Best recommendations for very thin build (ectomorph)?

Miamiking

Reaction score
I have always been very skinny, my last cycle was over 15 years ago and was SUST/ EQ. I got great results from the sust but it made me very bloated , puffy cheeks etc which I did not like. What would you guys recommend for someone with a very thin build, I really want to get a nice chest but don't want to appear real bloated. I was thinking Primo or even Primo + Sust, but I figure I'll get some advice from the experts on this. Also what Anti-E's , if any, would you suggest with Primo and / or SUst for someone that needs as much muscle mass as he can get?

Reaction score
I have always been very skinny, my last cycle was over 15 years ago and was SUST/ EQ. I got great results from the sust but it made me very bloated , puffy cheeks etc which I did not like. What would you guys recommend for someone with a very thin build, I really want to get a nice chest but don't want to appear real bloated. I was thinking Primo or even Primo + Sust, but I figure I'll get some advice from the experts on this. Also what Anti-E's , if any, would you suggest with Primo and / or SUst for someone that needs as much muscle mass as he can get?

If you still don't know how to grow if you're already 15 years in the game than you should definitely not use any gear.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Make sure you eat a lot; Mate, feed, kill, repeat.

Gabriel

Reaction score
Primo shouldn't be on the table..

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How much you eating?

If you can't grow on deca and dbol...you can't grow

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
AI’s are a must to combat bloat. There’s plenty of info to read here. I’d suggest you read up and learn before to touch more gear.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Your problem is that you are associating growth with AAS right off the bat. Like the boys have said, if you're that thin, you need to eat properly. Hell you need to eat properly on or off cycle.

New Threads