1raws

Reaction score
Has anyone dealt with 1raws.com? Trying to do this homebrewing thing and not trying to get screwed.

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
You will be amazed by some of the answers you'll get to this, your first, post.

Reaction score
No I actually wont I'm on the dad's that lift page on fb so it's nothing new to me. I'm 44 and my test has been low for a long time. I've been getting my gear from a guy I met through that page and he has raised the limit to how much I have to buy and I'm tired of it. I have decided to homebrew because at least I'll know what I'm putting in me and how much i pay for it.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
No I actually wont I'm on the dad's that lift page on fb so it's nothing new to me. I'm 44 and my test has been low for a long time. I've been getting my gear from a guy I met through that page and he has raised the limit to how much I have to buy and I'm tired of it. I have decided to homebrew because at least I'll know what I'm putting in me and how much i pay for it.

How will you know the purity of the raws? You can be sure of your brewing process.....

And what RD meant was that you might be surprised what answers you get when you first enter into a conversation with strangers and start talking about illegal drugs without, at least, introducing yourself.

Reaction score
Well I wont know the purity you are right this is why I'm here. I'm not trying to be rude as well as I'm sure you guys aren't I think this whole chase tail thing is frustrating and I'm not much of a people person most of the time. On top of that I really dont want to act like I'm all this and that. My name is Marshall I hope to get to know some of you along the way just right now im am the foreman of a siding crew and im tired of being tired and broke. I hope to get some help in the right direction to take care of things myself. I watch a guy called Chase Irons on YouTube among many others,he has helped me learn alot plus I got a vial of injectable l carnitine from him until I learned how to homebrew it myself so I'm going that route at the moment. Also Chase has a homebrew selection on his channel and says if you pay the 25dollars he will give out sources for raws. I'm trying to do this without having to go that route but so be it if i cant get the info elsewhere I will try it.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Rule of thumb, Mate, buying illegal drugs from a website yer gonna have a bad time.

Welcome to UGB.

Reaction score
This whole process is like buying a mogul in china. Dont put it in the water dont feed it after midnight. This shit is so ridiculous. At this point it's got to be easier to join the Illuminati lol.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
This whole process is like buying a mogul in china. Dont put it in the water dont feed it after midnight. This shit is so ridiculous. At this point it's got to be easier to join the Illuminati lol.

Mogwai... not mogul.

It's not that hard, and buying online isn't the boogie man everyone makes it out to be. At the same time, you'll be hard pressed to find someone who is going to speak up saying "yeah, I buy illegal stuff from that site". Good luck with your search.

Reaction score
Lol send0 I did spell it wrong. But man i appreciate this post brother I'm just a regular old dude that loves the gains and the way gear makes me feel. This whole trying get info part has been a pain but actually getting gear was easy. I just stressed how much I wanted to do and bam I had a guy second person in my messages. I'm no dumbass I can tell what's bs and what's not but with the whole raws thing it's up in the air. But you can bet your ass I will achieve what I'm looking for.

Reaction score
Welcome to UG. Take your time man, if it’s worth getting, it’s worth waiting, hang in there, sit back and relax. Get involved in this community. You couldn’t be in a better place. Just be patient.

Reaction score
I am brother I have no choice but I chose this lifestyle so I'm all in. Thing is I only have one week left of test so pct it is I guess because I'm not giving this other guy anymore of my money. Not that the gear isn't legit it's just all this marking up the price bs. Once in a while ok. But three times in a row...nah I'll just wait until I can do it right my way.

hard_gains

Reaction score
I've wonder the same thing to about 1raws. At least you have a contact. Got a better chance of scoring meth or weed in my neck of the woods then home brew or pharma grade. I've watched that chase irons to but haven't subscribed or anything. But if a guy on YouTube tells you how to make it and were to get raw material don't you think someone in law enforcement would of paid $25 and ****ed up that pipe line. Just seems like its too easy is all. Maybe this is just me being paranoid from an ex con perspective. Of coarse I hope im wrong and he is legit but everything's a gamble.

New Threads