All Dianabol discussion thread

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
May I ask how you take better care of your liver now? I take a cleanse mix I bought at Walmart. I have no idea if it’s even effective.
What I use is taking Tudca 500mg along with Source Naturals liver guard( silymarin, CoQ10, N-Acetyl Cysteine complex) both bought on Amazon. This was originally from advise for friends in the mix.

Reaction score
I like dbol a lot, however I get pretty nasty sides from all oral steroids (not mentioning what they are in an open forum). So I stay away from them all.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Dbol was the first AAS i used along with test back in the 80s, and Zeig. is right the pink tabs were very abundant, and very potent. Used them while training for football, and I still believe for gaining weight, and strength nothing compares that i know of anyway.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Dbol is fun. Quick temporary gains in size and strength. I say temporary because if you don't take test with it, you will be a deflated balloon in a matter of a month or less. I have had some of my best PRs made while taking dbol.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
1. Is Dbol more effective orally or injected?
Injectable Dbol does not have the same intended effect as the oral version. Oral DBOL will yield much more noticeable gains. Though I do feel the injectable version
Has its benefits for other purposes.

2. Can you do a dbol only cycle ?
Yeah sure you can. Do i recommend it? No. Lol. Dbol will strongly and quickly suppress your natural testosterone production. Dose dependabt on how quickly.

3. What is the common dosage range daily of Dbol for best results?
The average range for best results in my opinion is 30-50 mgs per day for intermediate and advanced users. Anything over 50 is just wasting your product. For the beginner user, 20 mgs to start will yield desired results. Om not a fan of beginners running dbol or any highly strong oral.

4. Should dbol be taken all at once or Spaced out evenly throughout the day?
Dbol has a half life of 3 to 5 hours. For the bodybuilders looking for the best results dosages spread out throughout the day to maintain serum levels at elevated state are recommended. Taken with meals.

5. How long should a dbol cycle be?
I do not recommend a dbol cycle be any longer than 6 weeks max.

My experience with DBOL has always been a positive one with increased strength and mass at only 30 mgs ed. Personally, I have never felt the need to go higher in helping control the possible increase of unwanted and dangerous side effects. With dbol, the side effects can be plenty at the higher doses.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
1. Is Dbol more effective orally or injected?
Injectable Dbol does not have the same intended effect as the oral version. Oral DBOL will yield much more noticeable gains. Though I do feel the injectable version
Has its benefits for other purposes.

2. Can you do a dbol only cycle ?
Yeah sure you can. Do i recommend it? No. Lol. Dbol will strongly and quickly suppress your natural testosterone production. Dose dependabt on how quickly.

3. What is the common dosage range daily of Dbol for best results?
The average range for best results in my opinion is 30-50 mgs per day for intermediate and advanced users. Anything over 50 is just wasting your product. For the beginner user, 20 mgs to start will yield desired results. Om not a fan of beginners running dbol or any highly strong oral.

4. Should dbol be taken all at once or Spaced out evenly throughout the day?
Dbol has a half life of 3 to 5 hours. For the bodybuilders looking for the best results dosages spread out throughout the day to maintain serum levels at elevated state are recommended. Taken with meals.

5. How long should a dbol cycle be?
I do not recommend a dbol cycle be any longer than 6 weeks max.

My experience with DBOL has always been a positive one with increased strength and mass at only 30 mgs ed. Personally, I have never felt the need to go higher in helping control the possible increase of unwanted and dangerous side effects. With dbol, the side effects can be plenty at the higher doses.

I have never needed more than 50mg per day but like you 30mg per day always gave me plenty enough results. I also second the evenly spaced dosages. Just like test or any other injectable, I find less sides with multiple doses with orals vs all at once.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have never needed more than 50mg per day but like you 30mg per day always gave me plenty enough results. I also second the evenly spaced dosages. Just like test or any other injectable, I find less sides with multiple doses with orals vs all at once.

Powerlifters will have a different approach to taking it all at once vs spreading it out throughout the day. Dbol becomes active 1.5 to 3 hours after ingestion. So for them, I recommend they take it 1.5 hours pre workout

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dbol is God’s nectar. My favorite steroid. Others have pretty much spelled it out.

for football and powerlifting - nothing is better IMO.

Im also a low dose guy. Always get good results at around 30mg. The pink Thais were the best Dbols I ever ran. Nothing else has been nearly as good.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
You suns'a'bitches have me wanting to try it now. :32 (18):

Gabriel

Reaction score
Sound of Music
Damn how old are you?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Sound of Music
Damn how old are you?

I'm 44.

Must've watched that movie 100's of times. My mom would play it over and over on the VCR. It was 2 tapes long, if I'm remembering correctly.

I will bust out the Von Trapp family song at any time!!! :32 (18):

Gabriel

Reaction score
Small world..my mother was the same..

Sickman

Paragon
Reaction score
I've been running injectable dbol at 50mg ed the past 5 weeks, and I love it. Hardly any sides, other than my liver enzymes and BP are slightly elevated. My strength has skyrocketed and my weight has made a huge jump too. I went from 230 to 246. Good stuff. I'm adding it to every bulking cycle from now on.

DeplorableCracker

Reaction score
I'll leave it to the experts to answer the specific questions, but I ran an NPP/Test/Dbol a few months ago with great success. Minimal sides other than drenching the sheets at night for a while (abnormal I believe)

One note for me was that I felt like a fukin superhero for a while.....and then I didn't. Dealt with some serious lack of motivation and energy issues after coming off this run and dropping back to a high end TRT dose. It's started to level out, but I definitely took some of the mental aspects for granted.

All in all, two thumbs up and will do again. bumping up from 25mg/day to 50 next time.

Sickman

Paragon
Reaction score
One thing I'd like to add to is the dbol has been giving me some pretty terrible back pumps. I take taurine pre workout and it still happens. It's well worth it, bc the gains I've gotten are so insane. My bench has went up about 50 lbs in 5 weeks, maybe more.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
The biggest positive aspect (for me) of dbol and pheraplex which is very similar, is the massive euphoria they create.. they make you feel GREAT! A big mood booster. I can't handle more than 30-40mg of legit dbol or 40-50mg pheraplex

Sickman

Paragon
Reaction score
I agree, it gives me an amazing mood boost. I feel confident and have an aura of positive feelings. Definitely not looking forward to the crash. I've got 4 more days left.

New Threads