Theterm journey.

Reaction score
Example of my last workout.

Chest and back. Did an TNE pwo injection for these heavy big muscle groups to have energy for maximum of strength and stamina.

Seated hammer press, 2 set of warmup. Heavy working sets; 4 reps of 4 plates, 3 set of 6-10 reps for 3 plates. And then my SST workingsets.

Incline hammer press, 5x10-12 reps of 2 plates.

Seated decline hammer press, one arm at time, àka joey swoll inspo. 3x10 (on each arm) for 4 plates, and then 2x10 for squeeze sets on 3 plates.

Laying hammer press, like bench, 4 set of 8-12
reps for 3 plates.

Incline hexpress with dumbells. 3 working sets. Also these are higher incline than 45 degrees.

Normal incline (45 degrees) hexpress, 3 working sets.

Back:

Standed latpulldown with an “v” tool, 3 set warmup and than 3 SST working sets.

Seated latpulldown in cable, with same “v” tool, 4 working sets.

Laying tbar with chest supported rows, wide grip. 4x10 of 4 plates.

Seated hammer high row, 3x10 4 plates.

Seated hammer low row 3x10 3 plates.

Seated rear delt in peckdeck machine, 5 SST working sets.

Seated cable rows, with this “v” tool, 5 SST working sets.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
My wife said she will pay for your fansonly page on one condition. She wants you to fist your own ass for her. Don’t shoot the messenger it’s her idea

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
My wife said she will pay for your fansonly page on one condition. She wants you to fist your own ass for her. Don’t shoot the messenger it’s her idea

I got 5 on it

Reaction score
Just be quiet if you don’t have anything positive to say. Or else I’m out of this thread lol. I don’t mind, your lost not mine.

thanks.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Just be quiet if you don’t have anything positive to say. Or else I’m out of this thread lol. I don’t mind, your lost not mine.

thanks.

Oh no we're gonna lose a guy that wanted our donations for his personal gear use

1st time I seen a panhandler on the forum lol

PZT

Elite
Reaction score

thanks.

I thought we were all shooting shit on a funny thing. Sorry

Reactions: CJ
Reaction score
Oh no we're gonna lose a guy that wanted our donations for his personal gear use

1st time I seen a panhandler on the forum lol

As I said, I thought it would be a funny thing, and you guys could follow a journey with unique kind of combinations and dosages with an help of effort with donations for personal usage. That’s we’re the point of the whole thing. But with all the negatives, then I just pointed it out to skip that shit. (I can’t edit my own thread over here) so, I can’t do anything about my earlier post.

but yes, it’s your lost that you guys have could be able to follow an interesting journey with some unique kind of ideas, dosages, combinations and such.

I don’t mind to skip it. I just save more of my free time lol, than update this shit, if you continue to keep posting so much negativity and pointless comments. I have stated so many times, If just that part of the thread is bothering you, just LEAVE it, or you have problem with the reading? Maybe going back to school lessons and start teach you again, I don’t know what’s wrong with you man. Lol.

stfu, and leave the thread if you keep the same way. Or else I’m out. That’s all I have to say.

Reaction score
Shame you're so much of a bitch, I do find your goals interesting. But we have guys here that are bigger, leaner, stronger, and incredibly humble and awesome that would never say that them leaving is our loss.

It would be, but they would never say it. If you left right now, we'd only remember you as the dude that asked us for money. Like I said, lighten up and grow some thicker skin.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
I'm just trolling you bruh
You making it to easy...(I'm touching nerves under the skin lol)

But now that introductions are out the way :32 (3):

I ain't have a laugh at that shxt you big begging azz bxtch ;)

I mean just yesterday some lil kid ask me for a dollar in the store so he could get some more snacks....told his azz fuk off too
Now I gotta deal with some ESL muthaFukka telling me *go back to school for lessons may I teach*
Fuk is you talking bout ni99a lolol
Not only do you want my money for fun...I gotta understand yo big azz too....fuk kinda relationship is this man? I don't want no parts in that....that shxt ain't love...fuk u ni99a lol

Reactions: PZT

snake

Veteran
Reaction score

thanks.

I have something positive/constructive to say but you may not like it. Yet in the long run, if your intent is to really be a pro, you need to hear this.

You show up, coming in a little hot but that's not a big problem. Still you have lite up your thread and to the best of my recollection, you have not ventured outside of your own threads. Then you are ask for some monetary support from people who have no idea who you are. You're coming off real self-centered on many levels. We are a community here, "Brothers helping brothers" and I'm proud of what we have accomplished over the years and the members we have helped.

Now if you made it through that without your VJJ getting all swollen up, here's my advice. You want to be a "Pro" start conducting yourself like a "Pro"fessional. Start to give more than you take. People will show interest in you and your journey only after you have honestly engaged their journey too. Understand that you are your own product. No one is going to invest money and time into an unknown product that they have no vested interest in. Market yourself but know for every action you take, every word you speak, they will in time see the real person. If that person is honest, true and can connect with others, you're on your way.