to add. Some say it eased the sides of tren for them

Reaction score
I really appreciate the advice and experience. I'd like to run it next.
I'm debating maybe i should stop running tren so much. I love that stuff. But i know its hard on me. I'm browsing other compounds to stack. I pretty much cruise and blast. And since I do that, i dont ever usually go over 750mg test a week and min on any orals and other stuff.
Sarms on the other hand (and clen) i run max dosages.

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
I'm debating maybe i should stop running tren so much. I love that stuff. But i know its hard on me. I'm browsing other compounds to stack. I pretty much cruise and blast. And since I do that, i dont ever usually go over 750mg test a week and min on any orals and other stuff.

Ahh, yes we have all been there, tren is a love hate relationship for me.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score

Test/Mast/GW501516 and either NPP or EQ make a decent Tren replacement. Even a good dose of anavar might work well in place of Mast.

I mean Tren will always be stronger, but the right stack could still produce decent results for Tren lovers.

Reaction score
I’m glad everyone feels the same way.
you’re right, I’ve been looking into others. Mast e may be the icing on that cake.

Miamiking

Reaction score
Is primo good for certain goals or what is the primary difference in it versus others like sustanon?

Reaction score
I don't believe primo to be anything like test of any kind. Its an additive. Can't stand alone i don't believe but I'm not an expert here either. Ive never ran it. Maybe you're thinking of test proprionate. Which is equivalent to effects of sus. Sus is a blend of usually 4 esters attached to test. One of those esters most usually is prop/phynl prop.

jolter604

Reaction score
If you could afford 18 weeks of 500-600 primo and you are already low body fat you will fall on love.

New Threads