New to this

Reaction score
Hello all,
here looking for reliable information in regards to gains!

Reaction score
Overall looking to gain an aesthetic and full look while also gaining strength, im from socal.

Reaction score

Haha my bad I’m new to these forums, I joined another forum recently but I’m not sure I could trust the info on it, so I’m here now. Been going to the gym for 3 years now, started around 6,0 140, got up to 195, but since corona hit I lost 30 lbs so now I’m looking for some tips and info on how to get back to where I was.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Haha my bad I’m new to these forums, I joined another forum recently but I’m not sure I could trust the info on it, so I’m here now. Been going to the gym for 3 years now, started around 6,0 140, got up to 195, but since corona hit I lost 30 lbs so now I’m looking for some tips and info on how to get back to where I was.

.............C17A47DD-784F-422A-A513-EA703C5B99C0.jpg

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome. I think what @Jin is looking for is something about you, why are you pursuing your goals, etc.

M.Greger87

Reaction score
Welcome. Let us know how you eat, how you sleep and how you lift. Food,Food,Food. When your sick of eating take 2 more bites. Then as your cleaning the kitchen empty the pan. Eating gets rough, but it is all part of the game brother

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Overall looking to gain an aesthetic and full look while also gaining strength, im from socal.

Sorry about the socal thing haha!, But welcome to the UG. More info would be helpful.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Si we need more info on you to be able to help

Reaction score
The reason I want to get big is so that I can catch robbers and stop trains from running over grandmas one day. But on serious not I just want to be a sick kunt and carry on zyzz’s legacy at raves once corona is done

Reactions: Jin
Reaction score
I’ve been going to the gym every single day for the past 3 years with the exception of corona. Solid workouts, giving each muscle group enough time to rest. Then after a year or so I tried sarms, 3 cycles total. To my surprise they actually worked really well. My go to was LGD and Mk-677. After my 3rd cycle I decided I wanted something a lil more. I recommended to naps by a coworker of mine who actually used to compete, so I thought it was legit. Went with a test only cycle aided by hcg with a proper pct and everything and didn’t gain shit. I got no hints of sides or anything, so I’m pretty sure it was fake stuff.

Reaction score
Welcome. Let us know how you eat, how you sleep and how you lift. Food,Food,Food. When your sick of eating take 2 more bites. Then as your cleaning the kitchen empty the pan. Eating gets rough, but it is all part of the game brother

I sleep about 8 hours a night, food is lacking but I eat extremely clean. No food from outside, always home cooked, no bread and less than 25g of sugar a day. I get my protein in, carbs could be kicked up a bit if I’m honest.

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
I’ve been going to the gym every single day for the past 3 years with the exception of corona. Solid workouts, giving each muscle group enough time to rest. Then after a year or so I tried sarms, 3 cycles total. To my surprise they actually worked really well. My go to was LGD and Mk-677. After my 3rd cycle I decided I wanted something a lil more. I recommended to naps by a coworker of mine who actually used to compete, so I thought it was legit. Went with a test only cycle aided by hcg with a proper pct and everything and didn’t gain shit. I got no hints of sides or anything, so I’m pretty sure it was fake stuff.

yeah, my cycle was kinda underwhelming too, I’m in my first PCT which makes me nervous.

Sorry about the Corona; that’s tough.

The guys on here are gonna give a hard time, but their input and advice is solid. Welcome.

Theyll encourage you to fully list out your macros and lifting program before even diving into AAS tips.

New Threads