New to gear

Reaction score
its best to figure out the testosterone riddle all by its self for starters.

there will be plenty of time to get fancy on down the road

Fair point, well then there's that. Would you recommend the 400 a week of 200 2xs a week, x 12 weeks and on qeek 15 start clomid and Nolvadex for pct? This is some of what I was just reading.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Fair point, well then there's that. Would you recommend the 400 a week of 200 2xs a week, x 12 weeks and on qeek 15 start clomid and Nolvadex for pct? This is some of what I was just reading.

depending on the ester if its cyp (the best imo) go with once a week inj

and yes go with that standard issue pct that youre reading about

Reaction score
I would just do 2ml test C once a week for 12 weeks but I usually start my pct 2 weeks after my last injection. But than again I recover just as good without pct or I use too but I still do it .

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
I would just do 2ml test C once a week for 12 weeks but I usually start my pct 2 weeks after my last injection. But than again I recover just as good without pct or I use too but I still do it .

hear you on that. if its 200mgs per ml or 250mgs per ml will decide whether or not to go 400mg or 500mgs is what youre saying

right ?

Reaction score
depending on the ester if its cyp (the best imo) go with once a week inj

and yes go with that standard issue pct that youre reading about

You guys are a wealth of knowledge, thanks for the help. Ill let you know when start and inform on progress. Might be a lil bit with Holidays coming up and what not so yeah. I'm looking forward to it. Gunna be a fun ride when it kicks off

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
You guys are a wealth of knowledge, thanks for the help. Ill let you know when start and inform on progress. Might be a lil bit with Holidays coming up and what not so yeah. I'm looking forward to it. Gunna be a fun ride when it kicks off

yessir

post a new thread when you get youre gear together & are close to the set go

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There’s several guys that run nothing but test and stay in the 400-750 range and have great results. Do like Ziegler says and just run the test for at least the first run if not even second and third. Also, as stated above, have an ai and your PCT on hand before you ever start. That is part of your cycle

Reaction score
There’s several guys that run nothing but test and stay in the 400-750 range and have great results. Do like Ziegler says and just run the test for at least the first run if not even second and third. Also, as stated above, have an ai and your PCT on hand before you ever start. That is part of your cycle

Sounds great, wilco