New to this

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sounds like the biggest thing you need to do is eat. You can do a lot with stuff laying around the house and body weight to keep what you have. If you are on a caloric deficit then you are guaranteed to lose.

Are you 100% that your buddy used to compete and if so did he ever do any good? We have several members on here that could compete but it’s just not their thing and they would never send a “buddy” to naps

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
But on serious not I just want to be a sick kunt and carry on zyzz’s legacy at raves once corona is done[/QUOTE]

Zits? Seriously? I can't even touch this one and stay within "community standards".

And exactly how do you lose 30 pounds in a few months of little to no training? Were you actually sick with the virus?

Suggest maybe you figure out how to properly eat before you start playing with hormones.

Zyzz...:32 (18)::32 (18)::32 (18)::32 (18):

Reaction score
yeah, my cycle was kinda underwhelming too, I’m in my first PCT which makes me nervous.

Sorry about the Corona; that’s tough.

The guys on here are gonna give a hard time, but their input and advice is solid. Welcome.

Theyll encourage you to fully list out your macros and lifting program before even diving into AAS tips.

Thanks! Ya the guys on here have some solid info from what I can tell.

Reaction score
Sounds like the biggest thing you need to do is eat. You can do a lot with stuff laying around the house and body weight to keep what you have. If you are on a caloric deficit then you are guaranteed to lose.

Are you 100% that your buddy used to compete and if so did he ever do any good? We have several members on here that could compete but it’s just not their thing and they would never send a “buddy” to naps

I definitely need to eat more. I have one of the biggest appetites out of everyone I know, and I'm banned from every All you can eat restaurant within a 30 mile radius.
As far as my buddy, he competed in a few events, one of which had roughly 2000 people in the audience and he got second. This was maybe 5 years ago, naps ,ay have been a solid source back then but idk.

Reaction score
Hmmm, idk about the zits, I actually have pretty clear skin. I lost 30 pounds, that happens when your metabolism is extremely against gaining weight, wish I had control over my genetics :/ sounds like you're a lot luckier than me in that respect. Zyzz has a near identical physique as me, thats why I look at his physique as motivation, also a fan of the aesthetics movement.

Reactions: Jin

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Stick around, read the stickies, learn solid diet and nutrition. If that "aesthetic" look is what you're after, you certainly don't need to risk your health with AAS or SARMS. If you insist on gear please become knowledgeable in what you're doing and what you can expect realistically. Welcome to UGBB.

New Threads