All Dianabol discussion thread

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Time for the thread of the week. Please share our experience, knowledge and resources on answering a few commonly asked questions about dbol (dianabol).

Is dbol more effective orally or injected?

Can you do a dbol only cycle?

What is the common dosage range of dbol daily for best results?

Should dbol be taken all at once or spaced out evenly through the day?

How long should a dbol cycle be?

Lets make this a thread of good information that we can point our internet brothers to who are looking for more information on dianabol.

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
With respect to a common dosage range for dbol I might suggest 30 - 50 mg/day is common. Many new users will make good gains on 10-15 mg/day and in powerlifting circles over 100 mg/day is common leading up to a meet. Dbol can have a significant impact on liver values hence higher dosages should be followed up with regular blood work every couple of weeks. Also higher dosages will increase blood pressure and water retention.

Reaction score
I know strength gains are fabulous. Been a few years since I've ran it.
Has anyone found a way to maintain any of the strength gains? Id love to run it again.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I’ve used a lot of dbol it’s by far my favorite steroid and the most fun to use. You need to train for a dbol cycle if that makes sense..You can’t just jump into 50 mg your gonna hurt yourself. You should already be well into what ever training your doing and strong before using it . It’s a extremely powerful aas you can put on 20 pounds of bulk in 4-6 weeks and all your lifts will feel like a feather. I’ve used it we’re u split the doses throughout the day and I’ve done the whole dose a hour before the gym . Both ways work well and will be effective.I found for heavy bench days I like to take a bigger dose an hour before the gym it helps with the bench big time.

I noticed a huge difference from human grade dbol to ugl.. It’s very different in my experience. Human is way cleaner and way less stomach issues. The results are drastically different as well . You don’t need 50 mg of blue heart or pink anabol it’s to strong imo. 30 mg of the human grade is enough . Ugl always made me feel like shit and the point of dbol besides u get absolutely jacked is it’s a feel good drug. You feel amazing on it when it’s the quality stuff. As u can tell I loved it

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There’s a lot more I didn’t get into like when to start the dbol. Some say use it as a kicker to start seeing results right away . Other say to use it in the middle when all the other aas have alreay kicked and have it all work together. This I think will yield the best results when I have everything peaking at the same
time . Kick starting is more a rookie thing to see results fast . The list of dbol benefits and how to use it can go on and on . But I think that’s good for this specific topic

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Just finished 25mg a day for 8wks,no weight gain really, but really increased my strength!
I used it like 8yrs ago at 50mg a day w 30added pounds and strength gain was awesome!
Not really sure how good of quality the D was my last run?
Would like to do another run but I feel it's hard for me to find D bol I can count on?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just finished 25mg a day for 8wks,no weight gain really, but really increased my strength!
I used it like 8yrs ago at 50mg a day w 30added pounds and strength gain was awesome!
Not really sure how good of quality the D was my last run?
Would like to do another run but I feel it's hard for me to find D bol I can count on?
dbol
that U don’t gain weight from is something wrong . It’s the best weight gaining aas there is

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
On dbol I felt some strength gain and some weight gain, but it wasnt anywhere close to what others describe.

In general I think all of my gear for my cycle was underdosed or I am really just a low responder to gear.

My squat jumped the most, in two months it was up about 35lbs. Bench was flat. Deadlift went up about 20lbs. Body weight went up about 10 lbs.

Second time I tried dbol I got nothing out of it.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
On dbol I felt some strength gain and some weight gain, but it wasnt anywhere close to what others describe.

In general I think all of my gear for my cycle was underdosed or I am really just a low responder to gear.

My squat jumped the most, in two months it was up about 35lbs. Bench was flat. Deadlift went up about 20lbs. Body weight went up about 10 lbs.

Second time I tried dbol I got nothing out of it.
bunk stuff u can’t not notice real
dbol it’s something that makes u say wow whenit kicks in .
its pretty amazing

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If I was a football player I would use dbol . It would be perfect for that sport

Gabriel

Reaction score
I gonna disagree with you Bundy on that one..For football and gaining weight...Drol
1-You can't over-train on it.. it's regeneration is unmatched..
2-50mgs of Dbol...vs..50mgs of Drol..will gain more on Drol..now quality muscle that's another thing.. both gain water weight and once usage is haulted one will loose strength and weight..

El Gringo

Reaction score
I gonna disagree with you Bundy on that one..For football and gaining weight...Drol
2-50mgs of Dbol...vs..50mgs of Drol..will gain more on Drol..now quality muscle that's another thing.. both gain water weight and once usage is haulted one will loose strength and weight..
Oh no here comes the Dbol vs Drol comparisons.

Dbol makes me stronger
no, Adrol makes me stronger!

Dbol adds more water weight
no, Adrol adds more water weight

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I’ve used nice amount of adrol as well . It’s to mean compared to dbol it won’t feel anywhere as good as
dbol will . Much for acid reflex on th stomach making eating almost impossible on drol. Strength wise I still like
the dbol more . Drol just is a bit drier it won’t add as much water weight . Im
more of a dbol guy

Last edited:

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Bosley_Ziegler

this is a great product, have used it every which way but loose

in the late 80's these things were abundant

you'd see the little pink boogers on the floors of all the locker rooms & gymnasiums

falling out peoples pockets like candy

back then would do stand alones at 50mgs a day for up to 3 months at a time

at one point ballooned up to 256 pounds was really strong but nothing pretty

(gut hanging over the belt and the whole bit) really strong though

nowadays use it at 15mgs a day for a couple weeks at a time

or just 5 mgs as a pre workout with coffee

when the bundy says real dbol he means the British Dispensary

Pink 5mg hexagon's

View attachment 10913

El Gringo

Reaction score
the best Dbol I ever got was my first cycle of Dbol 9 years ago. it put 20lbs on me in 5 weeks. my bench went up 50lbs. my arms grew 2 inches and my chest and back felt swollen 24/7. I remember getting random pumps/cramps/twitching in my biceps and I'd get terrible pumps/cramps in my calves just from going for a walk.

I've run 4-5 Dbols cycles since, and none of them compared to the first one.

This is what 30mg of good dbol will do to you after 5 weeks (and 500mg test)
this is 9 years ago.

180-185 lbs
dbol1.jpg
200 lbs
dbol2.jpg

then after the the water weight drops and you harden out you'll look like this 2 weeks later
187 lbs
dbol3.jpg
I had very messy college roommates

to this day I lye awake at night dreaming of scoring Dbol like the one I got years ago.

Last edited:

Sicwun88

Reaction score
dbol
that U don’t gain weight from is something wrong . It’s the best weight gaining aas there is

I realize tht! Let I said not sure of the quality of them they were in capsule form,my diet was right, plenty of calories and protein, was 278lbs w started might of hit 289lbs around the 3rd week!
Hopefully I come across a better source for them? Like I said my 1st D bol encounter was awesome!

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
From an experienced power lifter POV

My experience with dbol are positive for strength and minimal sides for a cycle of 6-10 weeks at 100mg a day on a 285 pound guy. The main sides I have experienced were elevated liver counts on bloodwork and some acid reflux during this addition. I prefer it all at 1 dose about an hour before my workout.

Everyone has different reactions to every different steroid, but for me, these are the reactions i get.

I tore my RC several years ago when I was bench only in powerlifting, I was very near my meet when it happened. It needed surgery and I have to do bloodwork to have the surgery. My surgeon was very muck like WTF on my liver counts but the surgery went forward. I do take better care of my liver now when on any oral.

Reaction score
I think the best benefit Dbol offers over other orals is the feeling of well being..Most other compounds have harsh sides even if they are effective,they come at a cost..
Yea man. Adrol is like that for me. Loved the stuff but it made me feel like crap.

Reaction score
From an experienced power lifter POV

My experience with dbol are positive for strength and minimal sides for a cycle of 6-10 weeks at 100mg a day on a 285 pound guy. The main sides I have experienced were elevated liver counts on bloodwork and some acid reflux during this addition. I prefer it all at 1 dose about an hour before my workout.

Everyone has different reactions to every different steroid, but for me, these are the reactions i get.

I tore my RC several years ago when I was bench only in powerlifting, I was very near my meet when it happened. It needed surgery and I have to do bloodwork to have the surgery. My surgeon was very muck like WTF on my liver counts but the surgery went forward. I do take better care of my liver now when on any oral.
May I ask how you take better care of your liver now? I take a cleanse mix I bought at Walmart. I have no idea if it’s even effective.

New Threads