New to gear

Reaction score
So before I kick this off, I AM NOT ASKING FOR A SOURCE AT ALL. so I have always done over the counter supps from GNC and vitamin shoppe, looking to up the ante, any recommendations for a beginner? So here the goals, I am 275, I flat bench 345, deadlift 495, legpress 1200. Just some stats for an idea. So I basically can eat and eat but I get very dense and not a lot of size. Or at least I think I'm small for my abilities and weight. I want to improve size and major definition. I am in no way a show worthy candidate. Nor do I believe that my body type is. I am more of a powerlifter strong man build. But I wanna look good with the mass. I am reading forums to learn but there's so much to read here. I'm looking at types of gear, and what they do and the best for me and my goals. Nothing more. I have the eddie hall build minus the enormous mass. Dudes an animal. I also can't eat 10k calories a day. I cN force down like 5k easily. Tha ks for the help and wisdom from you seniors here. Just a new kid on the block looking to learn.

DOOM

Reaction score
Vitamin shoppe actually has. Ok sales now and again. Like 25% off dymatize then another 30% off on $150 spent and free shipping! Not to shabby!

Reaction score
Vitamin shoppe actually has. Ok sales now and again. Like 25% off dymatize then another 30% off on $150 spent and free shipping! Not to shabby!

Yeah I get my pre and proteins there. Occasionally a t boost. But everything is weak as $hit compared to early 2000s sulls

DOOM

Reaction score
Yeah I get my pre and proteins there. Occasionally a t boost. But everything is weak as $hit compared to early 2000s sulls
Ha yeah the last ban was 2014 but they stopped selling ped’s long before that.

The ones you remember are not available here anymore. Though there still available in the UK.

Sounds like you already have a solid foundation with your lifts. I’m not a power lifter, lol too old and fragile for that shit! There are some really experienced guys here that can steer you in the right direction.

The drugs are secondary anyway!

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board. Just a word of advice from real lifters and especially powerlifters, no one is going to care how much you leg press. Anyway a small dude and you weigh 275? Haha damn. Would love to see you when you're big.

Reaction score
Ha yeah the last ban was 2014 but they stopped selling ped’s long before that.

The ones you remember are not available here anymore. Though there still available in the UK.

Sounds like you already have a solid foundation with your lifts. I’m not a power lifter, lol too old and fragile for that shit! There are some really experienced guys here that can steer you in the right direction.

The drugs are secondary anyway!

They are secondary, however im at a plateau and need that push to get me over. I've tried tricking the body and shocking muscles but little reaction. Im thinking more time but I see these lil 23 and 24 year olds come in and im like wtf, half my weight and size pushing stupid weight, I have to ask myself what am I doing wrong, or what are they on ��

Reaction score
Welcome to the board. Just a word of advice from real lifters and especially powerlifters, no one is going to care how much you leg press. Anyway a small dude and you weigh 275? Haha damn. Would love to see you when you're big.

Yeah I didn't think leg press was that important, just throwing an idea of capabilities out there. And I feel small, I dont see a big guy when I look in the mirror. But I hear otherwise. I know for a fact I'm not as big as I was when I left lifting due to an injury in 2015. But being in your 20s is easier to lift and pack on size than 30s.

Reaction score
How much did you weigh then? How tall are you BTW? Any idea what your BF% is?

I am 6'1", I was up to 290 last time, but around 117 to 18 percent BF% now at 275 i don't know for sure but I'd guess around 22 BF% based of now vs than.

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
I was just going to point out that the extra 5% or so of BF can make a huge difference in how big you look in the mirror. I took a picture pre-cycle at 174 lbs (5'9") and around 18% bf and then gained up to a little over 200 lbs at 23% bf on cycle and I looked bigger in the mirror and in pictures at 174 lbs :^ /

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Train hard,
Eat big!
Drink a protein drinks right after your finished training,
Then eat a good meal within the next two hours!

Reaction score
I was just going to point out that the extra 5% or so of BF can make a huge difference in how big you look in the mirror. I took a picture pre-cycle at 174 lbs (5'9") and around 18% bf and then gained up to a little over 200 lbs at 23% bf on cycle and I looked bigger in the mirror and in pictures at 174 lbs :^ /

Yeah I definitely know what you mean. Maybe I'm being impatient....

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Looking forward to watching you progress.

Reaction score
You sound like you’re off to a great start.

Once you go down the road of using peds, people rarely come back. It can change your life, it can ruin your life, it can end your life early.

Please think about these things, there is a dark side to it, I’m sure you have read plenty on it.

Keep training hard and eating big. Do your research and we will be happy to answer questions that come up for you!

Z

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
so I have always done over the counter supps from GNC and vitamin shoppe, looking to up the ante, any recommendations for a beginner? So here the goals, I am 275, I flat bench 345, deadlift 495, legpress 1200

400mgs of testosterone a week for a 12 week cycle for starters will beat the hell out of anything over the counter by a long shot.

usually tell noobs not to say gear, but with those numbers call it whatever the hell you want.

Nice2MeetU

Reaction score
But if you just want to look good you shouldn't worry to much about the weights that your pushing. Just my 2c.

Reactions: Jin
Reaction score
400mgs of testosterone a week for a 12 week cycle for starters will beat the hell out of anything over the counter by a long shot.

usually tell noobs not to say gear, but with those numbers call it whatever the hell you want.

That's what I've been reading up on is just a cycle of test can give me a good kick to get to my goals. Of course I've got people saying to stack it with other products as well. Still researching to see what will be the best for me. Nice to meet you

New Threads