Usps tracking

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Do you remember if it was random or a bad package job, someone with priors? Was it for personal use or did it involve raws?

Some people are even dumb enough to re ship to the same address after receiving a seizure letter.

Seems like a lot of variables could come into play but overall a rare occurrence.

Its how many sources in our Community are ultimately busted. The sources remailer...or the person paid to accept raw steroid powder from China for the source/UGL is victim of a controlled delivery. Postal Inspector will replace the regular mail carrier and arrest the remailer who in turn gives up any and all info on who he is accepting the pkg's for.
I was on ab, as was Strango's remailer, when he had his door kicked in. His last post was to warn Strango that he could be next.
We all tried to warn Strango when the kid from Staten Island was back on the street in short order. He wouldn't believe that his guy would turn on him. The same remailer previously worked in the same capacity for Magnum Pharmaceuticals(ugl) and was caught stealing a kit of Serostim from vip member, 63Vette. He cooperated with the feds in prosecuting Strango. Their are similar stories told by other fallen sources.
Controlled deliveries are happening more than ever thanks to the Fentanyl coming from China. Before the fent it was RC's known to many as Bath Salts. Our steroid powders are collateral damage. The same factories that synthesize our raws are also turning out Fentanyl and Bath Salts. I've met more than a few guys,,,face to face,..who were facing federal charges stemming from a Controlled Delivery.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Because of the mention of living in an apartment complex and other people possibly getting his mail by accident.....

Why do you suggest a PO box? I use a private mail box service for a few reasons but partly because the postal inspectors won't be sitting in the back waiting for me to pick up my package.

Slic.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There was a time a was Paranoid I must have tracked
this damn pack for a
month nothing ever happened beside getting my pack . Best to do is foget about it till it show

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
Why do you suggest a PO box? I use a private mail box service for a few reasons but partly because the postal inspectors won't be sitting in the back waiting for me to pick up my package.
Slic.

It's been years since I had a private mail box, but unless the laws changed, you probably had to fill out some paperwork and show photo ID so the PMB provider could comply with USPS regulations(?) If so, those same Postal Inspectors could still find you if they had wanted you badly enough to meet you at a real P.O. Your pack traveled through the USPS to reach your PMB, so Uncle Sam still claims jurisdiction and the right to fukk with you. There can be some advantages to a PMB over a PO Box, but Anti-Inspector insurance isn't one of them.

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
It's been years since I had a private mail box, but unless the laws changed, you probably had to fill out some paperwork and show photo ID so the PMB provider could comply with USPS regulations(?) If so, those same Postal Inspectors could still find you if they had wanted you badly enough to meet you at a real P.O. Your pack traveled through the USPS to reach your PMB, so Uncle Sam still claims jurisdiction and the right to fukk with you. There can be some advantages to a PMB over a PO Box, but Anti-Inspector insurance isn't one of them.

Everything I've been read about PMB services says this is correct. They are still federally regulated the same as any other mailbox the USPS services.

Reaction score
Has anyone here or anyone any of you guys know ever been arrested and prosecuted for a controlled delivery?

I have yet to find anyone in my 10 years on AAS forums!

Anyone, Bueller, Bueller?

I had a package not show up in the usual time frame and some idiot in a kia tried to deliver it. I didn't accept and didn't hear anything more about it. Then about 2 weeks later I found out the sender got busted. That could have been me had I not read up on this stuff years ago. It was a domestic package and I had a hunch it got snagged. 2 day ship time turned into weeks. If this ever happens to you, don't accept the package.

Slic.

Reaction score

This is part of the reason why you have to check the place out before you rent there. CD's happen every so often. There was a source from 15+ years ago that I recall talking to on a non aas board. We were using a different forum to discuss security related issues. It wasn't well known and there was maybe 20 people total. It was said that you need to check out the place as a whole and not just parts of it. Check out where the employees park, any place where a vehicle could hide to do surveillance, know who works there, know the management, etc. This is why we didn't use USPS PO boxes due to the requirements they had. I didn't use a MBE box in my name. I never had a CD back then but I'll tell you I did far more than the typical person.

Slic.

Reaction score
The USPS does not keep a record of tracking numbers. The only record is on the package and on your receipt. If you've lost your tracking number you really only have one option. Depending on where it was going, allow a reasonable amount of time (28 business days for international packages) and if the recipient still says they haven't received it, the only thing you can do is go to the post office that you sent the item from and ask them to put a trace on it. Be prepared to give them a date and approximate time (which will be easier if you used a credit or debit card) you shipped the package and the address of the recipient. If it can't be located and the package was insured a claim can be filed for it's loss.
What it also means is that USPS can’t (or won’t) touch your problem. While the USPS does see a different screen than we see when tracking packages, they have no access to reasons why Customs is holding a package. The ISC employees have been requesting that the language get changed, because they apparently haven’t even gotten their hands on the package yet, and they’re being made to answer for it.

In fact, so many complaints have been lodged against the CBP that the US Office of Inspector General (OIG) completed an audit in late 2017 and found that the whole process is wildly flawed. Unfortunately, the audit meant nothing, because the USPS officials and CBP said they disagreed with the OIG findings.
The laws are vague, so they’re abused. The CBP is allowed to hold anything from certain foreign locales (like the aforementioned) for any reason, usually under the guise it might be cigarettes or illicit or unapproved drugs. Most often they’re looking for fentanyl or heroin, but they’ll hold any package for any reason, and there’s no recourse. There are no listed contact numbers, no chain of command, no place to complain or inquire. Sometimes the holdup is actually that the palette of packages going to the same region isn’t full, and they’re waiting for it to be worth breaking a sweat to move it to the next department.

My current package arrived last week after a 40-day wait. In general, a wait itself was nothing new, although this was my longest wait in 15 years. And wha-what?? No regretful serenade? No “we’re so sorry!” stamp? No explanation for its unlawful detainment? No sign that my confiscated package had been inspected in any way whatsoever? Frankly, my package could’ve contained a great number of illegal things that clearly sniff hounds and sub-par machinery couldn’t detect, but looking at it this very moment coated mostly with dust, except for a swipe the postal worker might have used to stick it in my mailbox, it seems like it got neither love nor hate during its time in the mail clink.

Your takeaway: usually your package finds a way to you at some point. The bad news is that if it was a gift, it’s embarrassingly late. The worst news: If it was meds, you’re in fetal position from withdrawal. Bottom line: crossing your fingers will get you as much progress as calling USPS or the CBP (if you’re lucky to get your hands on the right numbers.)

Here’s a link I found on the couriertrackingfinder that gives instructions on how to trace your package, excuses for why they have it, blame that they shift on others, rights they have to hold it, etc. Good luck.

Reaction score
A relatedly interesting question to the original one is: “For what reason and purpose a fake tracking number is made?”.

The main reason that makes people conclude the tracking number given to them is fake because that number did not work. A tracking number that does not work falls into a set of scenarios. Almost all items bearing barcode nowadays processed by chain of machines.

Reaction score
Not very rare an item would give “Package not found”, or “Invalid entry/ number”message when scanned, or worse, it is a barcode that sends the item to a very different address sometime to different state.

Reaction score
In many steps followed this issue, the item goes around as “Mis-sent" without yielding any information on its itinerary tracking page. Until the item reached its intended destination, the carrier after having received error message on the scanner, entered the barcode manually and delivered, the tracking information at the first time showed that it was delivered.

Reaction score
The culprit in this situation primarily is the shippers' barcode generating software programs that do not coordinate with the standard barcode processing equipments of the carriers.

Reaction score
And when or after an item is shipped, confirmation letter sent out to the buyer always contains only tracking number, not the barcode, that way, entering the number, the buyer would see nothing on the tracking page until the item is manually scanned delivered or attempted for delivery.

Reaction score
Some items take many days to get to the delivery point due to long journey, many transferals or going around in “loop mail". Being furious after a number of days with nothing to see on the tracking for the order, some customers report that they were given fake tracking numbers, and suddenly, lately the item showed up on their porch.

Reaction score
To some systems, if an items was not scanned “Accepted” then any step after that would disappear on the tracking page until finally it is delivered or attempted, and during that period, customers would feel they were given fake tracking numbers.

Reaction score
i would not worry over it. at least not yet. if it showed delivered, and the person you sent it to did not receive it, that would be a different case all together. most likely is the parcel was loaded into the wrong van and went out for a joy ride and then back to the sorting center. if there's no activity now, it's either lost or traveling around someplace. it is not unusually for shipment to go astray while in transit, then magically appear delivered. all parcel carry insurance, it’s part of the shipping charges. it’s not much unless you paid for more coverage.

Reaction score
transoceanic shipments. give it a another 2 weeks. if it’s still not there, file a claim. years ago i shipped a package valued at 2500.00. it contained a new handgun and some other firearms related items. it went missing in transit. i filed a claim, the postal service paid on it and 5 weeks later, that package was dropped off at my office. it had gotten damaged in transit and then lost. they shipped it back to me, not knowing they had already paid the claim. when it arrived, i contacted the local PO and told them what had happened. they’re calm response was: “ok, if you want, send us the money we paid out and include all information with payment.” they really didn’t seem concerne

Reaction score
The USPS does not keep a record of tracking numbers. The only record is on the package and on your receipt. If you've lost your tracking number you really only have one option. Depending on where it was going, allow a reasonable amount of time (28 business days for international packages) and if the recipient still says they haven't received it, the only thing you can do is go to the post office that you sent the item from and ask them to put a trace on it. Be prepared to give them a date and approximate time (which will be easier if you used a credit or debit card) you shipped the package and the address of the recipient. If it can't be located and the package was insured a claim can be filed for it's loss.
What it also means is that USPS can’t (or won’t) touch your problem. While the USPS does see a different screen than we see when tracking packages, they have no access to reasons why Customs is holding a package. The ISC employees have been requesting that the language get changed, because they apparently haven’t even gotten their hands on the package yet, and they’re being made to answer for it.

In fact, so many complaints have been lodged against the CBP that the US Office of Inspector General (OIG) completed an audit in late 2017 and found that the whole process is wildly flawed. Unfortunately, the audit meant nothing, because the USPS officials and CBP said they disagreed with the OIG findings.
The laws are vague, so they’re abused. The CBP is allowed to hold anything from certain foreign locales (like the aforementioned) for any reason, usually under the guise it might be cigarettes or illicit or unapproved drugs. Most often they’re looking for fentanyl or heroin, but they’ll hold any package for any reason, and there’s no recourse. There are no listed contact numbers, no chain of command, no place to complain or inquire. Sometimes the holdup is actually that the palette of packages going to the same region isn’t full, and they’re waiting for it to be worth breaking a sweat to move it to the next department.

My current package arrived last week after a 40-day wait. In general, a wait itself was nothing new, although this was my longest wait in 15 years. And wha-what?? No regretful serenade? No “we’re so sorry!” stamp? No explanation for its unlawful detainment? No sign that my confiscated package had been inspected in any way whatsoever? Frankly, my package could’ve contained a great number of illegal things that clearly sniff hounds and sub-par machinery couldn’t detect, but looking at it this very moment coated mostly with dust, except for a swipe the postal worker might have used to stick it in my mailbox, it seems like it got neither love nor hate during its time in the mail clink.

Your takeaway: usually your package finds a way to you at some point. The bad news is that if it was a gift, it’s embarrassingly late. The worst news: If it was meds, you’re in fetal position from withdrawal. Bottom line: crossing your fingers will get you as much progress as calling USPS or the CBP (if you’re lucky to get your hands on the right numbers.)

Here’s a link I found on the couriertrackingfinder that gives instructions on how to trace your package, excuses for why they have it, blame that they shift on others, rights they have to hold it, etc. Good luck.

Reaction score
Newly added snake skins are more diverse so that players can choose and change the appearance of their snakes to become more unique. has also fixed some minor bugs and optimized them for a smoother and more engaging player experience.